[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Here's a rough translation of Nadech's part from 2:54 to 4:45

P'Jacklyn:  There's a rumor that you'll play in Prissana.  Is that true?
Yaya:          No, that's not true.  I'm not sure if the channel gets the copyright or not.  It might belongs to the other channel.
P'Jacklyn:   A lot of ppl want you to play.  How do you feel?
Yaya:           Am I too old for this role?
P'Jacklyn:   No, you're still young.
Yaya:           If it's true, that's good.  It's a cute lakorn.
P'Jacklyn:   Who'll be the P'ek?  P'Nadech.........(Yaya gives a big cute laugh :coverlaf: )

Then, they talk about RFTD, probably go to Japan in couple months.

P'Jacklyn:   You're always in the news with Nadech.  Is there anyone courting you?
Yaya:            No.  I hardly meet anybody except the ppl at work.
P'Jacklyn:    So you only meet the ppl around you.  Looking left is Nadech.....looking right is Nadech. :bhehe:
Yaya:            Oh yeah....getting out of the house, I would see Pe (Nadech) everywhere.  (wow....that must be nice to see P' chai everywhere :pervie: :coverlaf:........Gotta love P' Jacklyn....she's a big Yadech fan).

Thanks for the clip na.

oh i love p'jacklyn she's totally a yadech shipper

yaya is so beautiful if she's single how come nobody's courting her

hmmmm i think everyone knows the answer 

yeah bec she is taken already no further explaination

so your guess is as good as mine(i apologized for my delusion lol!)

actually i just love to pretend to be delusional on yadech lol! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

CaSURVIVOUR

Charlenem said:
thanks bubba... i love your translation...lol!

i think channel 7 get the copyright of Prissana, i hoped yaya and nadech played together in this lakorn, they r suitable for it. the news of yaya n jj would be paired up for this lakorn in the end of this yr came out several weeks ago, i was wondering how yaya could take two lakorns in the same time as she has RFTD and study,  now i smell something hype for this pair up news.

ps: no one will court yaya coz everyone inside or outside of ET industry knows she is nadech's girl...their news has been out of there since 3 yrs....lol!!! e.g weir said yaya was taken, arthur said he was jealous of nadech, woody said they were dating for real.... :woot2:  :woot2:  
yeah no one would waste their time in courting a taken girl with a drop dead gorgeous bf(delusion mode) :woot2:

CaSURVIVOUR

keylargo said:
 Hi Charlenem my bro will not do as nadech so he has to likeeeeeeeeeeee / possessive ?? of yaya so much 2 do wat he did or hes a real gentleman. I like da first answer !
@yayakugimiya yes v happy yadech sat together, they get ftf moment in da van, tat great isnt it ? no worries, da oxygen rescue team, bubba, huanzhu and myself, will tend 2 u, we r superb and vimalee will supervise da whole operation !!!
same here i also have a brother but whenever we ride a van he never assists me to get in but he is my brother lol!

when i saw the clip nadech went out from the van after placing the flower at the driver's side.

my heart begun to flutter though he did not touch yaya at her back

yadech sitting next to each other is more than enough "YADECH SKINSHIP MODE"is unstopable lol!

so my yadech shipper's heart needs a deffibrilator :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
@kittiya, can you just post the link without the [ ] thing? Can't see the Mv cus on my phone. Thanks
I believe she did post the link. For some reason both you and I got see it on our phone. So i had to log on my computer to see it. Idk why, but with AF I can't see any MV links or any links to videos. I can only see pictures through my phone.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
m9saeteurn1 said:
I believe she did post the link. For some reason both you and I got see it on our phone. So i had to log on my computer to see it. Idk why, but with AF I can't see any MV links or any links to videos. I can only see pictures through my phone.
I have the same problem on my ipad and phone i cant see the vids that are posted but o other forums like spicy ican see.... Is. There a way to fix this any settings i need to change ?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
love reading everybodys cmns, tots, pics and vids, thank u v much !
@bubba love da vid, love nadechs song though i dun know da lyrics. yadech r like royalties, waving so graciously, better still they DO look like bridal couple !
@vimalee thanks 4 getting us such a beautiful bike ! we need it not just 4 chasing yadech around but our job just got more demanding, many need oxy !!!
@charlenem love wat u said pick and send back, like dating lol !!!
@mrsChum 2 sweet, couple tee !, couple date in theme park and making sure she is presentable after all da fun !!! love this cf !!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
for the trans,it is an old news, if i was right, tv and na clarified already, it even didnt make any big news. the woman/man said nadech took a picture that he was holding a paper with writing her name and the gesture of "love",  and actually nadech doesnt know about her, just one of her friend asked him to say hi to her. and also she claimed that nadech has an ig....

we all know nadech, he is always kind. and it just seems a fanservice. but this woman/man made it sounds like nadech might have a crush on her , something like that. lol. whatver, it is nothing, nvm!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@bubba, @huanzhu, and @keylargo, since both Nadech and Yaya have motorcycles now, should we get one too?  What do you think of this one?   I think we need one as a back up in case the traffic officers won't allow our :scooter:  :scooter:  :scooter:  :scooter: on the streets.  We may need to rescue some of our new Yadech fans who may be short of breathe or fainted because of Yadech's recent activities!

credit:  motorgpdesignmodern.blogsp
I want a diff colour plss ....Purple / Royal Blue may be 

Let's go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:rescue team @bubba @keylargo

Thanks everyone for lovely photo & video ............. :coolpix: :pervie: hangout , went to event together all must do together gether for YADECH  :pervie:  :yes:  :heart: 

@kittiya : who is Arin ?

@MrsChum: the video working totally fine for me to view just I don understand what is about :shrug:
@ yaya kugimiya : p'jacklyn totally on our-side :wink:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Charlenem said:
tvpool gossip about nadech yaya.....anyone can translate, pls? tnx in advance!!!!!

http://youtu.be/j2g0p2hycuI

The lady hosts said  there's a rumor that Yadech are not bf/gf just like in the past that koo jin, koo kwan or "fantasy couple" did not end up together.  But, with the photo of Yadech at the Grand Opening Dining Ave.  made these lady hosts absolutely sure that Yadech are a real couple  because when they're on the stage they supposed to let go of their hands (not holding hands) but they're still hooking pinky fingers together.... :coverlaf:

@Chalenem, thanks for the clip.
@huanzhu,  Arin is a  long hair lady in the clip, she is a trans just like Chalenem said.
@m9saeteurn,  thanks for the clip,  Yadech are so cute.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
We all know whom he is thinking of ........................ :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

The owner of this IG wrote,   "Let's look into this young man's eyes.....wonder what would we see.....?

Responses,   "Looking into his eyes, we all see his nong sao khown sanit - the sister who is very close to him."  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ohhh myy, so the pinky holding was legit then huh? Aww, what a sweet news to start my day. He looked so beautiful while singing! Such a HANDSOME guy!  :kiss2:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@bubba, thanks for translation...lol! everyone wonders if they r real couple...i think there would be plenty of disappointed ppl if they could not make it...but i trust them, and trust my instinct...hahahahah!

@everyone who wants to take a bike and save us,  pls, be fast, i m realy dying........................ :cry:  :cry:  :cheer:  :cheer:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks:again bubba for the translation!
The host lady wearing the hat on the left is hilarious!    She even showed us the proof on her phone that she thinks Yadech is a real couple.  She said she doesn't mind what others said about them real or not.  For her, they are as real as can be and she is happy with her thought, and she will have a sweet dream tonight.

During filming of DJA, Nadech said he had a crush on Yaya, but it was only one-sided.  What do you think now? 

The staff said Nadech would ask for the disk of DJA so he could take home to review his acting ........... I think he wanted to look at his nong sao more.  :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

@Charlenem, hang on tight, we'll get help for you NOW!............meanwhile, just relax and count to 10........easy now..........easy...........easy.

We don't want anything to happen to you.  Still want you to share Yadech news with us here!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
What? Aww, I never knew Nadech said he had a crush on Yaya? Is there a video I can see that interview on please? Yaya secretly admired him too but just didnt want it too be too obvious ;)