[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
@tippy, Lovely, Falada, yk, m9, and Vimalee for sharing pics, clips and info. na.  That poster is beautiful.
And, Good morning to you Falada.

I can't wait to see the merit pictures!!!!

cr:as tagged

I tried my best to translate this article. There are some words/saying I don't very know how to translate na.

Oh my.....There still won't be any koo jin that hit the charts with no expiration date.   There couldn't be anyone else except the most charming "Nadech Kugimiya"
and koo jin "Yaya Urassaya Sperbund"  who always have works together such as Presenters, photo shoots, events,  and a lakorn that still filming "Roy Fun Tawan
Duerd" which is produced by the beautiful lady "Ja Jossie".

These two are suitable for each other like a perfect couple(??).  Plus, there's always news about this couple, a moment of  off screen romance, a moment of
sulkiness  ( so cute).  Finally, a moment of rumor that when Nadech finished school, he might have a plan to continue study abroad.   Fan clubs would be sad.

Nadech intends to continue study film production overseas.   Currently, Yaya takes charge of tutoring him English.   Have to wait for "Nadech" to come out and
confirm.   Will he really go inter??

Ah!  Got the best friend to tutor him like this.   He prob. has a lot of encouragement to study harder    huh   Barry.
hi bubba thank you for the translation :thumbsup:

before i go to sleep i would like to give nadech a piece of advice(i hope one of his staff who is lurking here at least can relay my message to him)

i admire his enthusiasm of finishing his college education while he is an in demand superstar in thai showbiz.he is truly a good role model to the youth.but i hope when he finished his college degree and he is still the hottest celebrity. i hope he can reconsider to delay his plan to study film making abroad because "it is better to strike while the iron is hot" and while he is still so young. and very much in demand i hope he wont cut the momentum of his popularity even if it is for awhile it's not really a good idea to stop the momentum of his current status.it is so risky and we can not be sure when he comes back if he still hot because fans generally think alike.i know a superstar in our country she went to abroad for only 6 months to study when she came back she lost her popularity.it was very degrading fans used to scream over her with their tarp with her name on it.I dont want this to happen to nadech seriously :rant: but if nadech insist he should convince yaya to marry him to go with him as his personal assistant,tutor in english and housewife(i apologize my delusional mode in this part but i'm serious really)because definitely he needs to be knowledgable in english language if he wishes to study abroad he must pass the EILTS before he can get a student visa being a multimillionaire is not a guarante.

the best thing to do is to continue saving money enjoy being superstar then when he is  old enough and tired and less in demand that's the time for him to study abroad.and for the time being he should take an english lesson from his nong yaya specially they are always together.but EILTS is very hard to pass for those non english speaking people.

i apologize for my long ranting just ignore me
this peice of advice is heartily dedicated to nadech for his own good from a concern yadecher fan :rant:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@yaya kugimiya, i m agree with ur opinion, it is better for him to continue his career more longer b4 he leaves thailand for study.

i think he would not go immediately after his graduation normaly, he wants to work bts,so maybe he will go when he plans to be a worker bts. he said in may that he wanted to study more about filming abroad for a short period (3 months something)after graduation, i support him for this wise decision, but i hope he could shoot more lakorns and films for his best time. yaya wanted to go abroad for study like her sister too, so why dont they arrange a time to go there together in future? hahahaha, i would like to see it comes true even they might out of ppl's sight for a while. i dont care if they r superstar in public mind coz they r always in my heart, i only want them to be together forever...lol!

great, they go to merit!! hmmmm....i wished yaya's sister, father and henry could go with them too, but i dont think they would go coz it would look like that they announce their relationship if her families r there with his...lol!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Credits: FB

Nadech

Good night, everyone! :D

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit:  NadechWorld FB

Fastbeam drawing of TNNKK art book brought in 40,000 bahts from Pe Ae.   Thank you na Pe Ae for your generosity.

Angry Birds - 7000 bahts.

The auction brought in 200,000.00 bahts and the donation total  1,265,598.43 bahts.   

Thank you to Thai citizens, fans, and everyone for their generosity, their continued love and support for Yadech.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks m9 and Lovely for all the beautiful merit pics.  And, good night and sweet dream to you too Lovely.
Thanks Falada for the beautiful MV clip and pics.
Thanks Vimalee for the info.  Wow....that was so nice.

Lovely_k said:
Another pic and here is the video that goes with it :) enjoy. 

http://instagram.com/p/c0eCA6TCrU/

GOOD NIGHT LADIES!!! ENJOY THE PICS AND HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE SWEET AND WONDERFUL DREAMS :)  :yawn:

This lovely drawing by our talented Yaya was auctioned off for  10,000 baht.

Love these pictures......so sweet

cr:as tagged