[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
:thanks: everyone for sharing :coolpix:  and clip.

The short and sweet clip of  Nadech & Yaya at Christian Dior Grand Opening @ Siam Paragon
A big WOW!!!.....They're super adorable, and they sure look like a real couple.  
The song is so beautiful (The Living Thing Called the Heart).  I esp like these parts...

The special feelings that happened between you and me are more than being friends..
Because those answers I know from my heart..
There’s so many hundreds good people. But like you and me, where else can you look?..
It’s a love that happened from our getting so close :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTaKyb8c3bo
cr:NYFamily

Love the video! Nadech is just too sweet  :heart:  :kiss3: even when she's walking away, he still managed to keep his arms there .LoL..

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya has the face for all hairdos. Just give these two time.. They'll probably be like Kob and Brooke like Nadech vaguely compared himself to in an interview. Hehe

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hehe I know right. All though i've never watched any of Kob or Brooke's lakorn but it seems like they have a happy ending. That is all I wished upon these two lovely people too  :yes:  :wub:

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
pinky3 said:
Awe, nadech seem so proud of yaya for dr. Lol
Airing Friday .
Dao Reung right? I saw the teaser. It looks pretty funny. I like when yaya plays the tough girl role

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank You MrsChum for all the videos! I have reached my quota of positive votes for the day..LoL guess I like to too many posts in one day. Hopefully one of our favorite ladies will translate  :D

these two are always winking at each other. lol  :highfive:

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
Thank You MrsChum for all the videos! I have reached my quota of positive votes for the day..LoL guess I like to too many posts in one day. Hopefully one of our favorite ladies will translate  :D

I'm horrible at this but I'll give you a summary... Basically Na was was talking on behalf of her promoting the movie Dao Reung which is airing on Friday. The winking and head movement she was doing was basically describing her character which is like tough and tomboyish.

Have you guys seen the Teaser?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm watching Nadech's favorite movie/film tonight. Enjoying it so far. Shed a couple of tears already.

I remember Nadech on The 3 Zaap show speaking of his paranormal experience and how he's scare of the darkness...poor Nadech

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
pink_juliet_kashie said:
I'm watching Nadech's favorite movie/film tonight. Enjoying it so far. Shed a couple of tears already.

What movie?

I remember Nadech on The 3 Zaap show speaking of his paranormal experience and how he's scare of the darkness...poor Nadech

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Mya! He's even speaking for her now?? Lol ohh, darn I thought they were each others the sweet head nods or something

@kashie what's Nadech favorite movie??

Falada you're welcome!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Here's the interview you all want to see
http://youtu.be/UTVct5zvCzM

m9saeteurn1 said:

Well Ladies I'll give it a go......

Tv Reporter: "Lets talk about our sweetheart couple Nadech and yaya. Last night the sweethearts arrived at an event with Ma Kaew and Ma Pla. The four of them look very good matched really well (mom and daughter and mom and son). The event was the Dior Paragon event,  there was lots of stars.  These four just came back from europe on a vacation. There was lots of pictures posted on instagram by Ma Kaew and others. A lot of people were saying they went on a family vacation because they've been a 4 year sweethearts/couple but the sweethearts said the truth is they didn't go because  of any sweet or romantic reasons but to go for work reasons and because they went to two destinations the two thought they would take their moms on a vacation and sight see the cities

at this event yaya had a chance to promote her new lakorn in which will come out later this week and Nadech had a chance to cheer and speak about her new lakorn as well. Yaya became very close to the character because some of her attributes are her real life characteristics
Let's listen to them speak……

Yaya: Dao reung comes out the thursday the 12th. Watch(?) it for sure

Nadech: She gets help from a lot of people ( cameraman and etc….) Something about the people just mentioned being scary. What is your manly boyish action (speaking to yaya) How do you …...

Yaya: she does the eyebrow and smirk

They ask her to do it again….

Yaya: the eyebrow and smirk

That's my attempt lol This made me realize I definitely need more practice….. Sorry if I confused anyone or was off on my translation.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Lovely_K! We all appreciate you & Mya for translating for us! Wish I could understand and read Thai. That would be sweet.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
Thank you Lovely_K! We all appreciate you & Mya for translating for us! Wish I could understand and read Thai. That would be sweet.
And you are very welcome

Just watch all the lakorns in Thai and you will catch on. Believe me I've seen it happen.