[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba my sincere thanks again 4 these pics....so happy 2 c yadech always together and looking happy and comfortable wif each other when "working" together ! some how cant bear if they were paired up wif others ! just seems incorrect !!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
mrschum thank u so much 4 all these cute lovely pics!really love seeing yadech so happy and im sure loving their job and each other !hehe i know im 2 much but just cant help fantasizing on yadech being a couple ! so supportive of their moms and its great they r in lays 2 ! its 1 happy family, everybodys happy, i love it!! thanks alot mrsChum !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
mrsChum last pic looks like sth got into yayas eyes and look at nadech he looks so concerned ! if only he could wipe or sweet blow just like grgr w/out paparazzi amplifying da situation !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@phatman, welcome back to the thread na.
@MrsChum, thanks so much for all the :coolpix:  esp the first one.  They look so happy and the last one, he looks so worry.  The family picture is beautiful too.
Wow.....keylargo  must be in cloud9 :cloud9:  again by now.

A Family night out.....

A Special dish from a sweet special person to the other special person.....

So beautiful and happy...

cr:mad:keaw_jung,@gan_nana ,@laysthailand  fr. NY Home at Pantip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDzxloIz820
cr:yum pooma

nthu_83

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
Off topic: Does anyone here can watch the YT Mv from their iPhone or iPad in AF? It's still not working for me. I'm always on my phone and hate using the laptop.
Apple products don't have flash player , thats why we can not see the any clip unless using youtube app. I hate that too, im on my phone all the time.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i love the feeling when they are together. they are always so sweet, ok, please get married...lol. i like their moms, they are both so kind and beautiful and surpotive to their children. i also love the picture which they four look like a family, i hope one day i could see the picture with their fathers inside too.... 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
mrsChum last pic looks like sth got into yayas eyes and look at nadech he looks so concerned ! if only he could wipe or sweet blow just like grgr w/out paparazzi amplifying da situation !
Haha, only if they were in a private room....he will definitively do that.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
nthu_83 said:
Apple products don't have flash player , thats why we can not see the any clip unless using youtube app. I hate that too, im on my phone all the time.
Thank you ja for the info. But how come before we were able to watch it. This is the only site I have problem with. Other site, I'm able to watch Mv clip from YT fine.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum, you may want to address this problem with Darvil, he may be able to help.
:thanks: again MrsChum and bubba for sharing the Lays pictures.   They all look like one big happy family.  Unfortunately, the dads didn't want to be included but I do understand.  There will be a five minutes clip and will be shown on May 14th on Lays Facebook.       Can't wait!

I super :heart: :heart: :heart:  this clip!             Yaya's Norway vs. Nadech's Esan..................so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!       Yaya did a great job with her Norwegian song :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAdFfVpUcUI
credit:  TheBarbiebew

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
keylargo said:
@vimalaee @bubba @mrsChum thank u all 4 all so v cute and lovely pics, vids...esp love lays cf, wow lays sure r v creative, adding in yadechs mom, in a way pushing yadech 2 b a real couple lol, im imaging 2 much !!! v nice 2 s their mom in lays, they r v close and comfortable !
glad wif nadechs words tat yaya has sweet eyes !!!

@keylargo, you are very welcome!    I'm glad I am able to share my love of Yadech with many of you here.  We are very lucky Yadech have many works together and they seem very happy when they are with each other.  However, being a famous celebrity also comes with high pressure.   Hope both Nadech and Yaya will stay positive and their fans will continue to give them love and support.  

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thanks Vimalee! I probably will just do that. I do almost everything through my phone, post picture and YT Mv clip, all done through my phone.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I watched the lays clip where Yaya and Nadech sing their hometown song soo many time already....their soo cute :) And the band are also cute too. Wish I can taste Yadech lays flavor.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba u really make my day! Tks
4 da pics esp last pic they look like a newly wed beautiful couple!
@vimalee thanks 4 vid, just 2 cute! 4 sure we will support yadech, we love yadech dearly and equally unlike some place its anti n or y !