[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
queenyeon said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GGXlT3TfmEs
credits
he got a special footage of Yaya and TNNKK directors! someone can resume what they said please, esp Yaya? 
:thanks: so much queenyeon and MrsChum for the award clips!
A big congratulations to Nadech for winning the best actor from TNNKK at the Nartaraj? Award..!

The actress who played the Grandma in TNNKK said it was the first time she got to play with Nadech.  She said she was very excited, he is a hot actor at the moment, very handsome and very talented.  The more she had worked with him the more impressed she was of him.

Yaya said Nadech is a gifted person/actor.  Everything he does looks good and turns out very well.  He is very determined and always put in 100%.  If he felt that his work was not good enough, he would ask director to do it again.  

Pa Jaew, the director of TNNKK, repeated what the Grandma and Yaya said.  He also added there is something about Nadech: the gifted, the aura, and the charm he brought to the set.  He went far above and beyond what the director asked for.  Lastly, Pa jaew said if Nadech won this award, he should be very proud of himself because this award was not voted by the fans, or by the people who watched lakorns, but by the fellows in the ET.

TNNKK might not be raeng meaning big and loud and addicted but it is a feel-good, educational, and good moral lakorn.  I enjoy TNNKK a lot and glad that it received many recognitions.

Again, Congratulations to Nadech and TNNKK team.!!!!!!!   :thumbsup: :clap: :clap2:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thank you for taking the time to translate this for us! That is so nice!
I'm glad to hear that it wasn't just a popularity awards! Totally proud of Nadech! 

Vimalee said:
TNNKK might not be raeng meaning big and loud and addicted but it is a feel-good, educational, and good moral lakorn.  I enjoy NNKK a lot and glad that it received many recognition.
I really agree with this point! It wasn't a trendy lakorn but I enjoyed very much nevertheless! and I actually didn't find it boring at any point too 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit:  Nadechworld                                                                                                                                                                           credit:  Barry.Ya FB

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
it is nadech's interview after nataraja awards, i think the reporters asked again yaya and japan??....well....dont understand..lol!

http://youtu.be/1UQrCl_eGHw

and i am sorry i dont know how to post the video coz i am still newbie here..lol...

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Yes, they did ask him again about the Japan thing. I agree that they need to stop with the same question. I think it's just a misunderstanding and they need to move on. How many time do they want to hear Nadech and Yaya say the same answer over and over again. Us listener is also annoyed of it.....

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
since the reporters keep asking the japan things, now i am really wondering who made it up and who is the pusher behind the scene?

yadech r not dating, reporters always ask them if they r dating or any possibility for dating, but if , i mean if, one day they really tell in public that they r dating, i m sure those reporters would keep asking if they break up or trying to make some rumors of their relationship until they really break up. that is why so many stars choose not to make public their relationship especially when they r dating other stars. of course, someone choose to make the news to get attention, it depends on different purpose. The media is the same all over the world, they can build your reputation and meanwhile they ruin it too.

i have no doubt that one of the most attractive news in entertainment industry for Thai reporhers is yadech date offscreen, the reporters will be entangled in it b4 they get what they want. sometimes, being a star, getting popularity, fortune and also rumors, loosing personnal life....we can say it is fair play, you get sth and lose sth instead....c'est la vie.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
The whole media is like obsessed with Yadech, it's actually overwhelming...How they have to compare every on-screen or off-screen pairing to them and how they always have to search for every little bits to prove that they are actually in a relationship. Je trouve ça pathétique! 

But this rumor just tarnish Yaya's image imo It's okay for Nadech because he's actually a guy and you know how society is lol 
I just hope they'd stop with all this nonsense!

@Charlenem do you speak french?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol the press needs to stop. How ridiculous can they be? They r becoming more obsessive over this. They just need to stop!! How annoying can they be? They already clear the news. Don't they know how annoying it is to ask the same question over and over again? Like seriously is the reporters just dumb or literally stupid.

Damn, if this keeps going on I would laugh if Nadech or Yaya both sue the damn person who made up this rumor like seriously why do they keep pushing it. I know Yadech said they won't sue but if this get out of hands damn I would sue this person cause they keep pushing this fake news around. It's damn annoying as it is and it's ruining a women's image. Seriously some ppl need to stop being such a jealous freak and quit making such fake news up. They already clear it leave it and move on from the news. Lol SERIOUSLY some ppl need to do a lot more growing up than I do.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@queenyeon  agree with you. i hope too.....but the reporters will be never agree with us...lol, they need news to live!  

yadech both r too quiet, they've never truly been involved with any guys or girls in past 3 yrs, of course, the media made some for them, but it turned out wrong.  yadech r both single,  they r so close to each other, they 've been the hottest couple onscreen since 3yrs *(omg....3ans déjà)*,  they show their sweetness inadvertently all the time, they even dont mind to be imagined as a couple by fans and nearly all the industry make joke to their  "perhaps" relationship in public , in reporters' side,  it is impossible that they dont spark .....even for us, fans, we guess and hope they r together, so we cant "blaim" the reporters being so obsessed...they really need news to live (ooops,  i said it twice...)lol! 

nadech is the hottest male star in thai, he has been getting rewards and today again, it means he is not only favored by fans also by this industry.  who doesnt want to get a piece from him? i am sure there is a long queue of girls (maybe also guys..?)inside or outside of the industry r looking for a chance to make some news with him at least. it requires him should be more prudent for everything and be more cautious with everyone. well, however i think he is enough smart to handle it and maybe he helps his nong to resolve some problems too... :secret: 

yes, i speak french. i stay in france.....that is why my english is poor....lol!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
They need news to live, sure but there are some limits too. I don't get how people can enjoy reading about the same thing over and over again, but I guess that is just what makes Yadech. People seem to love everything about them lol 
I agree,  Nadech & Yaya sure are enjoying the popularity they get together, because if they didn't, they wouldn't keep working and sell their image together like this. Yadech sells...alot 
We all got used to the whole media Yadech get and we don't mind but this rumor got to go because it's not doing any favor to Yaya's image  :weee:

@Charlenem, Je parle couramment français aussi :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
But this news is like old already. They need to accept the fact that both parties already spoke up & stated it simply did not happened & the rumor is not true. That should just be enough to drop it. i can understand if they wanna ask twice to clear their doubts but no they wanna ask like 100x. So freaken annoying! Nadech is really good with being so calm about it. I really admire him for not breaking down with all these crazy assumptions & rumors

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
First of all, it is a baseless rumour. No one know who spread the rumour. If they sue, it is going to be more news. Of course, it doesn't do good to Yaya cos she is the lady. But Yaya is not affected by it and she is mature enough to let it go. In ET, scandal news sells. This news will eventually wear off cos its an old news and it is not true.

Both of them have been voted as role models so I am thinking there are people like us who don't believe this rumour. The reporters can keep asking and getting the same answer and for people like us, is going to flip through the paper cos its old news.

Them being "koo kwan" is in demand right now so obviously someone would like to put "fire" into it.

Being thrown in with bad news, one after another, will make their relationship grow. Hope it will get stronger from being friend to best friend and ..... >>>

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee thanks 4 da translation, its super sweet of them 2 praise nadech sincerely ! glad tat yaya is 1 of them ! its only three ppl and u gotta b special 2 give this short speech of nadechs award !
jp news is so yday !! thanks queenyeon, loveyaya7, m9saeteurn1, kiki, charlenen and mrsChum 4 all yr wise and intellgient tots of asinine reporters, please pull a brake and give yadech a break ! they dun deserve this esp yaya !!!
as usual nadech is sooooo good-looking and yaya is so beautiful and cute on those pcis posted by vimalee, heart yadech !!!

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
they're still asking them about the rumors....

sigh...

yaya needs to be careful with what she says to the public in the BTS videos. an innocent comment could turn to something so "repulsive" like na said.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing beautiful pictures, clips, translation, and wonderful comments.

Agree with you guys.  The reports need to stop harassing Yadech about the jp news.... or else....or else  they'll have to deal with.......my friend ------>>> :numchuck: .

:clap: :clap:   A Big Congratulations to Nadech!!!   
Nadech looks so handsome and Yaya is so happy for him.....

cr:as tagged
:heart:  A very nice picture of them

cr:NY club