[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@tippy Charlenem its so rare 2 c their pic after work so this pic is special! yayas really shy ! i can only conclude and go overdrive with happiness - they r more comfortable and gradually showing their new relation status !!! do u think so ?

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@key hehe i think so too... according to my delusions, they are trying their best not to show affection in public but failing most of the time. everything cannot escape from the eyes of yadech fans lol. 

so today is not rising sun filming? more like rising sun photoshoot

evidence to support my delusion lol. this seem like dejavu. remember the pic of yadech in japan?
cr as tagged

yaya loves that pair of shoes a lot. she wears to school and to work, must be super comfortable!

@yayakugimiya you got your "wish" come true lol. pat took a photo with mario with her arms locked into his arms!!! they look good together.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
keylargo said:
@tippy Charlenem its so rare 2 c their pic after work so this pic is special! yayas really shy ! i can only conclude and go overdrive with happiness - they r more comfortable and gradually showing their new relation status !!! do u think so ?
action speaks louder than words we dont know since when did they actually begun to fall for each other :heart:  :heart:  :heart: (delusional mode is activated) :crazy: fangirling mode :loool: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks tippy yk, if they r hiding their status they're not doing well! their eyes and attention r 4 each other !!! total giveaway ! if only his bike could accommodate her ! but i think she'll b afraid 2 ride, just 2 girl yaya is !
tippy they shd b heading 2 da apo, im so excited !!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@key, I think Yaya will dare to ride the bike if she have the chance. B4 ET, Yaya was like a tomboy. She likes to play sport.

I rode in the back of a motorcycle before, it's wasn't as scary as it look :)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@key mrschum i agree with you. actually yaya is not girly if you take her playing soccer into consideration. and she rides bike in dao raung! so i'm quite certain she will say yes to riding a bike hehe... most girls don't play soccer, so yaya is definitely not your typical girl! idk what time is their flight still :(

omg i just saw another disturbing pic of nadech lol!! i won't post it but if any of you are curious check out @taradtaktak_naruparch's ig.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
oh tats nice 2 know mc, i must hv been exposed 2 reckless riders ! wud love 2 c her on his bike!
thanks tippy yadech r so in tune, both hand signal !!!

nykim

sarNie Egg
I think this is for ch3 calendar photoshoot..

Anyway, a fan was saying 'nong sao' (yaya) comes out first after done with the shoot... And was taking photos with FC.. Later 'p Chai(nadech) also comes out and yaya said she got to go ard since she's been there for some time and let the FC takes photo with her P chai instead, however,FC was asking them for a couple shoot tgt..yaya simply pretend to want to go to the car..haha but her P chai is very sweet, just walk straight to her and taking photo tgt as the fans requested and makes a very cute smiling face :) The fan was saying this man is so cute, always follow wad the fc requested(good at fan service heheh!!)

And I just found a short clip of them today heheh.. Lovely NY :)

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=4&rdm=mp2evu4hp#/watch?feature=g-subs-lik&v=Fx2087seHxg

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u nykim 4 translation and vdo, so shy yaya was !
wow its ch3 calendar shooting alr...i wonder if they'll pair again like this years in da pool...hope they r !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@nykim thank you for your nice sharing and translation, really hope u can be here always !!!!

i hope yadech could do more fanservice for us...lol!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
tippytoes said:
@key hehe i think so too... according to my delusions, they are trying their best not to show affection in public but failing most of the time. everything cannot escape from the eyes of yadech fans lol. 

so today is not rising sun filming? more like rising sun photoshoot

evidence to support my delusion lol. this seem like dejavu. remember the pic of yadech in japan?
cr as tagged

yaya loves that pair of shoes a lot. she wears to school and to work, must be super comfortable!

@yayakugimiya you got your "wish" come true lol. pat took a photo with mario with her arms locked into his arms!!! they look good together.
hi tippy where is pat and mario's picture together i'm curious really thanks :rant:  :woot2:  :woot2:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@nykim thanks for sharing with us the fan account!! its channel 3 calendar photoshoot, which means there's gotta be signing right? just thinking about last year's calendar signing event makes me giggle hehehe...  :D  

@yayakugimiya here you go  :)
cr: @patriciagood

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes tippy last yr cal signing love yadechs moment, they were so cute and v good looking! I saw pittas vdo it wow me so much! nadech came v much alive as soon as yaya arrived like so in love!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Whoaaa, this thread is moving along so fast this morning, I can barely catch up and read everybody's post! Lol. Before I continue reading the rest of comments I just wanna say a few things:

@tippytoes - Thank you for the warm welcome! I didn't really read all the comments yet but I skim to the end and that pics that you just posted of Yadech, is that him holding his motorcycle helmet?!! *sighhhh* How I would love him to have Yaya hop on the back of his bike one day and just cruise the streets together!! :dance1:

@kiki and m9 - Thanks for the feedback on RP! I will def watch it once I have the time to do so later this month! I like how you guys think Nadech's character was kind of annoying, it proves he played his part well. Lol. Good actor, indeed!

@charlenem - Thanks for the welcome! I agree about Nadech's height! He seemed to have gotten taller! I mean...I don't think he's tall, but I don't think he's short either. He's just average. Compared to other actors of mixed decent, he may be short, but compared to most Asians, he is considered "tall." Lol. Even though he didn't get the Caucasian height from his dad, he sure got other great features from him that I can't complain about! Lol. Anyway, and yeah....Yaya is pretty tall for a girl. As long as he's a bit taller than she is, it's fine. No matter the height or whatever else faults they have, those two are truly humble and down-to-earth. Made for each other! <333

Also everyone....you can call me Nee!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@key ikr!!! he kept giving love stares to yaya and i think she was kinda blushing  :coverlaf:  

@nee its ok take your time to catch up with the comments. yes that's him! i wish for yaya to ride on his bike too but his is a one-seater bike.... T_T

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Mario & Patricia looks good together ;)
It's me M9, but yes that is Nadech's helmet. He just bought a new custom bike recently. You're welcome about RP! Let us know what you think once done.
I agreed about him being tall, he's not too tall but not short either considering most Asians are not tall