[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
TrTraan said:
Hi all, I'm just join group,  :yes: Nadech yaya narak mak mak mak. .... :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
@Meo, tks pic nadech yaya with baby , so cute, so happy  :wub:
Give you our warm  :welcome1: to u, TrTraan! Let join with us and share our love for NY!!! 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks ladies for the updates! and welcome traan to this thread! enjoy your stay here and spazz with us often ^^ 

yaya sure is enjoying herself during this break! love it that she is more active on ig nowadays. 
cr: @urassayas

she is so flexible..!

this pic is too cute for words! finally a photo with daddy sperbund. quality time with family is the best!    

cr: @keaw_jung
nadech looks so good in this lacoste collar tee. esp love it when he wears black! 

cr: @a_supachai1     

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Oh look like our Yadech are enjoying their small vacation!! esp Yaya!!
Happy for both of them!

Her new CF of pantene is gorgeous! gorgeous hair everywhere *__*

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Everyone!!! Thank you for all the pictures & updates! Welcome Aboard TTran!! You'll love it here!!!
MrsChum- it was like a chicken fight & no chemistry at all even though Nadech looks hot looking like that haha. I hope someone will sub so I can understand since this will be my first Koogum everrr
Wow!! Yayyyyy it does look like her page. Now I need to save all videos b4 its gone!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
@queeny, as always im swooning over ur gif, it's an automatic reaction to blow khun charles a kiss every time i look at ur siggie!!

Moonchild and fahlada, im a big fan of your awesome gifs aswell!! pls spoil us more with more droolworthy gifs girls, love love them!!

LOL I will. But you just have to tell me, the scenes. :D

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit as tagged and NY Family at Pantip FB

The contest for which Lays flavors tastes better is over.    Nadech's larb thod flavor won.    The winner will be announced this Saturday, August 10 on Mother's Day in Thailand.    The lucky winner will be able to bring a friend or a special guest to attend dinner with Nadech, Yaya, and their families.  The lucky winner will also receive a gold piece worth 1 million bahts.    Wow, I'm already excited for the winner!   :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
A very warm  :welcome1: to    TrTraan and dami1025 to Yadech thread!

Enjoy your stay and make yourself at home na!

credit:  www.ftd.com 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks ausa 4 da link !
hi meo thanks 4 pic wif yadech carrying babies, so cute n how parental yadech r !
thank u mc 4 grgr n wishys link ! we can watch wif eng sub again, thank goodness !
much thanks 2 tippy falada m9 4 beautiful pic, esp grgr, cant get enough !
thanks vimalee 4 update wif lays contest results! good luck 2 da winner and surely a v lucky n fortunate 1, dining exclusively wif yadech n families !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
warm welcome TrTraan, njoy your stay n have lots of yadech love n fun wif us, u'll love it !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

Yaya posted this picture on her IG:    Only one more day and we will meet for the merit/thum boon, see you on the 10th na kha.    I think this Mother's Day event will take place in Korn Kaen, Nadech's hometown.   Can't wait!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee said:
A very warm  :welcome1: to    TrTraan and dami1025 to Yadech thread!

Enjoy your stay and make yourself at home na!

credit:  www.ftd.com 
hi vimalee u give da best welcome ! da fruit basket is so pretty n lovely !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@vimalee  thanks for translation and information, i cant wait 10th Aug too....

lol, well, i think we here r all waiting for this day since several months ago. yes, they will go to nadech's home town, i checked their merit history, they do often in korn kaen...it is good that yaya gets along with his family and likes to go to his home town with him. they go to merit in korn kaen and holiday in pattiya her hometown.....hahahaha....
============================

in thailand, does the wife call her husband "pe"? or gf calls her bf "pe" too like korean? they dont call their names directly? can anyone explain me a little? thanks! :scratchhead2: 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thanks M9! Those GRGR pictures are so cute!
Thanks Vimalee for the translation! The winner is sure a lucky one! Getting to spend a dinner with both Yaya and Nadech and get one million baht worth gold  :shock2:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I'm excited to see thier merit too. Sounds to me like Yaya is just as excited to see her Pe more than enjoying her vaca some more. :wink:  :wink:
Looking at the GRGR picture of the two playing Jenga..I already can see that Nadech was going to knock the blocks down by looking at his huge hand reaching for the block.

So Handsome :crush:

dami1025

sarNie Egg
queenyeon said:
@Dami, sadly Wishboniko was the one who always subbed their BTS clips, her youtube account was deleted. I don't think there are any BTS subbed left  :cry:

Thats too sad, no wonder i read lots of post about her disappearing :( just hope that some yadecher have all their clips downloaded and would reup them one day :)) hahaa

meocutduoi said:
Hi dami! :welcome1: to this thread. Have fun na! I'm Meo. U said u watched some clips in Vietnamese. R u Vietnamese? :bhehe: I'm Vietnamese, it's so glad and happy if u also come from VN. :dance2:!!!
Hi Meo, nice to meet u too, im Duong btw :) im from HN too but right now im in the us, and so happy to find something to enjoy this summer :p hehe i know this couple from kites, and downloaded all their dramas from kites! There were lots of bts clips from that forum, but it was privated now!! So sad i didnt know them sooner :(

Thanks all, for your kindness, i will sure enjoy my time here :p