[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Falada

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Yes @MrsChum you are right at 7 tonight both of them will be there, with their colleagues but probably arriving coincidentally right after the other  :)  :woot2:  :dance1:  :pervie:  :weee:  For sure we gotta get pics hehe

Thanks Lovely.

LOL I feel like we're news reporter, trying to digging out news about Yadech. :D

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to everyone who brings pix, clips, translations and infos...

i've met a former journalist who used to work in show-biz field in china and hongkong when i was at my friend's home, he told me that a lot of time the gossip about relationship of stars r real. sometimes they got paid to shut up or to exaggerate the news. of course, they got paid to make some fake news too.

as Vimalee's translation, and as what we've read during recent articles on magazines and newspapaers, nearly all articles hinted at yadech r bf/gf. besides, the hints from the other ppl in show biz, all pix, infos and fans accounts from fans, all similiar accessories and clothes from yadech, and their actions and interviews, there is no any doubts that they r for real.....

am glad to see they r happy to be together, and cant wait to see their new photos on travellers... and i m so happy that we r together here, i love all yadechers!!! :kiss2:  :woot2: 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
bubba said:
Nadech / Cute moments @Bausch+Lomb(Thailand) 15th Anniversary
Nadech is so cute and funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Guh0xAo-Q88&feature=c4
cr:pittanomipa
Sorry na.  It's hard to hear or translate some of the words.  Sometimes it doesn't seen as funny when translating it.   I tried my best na.

Nadech:    Let's talk about the problem.   The lighting can be harmful to your eyes in a long run.  We need to take care of them such as wearing contact lens that are comfortable so we can wear all day, night and day.   I'm wearing them right now.  (he cutely bats his eyelashes )   Love much!

Host:       I saw each type of Nadech.  Sometimes wearing sandles, sometimes dressed casual, sometimes dressed as a lady.  I'll have a heart attack from Mae Kaew IG.  (loud laughing
from the audience)

Nadech:    The Bausch & Lomb solutions are good.   You can come and get from me  (the audience screaaaammmm).

Host:       Wait.....wait....come and get what?  ( another loud cheers from the audience)   You have to make it clear.  The ppl down there will think otherwise.....

Nadech:   Come and get B & L solutions for contact lens.  Some ppl might use different types because it can be dangerous to the eyes if not the right one.   Eyes can make us see beautiful things in front of us (Nadech points at the audience which make the audience scream loudly)

@3:59
The next item to be auctioned off is a shirt from Nadech.  Since Nadech's wearing 3 shirts:  undershirt, dress shirt and sweat shirt, the fans want his undershirt LOL.  But, it's his sweat shirt na hehe.

@7:49
On August 27, he's going to do merit and he invites everyone to join.   He thanks everybody and said he has upcoming lakorns RRHLT and RFTD.  His newest lakorn will be Lon son Ruk which he'll play twin.   One character wears contact lens from B & L  (the fans cheers loudly....)    (good one na Nadech :thumbsup: )

@Neezy and Falada, me three.  Aff and Taew do look alike.  Thanks for sharing.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

Cr: kwankao2010

If we mentioned Yaya, then we also have to mention Nadech.   They are a pair that is inseparable.  They are still stubborn and still refuse to admit if they are boyfriend/girlfriend.   They said they are not dating, but their actions spoke otherwise.   For example,  they often went to do merits together to be a merit couple in this life in order to build a stronger relationship.  Finally, a young lady Yaya went over to Mae Kaew’s house to pay respect and to ask for blessing as if to imply that the daughter-in-law in this family has to be Yaya only.   The other party, Mae Kaew also seems to be very fond and very proud of "this daughter-in-law." too.

Anyone who can read Thai, please help me translate the last paragraph in red.  I kinda understand but it included some proverbs and I just wanted to make sure.  I'm not Thai and there are words I cannot read or understand, but I try to make the efforts because I know we have many international Yadech fans here.

bubba said,

Oh...thanks Vimalee for the translation na.  I'm not Thai either and reading Thai is quite challenging for me also.   From what I understand,  the last sentence said

Similarly to the boat in the swamp of gold because if Yaya-Nadech have work together, their performing fee is very high in figures.

Thanks so much, bubba for translating the last paragraph for me.   Really appreciated it!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Falada said:
Thanks Lovely.

LOL I feel like we're news reporter, trying to digging out news about Yadech. :D

I agree but hey where would the fun be if all yadechers weren't a little bit stalkerish.....dum da dum dum dum!!!!  :wink: :coverlaf: hehe I'm not really joking lol

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Oh, bubba for the translation! For you and Vimalee for not being Thai you both are doing a wonderful job for translating article and news for us Yadecher. We really appreciate all your time and hardwork :heart: If you don't mind me asking, what is your nationality?

@Charelene.......I love coming here and love all Yadecher too :heart: everyone is soo kind in sharing and posting everything they know and see. Really appreciates everyone for doing what they doing to make this thread very active.
joob...joob Yadecher :)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Yes @MrsChum you are right at 7 tonight both of them will be there, with their colleagues but probably arriving coincidentally right after the other  :)  :woot2:  :dance1:  :pervie:  :weee:  For sure we gotta get pics hehe
so bad that i cannot go there tonight, will be stuck at work at that moment, pls update me with pics here ladies, that will be happy enough for me ^^

Have a wonderful day, dears!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

From TNNKK, just look at Nadech.   

Why didn't he just get up, carry his plate and sit down next to his Nong sao? 

@MrsChum, I'm Lao/Vietnamese ja, but grew up in the States.....Jum Luey Ruk fever in 2008 brought me to lakorn world, but I don't watch many lakorns and not active at AF......until Bam Yadech were born and the rest is history.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba ure absolutely 2kind2 us, Thank You bubba, 4 your dedication translating 4 us n new discovery tat ure not thai but taking da extra efforts ! Appreciate your kindness so much bubba ! AML always !
hi mc thank u wif info on yadechs marc jacobs event 2nite...so many r so happy tat yadech will b together 2nite n await pic wif anticipation !
hi my dear falada n lovely ...we simply love anything yadech do tats why we're so spot on where they r concerned ! n sharing wif u lovelies r so fun ! dearest falada i wish u a v good sch wk ahead, hv fun !
charlenem ditto love being here, chatting n sharing wif everybody ! loveu 2 !
its a pity lu... next time then sure yadech will have future events again !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Good night and sweet dream everyone!..........and good morning and have a wonderful day to some.....

credit:  NY Family at pantip FB

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Thanks my lovely ladies for updates, esp vimalee and bubba for making the effort to spoil us yadechers via translation! ^^
I can't wait for Marc Jacobs event! Feels like it's been v long since we last had news of Yadech meeting up hehe.. I miss being on c9 :)
Let's hope for some spazz worthy Yadech pix soon :D

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good morning Ladies,
luloveyaya said:
wow, they look so nice, but who is that hot guy next to Mea Kaew, look like she need to stand between them to protect her beloved son hahahaha . :pervie:

Thanks MrsChum ka  :heart:

@lu I was just gonna ask that hehehe 
@MrsChum THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PICS :)
@key Where are you? IMU  hehe hope your doing well my dear 

I am positive that Yaya definitely came out to support her man hehehe because if she was supposed to go due to the promoter wanting her there we would have known about it earlier but since it was a last minute news she must have gone to cheer him on. So Id say that is a BIG HINT ahem THEYRE DATING WOOT WOOT

Here is some more pics to Enjoy :) and a video of Nadech djing http://instagram.com/p/delAdQiaH7/