[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Omgah. I am so happy to hear that, Noi is also interested in Nadech and Yaya. She wants to recruit them for one of her lakorns too but sadly both Nadech and Yaya are to busy they couldn't accept it. So Noi decided to choose Ken "her husband" and Choompoo as her leading couples. But I am sure Noi also wants to have them work for her maybe later on just like Anne T. Wants too also. This just made my day, and just wanted to say I miss everyone lots and I also wanted to share if you guys haven't heard yet.

Yadechxluver

sarNie Egg
anyone watching maya tawan? if so can you guys tell me what your watching under. I'm watching it on youtube through Thai Subs. But I'm anxiously waiting for them to sub the other episodes.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Look like it'll be another agricultural lakorn that Noi will be doing soon..no? A slap-kiss lakorn will be good for Yarry.

I think thai sub normally sub after today right? She's the only one I know of that's subbing atm

m9saeteurn1 said:
I am still in "aww" about Nadech telling Yaya that's she's cute on her IG. He does not care. Sharing with the whole world ;)) Nadech, we all know you like Yaya!! <3

Wait, how do you know that "flymanfree" is Nadech?

Charlenem said:
i think i heard that jacklyn mentioned if nadech would come or send flower or something(i just guess), but i am not sure, i am not thai, a lot of time i just guess the meaning...hope someone could translate it... :scratchhead2:

Yeah, she first asked if Nadech came to give support, and Yaya said she doesn't know but she invited everyone.  Then P'Jacklyn asked if he'll send flowers if he can't make it.

Yadechxluver said:
anyone watching maya tawan? if so can you guys tell me what your watching under. I'm watching it on youtube through Thai Subs. But I'm anxiously waiting for them to sub the other episodes.

I'm watching that lakorn through the channel LakornThai HD (I've forgotten the exact channel but if you type that in, the user should come up).

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba thanks 4 pic, vid ! nadech always look good even dress down !
@mrsChum thanks 4 posting yayas concert pics, shes really v lovely, heart her so much !
@kiki sure do miz u ! v glad that yadech r so loved by veterans and sought after ! ill never get tired of watching them pair up again and again cos cant get enough of our yadech !
@vimalee where r u ? sure miz u !!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
Hi all! Sorry to bother, if anyone is free can someone translate this. Thank you!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-GkZjaZuqQ&sns=em[/youtube]

Cr. cituloveuchannel

Sent from my iPhone
Here's rough translation

Yaya thanks all the fan clubs for voting for her.  She received the Spicy Role Models Award.  Yaya said that her smile is her best features, and she'll perform 7 songs in the concert.   P'Jacklyn interviewed  Yaya before the concert.

Talk about your lakorn....your part is almost ended.

Yaya:   Yes, Maya Tawan,  It's almost over then Margie and Chakrit part will air next.  The story is getting intense and reaches the climax.  Will the love be fulfilled?  Because she loves P'ek,  she loves P'ek for a long time.

You mean love P'Nadech right?   ( :coverlaf: ) Just kidding...  Is Nadech coming today to give you support?

Yaya:    I don't think he'll come.

Because....

Yaya:    He might be working.  I don't know.  But, I invited everybody.

Is he going to give you flowers?

Yaya:    I don't think so.  He probably sends words of encouragement and support.  We'll see each other very soon in the ad commercial.

How's about RFTD lakorn?

Yaya:   P' Ja said the studio is almost done.  And, we'll go to Japan again in Fall.

Were you shocked about the bedroom news?

Yaya:    I'm quite shocked because it's a serious news.  It's not true.  Everybody stayed on the same level and the rooms were all next to each other.  We had to get up early around 3-4am to work and didn't get back to the hotel until 9 pm.  It's impossible........ Dao Reung will be on air after Suparburoot Jutathep.

Fan Clubs send their supports since you work so hard.

Yaya:  Thank you so much.

Thanks MrsChum for the clip na.  

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you bubba for the translation. The reporter is definitely a Yarry shipper! I like that . Haha
Yaya knew her man had to work ;)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Here's rough translation

Yaya thanks all the fan clubs for voting for her.  She received the Spicy Role Models Award.  Yaya said that her smile is her best features, and she'll perform 7 songs in the concert.   P'Jacklyn interviewed  Yaya before the concert.

Yaya:   Yes, Maya Tawan,  It's almost over then Margie and Chakrit part will air next.  The story is getting intense and reaches the climax.  Will the love be fulfilled?  Because she loves P'ek,  she loves P'ek for a long time.

You mean love P'Nadech right?   ( :coverlaf: ) Just kidding...  Is Nadech coming today to give you support?

Because....

Yaya:    I don't think so.  He probably sends words of encouragement and support.  We'll see each other very soon in the ad commercial.

How's about RFTD lakorn?

Yaya:   P' Ja said the studio is almost done.  And, we'll go to Japan again in Fall.

Yaya:    I'm quite shocked because it's a serious news.  It's not true.  Everybody stayed on the same level and the rooms were all next to each other.  We had to get up early around 3-4am to work and didn't get back to the hotel until 9 pm.  It's impossible........ Dao Reung will be on air after Suparburoot Jutathep.

Thank you so much bubba! I really appreciate your time and your hardwork!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks:again bubba for translating the clip for us.  Really appreciated your time and efforts na!

Kalamare, the host lady here and Jacklyn from TV Pool above are the long time Yadech Shippers.   Yaya had to film lakorn Dao Reung so she couldn't be here with Nadech at the TrueMove event.

K:   Really wanted you two to be a real couple.

N:   Wanted to be friends.

K:  No, we really wanted you two to be a real couple.

Nadech couldn't say anything but just smiled shyly.

The clip got cut off but toward the end Kalamare asked Nadech why he has a mustache because Yaya likes it?   Nadech didn't answer but smiled shyly again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3OvH1tiLBM
credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Vimalee- what you just translated is it on the video I posted up??

Thanks for taking the time to translate or us! Both you & Bubba ;)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
:thanks:again bubba for translating the clip for us.  Really appreciated your time and efforts na!

Kalamare, the host lady here and Jacklyn from TV Pool above are the long time Yadech Shippers.   Yaya had to film lakorn Dao Reung so she couldn't be here with Nadech at the TrueMove event.

K:   Really wanted you two to be a real couple.

N:   Wanted to be friends.

K:  No, we really wanted you two to be a real couple.

Nadech couldn't say anything but just smiled shyly.

The clip got cut off but toward the end Kalamare asked Nadech why he has a mustache because Yaya likes it?   Nadech didn't answer but smiled shyly again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3OvH1tiLBM
credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB
thanks a lot for translation...

one thing is good,he didnt say something like brother and sister again....lol. ok,they could be always the "friends" but just get married in the end...well, i might request too much...  :party: again, i love the host and jacklyn!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Here's rough translation

Because....

How's about RFTD lakorn?

thank you so much for translation. yaya was quite shy when j asked about p'nadech....lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I'm finally back, well not really, but just missed my Yadech & Yadechers so I've come to take a look around here before returning to my studies  :cry1:
So many wants to work with them! Looks like Yadech still sells, no matter what  :dance1:

bubba said:
Here's rough translation
How's about RFTD lakorn?

They won't start shooting RFTD till fall? Eek it's so faraway! Guess we won't be able to see this lakorn till late next year >_<
We all must patient! again, thank you for taking the time to translate for us! You guys are so kind  :spin: