[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Charlene, if your using iPhone its very easy to post pic. Let me know if you want to learn how.
no, i dont use iphone, sumsung....lol. i am here with laptop, i tried with "link" but dosent work. 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@tippytoes

thanks for your photo, yes, it is the right photo that nadech is in the wedding today.

for the rumor, i checked a little, basicly i m sure it is just a rumor rumor like before, the rumor has it says nadech is hanging out  and dinner with a girl kwan who is new in ae's company, the girl who joined shooting of veta cf with him...but there has no photos and nothing released yet, in pantip they talked about it. i dont know thai, i got the news from a friend who is learning thai, i saw some fans asked it on mae keaw's ig, and i google translated it,  she clarified that it was just a news and hoped ny fans to continue support NY.  be honestly i really feel someone is trying to bring down nadech, how many news surround him so far?  i hope i was wrong.

for germany trip, it is a  photo shooting project for magazine like bali last yr, we can think it would be a nice trip...lol!

_Shay said:
behind the scene shooting for volume magazine 
i think the magazine is being published today , correct me if im wrong 

yaya's looking so pretty here!

cr as tagged 

Yaya looks really gorgeous when she gets dolled up like this!  Very glamourous look with the heavier makeup and the outfits.

cookiies said:

these are also made by yaya ^^ 

Good god!  This girl is talented!  This is her school work?

Charlenem said:
@cookiies thanks for sharing so nice picture.

yaya is really talented girl, my friend just told me a small story of yadech that she've read through pantip, she is really a nice girl. support her and love her 4ever.

Cookiies, do you think you could share the anecdote with me through pm?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba thanks 4 explanation now i know bout red shirt and thanks alot for lovely pics, drooling over yadech cuteness!
@charlenem tks for update im just v happy if yadech gets to spend time together!
@cookiies thanks yaya is super talented!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@ping101, i think na had dinner with her is a normal thing, he went with a group, she was included, so? big deal? lol. but for someone who wants to do something to ruin him and yadech, it would not be an end. they made up rumor of yadech in japan, but it didnt hurt yadech and fans, because we dont trust it, even it was true, so what? they r yadech they suppose to be together...lol. so they throw another rumor about na and another girl to make fans hate him, but majority of fans dont trust it too.

nadech is a smart boy, he knows how to behavior himself with any women in public even when he was with his nong, i am sure he could get rid of it and he can also protect his nong. yadech always support and help each other,arent they?

ok, i go to vote again b4 leaving for a movie...lol! everyone fighting! :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
LOL the rumours are so *eye roll* 
THE BTS of the CF is so so cute; thank you Mrschum! I really want Yadech to stare in a movie, hopefully sometime near in the future xD that Lays CF just showed us how awesome it would be!! 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks mrschum for the video and shay for the photo! yadech looks so sweet in it, wearing couple tee and taking photo tgt.... not sure if its part of the shoot... and if not, i wonder will we ever get to see the photo yaya took with nadech?? maybe nadech upload on his ig hehehe... and don't you all feel curious about what photos he uploads?? must be mostly THEIR photos hehehe *in delusional mode* :-D

about the rumours... i guess they are just using nadech's fame to promote the new actresses.. though the method used is not good imo. anyways,,,, we will always support ny!!!! 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think one really has to have a strong heart in order to be a Yadech fan.  Lately, there were so many unpleasant news about Nadech.   I will just focus on the positive and not dwell too much on the negative news.  This too shall pass.

One comment left at the voting poll stood out:

"Nowadays, many stars are trying very hard to create buzz and stay in the spot light so people can cheer for them on screen and off screen so they can stay popular with the public.  Yadech, on the other hand, are simple, low key, try to avoid making news.  They have known each other for three years and still act normal and natural.  This is the reason why I love NY and will continue to love and support them."

Nadech looks very good in white; not many guys can pull off the white look.  Yaya also looks absolutely gorgeous in white for the Sovil Et Titus, Time is Love watch ad - simply elegant, poise, and serene.

So much has happened, let's visit the memory lane.  Their fitting for DJA three years ago - so cuteeeeeeeeeeee!        Nadech has grown so much from a lanky guy to a good looking young man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=abqg6nWbRCA
credit:  Kimdojee

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Yep no rising sun filming for them today, sadly! 

You didn't expect not to make gifs after that adorb Lay's clip lol those two are gonna be the death of me I swear!!! Nadech is such a dork rofl

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@vimalee 

i am totally with this fan who wrote this comment, and that is why i love them. they've met each other since they were young,17and 18, and then they became very popular during one night, fame, money, romors, cheers....everything came to them. they still keep in natural way, they care each other whatever the news about them for 3 yrs. i trust them whatever the relationship that they will get, they r both good kids.

nykim

sarNie Egg
@vimalee... I totally agree with this fan too!!!! Yadech is just the opposite.. Their chemistry will just comes out so naturally and beautifully!!! They nv over promoted themselves.. They r so humble... They r the only couple that I really admired!!!! :)))))