[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:
yaya's interview at magnum event 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&gl=SG&hl=en-GB&v=8C4Ub4d6yjM&nomobile=1

nadech was being mentioned at 1.20! i think she said lots of "no" in this interview.. anyone who is free please kindly help us to translate, am dying to know exactly what was questioned and answered hehehe..
i heard some questions about mike, and she said no no....dont understand why mike again? he stops up the photo of yaya since long time, and yaya clarified one month ago... the medias really want to make some romance 4 her... :)

i think they asked korkwan and nadech too...and yaya said she doesnt know...lol. i guess, if i was wrong, forgive me..

really a lot of questions about p'nadech, even i dont understand and i guess yaya refuted all, but i m happy, bcoz yaya and nadech r always mentioned together..  lol...

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
other interviews of yaya lakorn and event

http://youtu.be/npz4u8J81Mo

http://youtu.be/tJ4vBZ7us4U

Cr: as tagged      shared by ny home at pantip fb

can anybody translate what the admin write on fb? s'il vous plait

โถ!!! พ่อคนไม่มีแฟนแต่ให้รักมันโตในใจ..ไม่มีแฟนตามไปที่สุราษฏร์นะสิ..เพราะแฟนกินไอติมแม็กนั่มอยู่สยาม..OOP!!!
#หยอดให้ฟินกันตลอดๆ...ก้อ NYFC อยากรู้ว่าความรักของพวกหนูโไปถึงไหนแล้ว...อิอิ!!!
เครดิตตามภาพคะ.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
GREAT NEWS.!.................Yadech will have an event together on June 6th...............Can't wait.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

credit:  NadechWorld FB
yes, tomorrow, vimalee, you didnt know b4? hehe, i've been waitting for 6 june since two weeks...lol...really hoping to meet them together.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks everybody 4 sharing pics, yaya is beautiful in magnum cf and nadech, just plain white shirt and he looks so hotttt!!! so happy they will be together tmr....sorry some how if nadech was in magnum cf would be more intense ! yaya seems shy unlike wif nadech she goes all out and hv lots of fun, just my tots !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@charlene yes, definitely KK was mentioned along with nadech cause i heard her name...  :mellow: am i the only one who feels that yaya is uncomfortable with the questions?  :sweat:
@vimalee yay!! i can't wait for tomorrow!! if there's an interview at the dining avenue, i hope the reporters won't ask the same questions again...but oh wells...nadech can roll his eyes (again) too lol!  :rolleyes1: :rolleyes1: :rolleyes1:
@keylargo couldn't agree with you more! the magnum cf would be like lays, explode with sweetness!! but maybe nadech doesn't like sweet stuff?? that's why he's not in the cf hahaha... cause he looks like those who doesn't eat sweets... i could be wrong though!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@tippytoes, yes, i feel yaya doesnt want to talk about the question of kk and nadech much... maybe her brother remindered her already? i rewatched many times, and i guess i heard james j too, i m not sure....if it is true, omg, one interview, 3 guys r mentioned....the issue of mike's photo sounds ages ago, and james j? seriously? he is really "everywhere", i m tired of it...you know what? i dont expect whether he works with yaya in furture, coz i wont watch.. no offence to jj's fans...nothing relate to him, just me, personal bias.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@vimalee, same as you... cant wait for tomorrow to see them together again, i m really curious for their interview together, i do miss them!!!

the bike without back seat...hmmmm,the rumor could be he gives a ride to a girl who is sitting in front of him...hahahaha, ridiculous rumor always comes. whatever, i m happy that he is happy with his new bike, and i m super happy that yadech will be together again...i m laughing like sheldon, moohahaha....

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
dear all, remember the vote on fb? like+comment+share, nadech is in the first place so far, yaya is the second. but there is still nearly one month more.... we cant "like" any more the pic with only one account, but we can keep comment and share to support them and add points for them.

address again, if u r free, just go there sometimes to share and say something, i think it is easy for all of us, isnt it? :numchuck:  :woot:  :woot2:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.499885046745091.1073741825.131189916947941&type=1

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Charmz said:
Hi all, i'm usually a silent lurker but just wanted to ask a bit of help. I'm curious, Can anyone pls help me translate what whatdoyouwantmetosee wrote? Google translate can't make much sense of it... Thanks in advance!

http://s1284.photobucket.com/albums/a565/charmie13/?action=view&current=photo_zps333fd8a2.png

It said, greeting Pe Ananda, this is Nadech na.

I thought he didn't want people to know his IG then why he went to introduce himself on Ananda's IG.  :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
silly boy.......

now i m wondering this is his real ig? if it was,why did he go to introduce himself? i suppose he wants to hide it 4ever?

maybe he didnt know that ppl can see his message? only this reason makes sense to me. :scratchhead2: