[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
weeeee~ i just placed an order at ethaicd but it says pending...?? T_T so there's a possibility that i won't get it?? i will cry!

@lu yes he sure do look like he's enjoying the moment! :D wow! its midnight now and you're still in the office?? hehe are you intending to camp there?? LOL!! its better to be friends with the seller first, because most likely you will be heading there a couple of times more in the future hehehe ^^ rest well before the battle! 

@nee always love your long comments!  :heart: so nicely structured hehe ^^ and thanks for mentioning the comparison! when you put yaya and natalie portman photo side by side, i still think yaya is more beautiful  :heart:  (i'm only bias to yadech)  :wub:

@key welcome dear! i love it too! and wonder if its nadech who uploaded it on his mom ig...?? i bet he must be smiling away if he was the one :D hope you enjoyed your friday and have a great weekend ahead!

@vimalee thank you too for always translating articles for us, and always giving yummy sweet treats to newcomers!  :heart: hehe the rabbit is so cute!! 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
You're Welcome for the the pictures everyone!
haha @ Neezy - I couldn't agree more with what you've said. From that blog to Nadech looking really fly with facial hair.
I also get like that too. I start commenting before I even finish reading because I get too excited. Haha
My bf & I are actually a fan of Natalie Portman too. She's hot! So Yaya & Nadech picked the right gal to say she's beautiful.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi tippy im having yadech rush n still m wide awake ! hope all go smooth wif your order, so excited 4 u ! i like 2 think its nadech who posted, hes proud of their sweet special fun moment ! have a v nice n fantastic weekend doing wat u planned, have lots of fun ! O

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@key me too having yadech rush, can't sleep when i have to wake up early for morning run :( i really hope there's enough stock to send me a copy...!! hehe i still haven't pack my luggage.... and thanks, i will have lots of fun! ^^ 

if this is how nadech carries yaya, i wonder how yaya carried him haha....

goodnight to some and good day to most yadechers here :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Omg, haha Tippytoes that picture is hilarious! Sure looks like a silly bf trying to carry his beautiful gf. ;) I'm sure he had to hop on her gently not to break any bones haha
Have a safe & fun trip!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Tippy : are u going to have vacation trip ? enjoy it na ka. have fun and come back with us soon ^^ 

I hope that she is not serious about getting thinner ... I love her chubby face back then. So lively and beautiful :X

Cr: YayaUrassaya.com Facebook Page

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Luloveyaya for all the beautiful pictures! I wish they can go & really enjoy it like this!!! ❤❤❤

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
m9saeteurn1 said:
Thank you Luloveyaya for all the beautiful pictures! I wish they can go & really enjoy it like this!!! ❤❤❤
haha, sometimes you called me Lulu, then Lulove and now Luloveyaya, just Lu is still ok na, or never mind, just call any name you want with key word " lu" haha.

I wish that too ^^ They are so matching. I think they are working but also relaxing when they are together. Great chemistry !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Haha @ Lu, i know. I just know it has Lu, Love and Yaya in it, but forget sometime in which order. Sorry! haha.

Thank You Vimalee for the post and translating for us

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
Now, Yaya's turn!

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

Mae Kaew's IG:

"Wow, wow, remember this?   Just wanted to send this picture to every FC going to bed with sweet dream......dream until morning.   Love u FC....Good night! "
Thank you Vimalee :X

Yaya posted same picture on her IG as well with this message : " IG: urassayas "ขอ repost จากแม่แก้วนะคะ @keaw_jung เพื่อนเดินทาง... Coming soon ka! " I guess it's about coming mag ^^

@ m9: hahaha, no problem at all, I intended to change name to Lusuperloveyaya but seem cannot , then you will not be confused more LOL 

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks @lu for the beautiful pics
Thanks @vimalee for the sweet rabbit
@tippy wish You can have the mag
I would like to order one too

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thank you Tippy, Lu and Vimalee for posting more pics! Nadech and Yaya are always so silly! For all my ladies in Thailand, susu! Septemeber 1st will be crazy, be prepared! And bring some smelling oil! I don't want anyone to pass out at the register from the sweet pics ka! Lol. I wish I live in Thailand, I love things like this (it's like Black Friday, lol). I would gather all my friends and have so much fun. Friendships would be ruin though because we will be fighting over the same magazine. Haha. JK. Yes, make friends with the seller, Lu!

Anyway thanks Tippy, Keylargo and M9! I didn't know I can miss so much in two days! This thread is crazy and I'm crazy in-love with it! Everyone here is wonderful! :) I love Natalie Portman too. I'm glad Yadech has the same taste. And I think Yaya looks better too. Hehe.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I cannot get over how dreamy Nadech is! I think this is the BEST I've seen him ever. He went from 17 years old, to 21 years old to...*BAM* he looks like a 26 year old here. So manly and grown-up. I love everything from the H&M event. I love his new messy hairdo! Love his facial hair. Love his outfit. I definitely cannot wait to see him as he gets older. They say men age better than woman, let's see if that's true! How can Yaya ever get a good night sleep knowing she has to wake up and see this face in the morning???

Those sharp eyes, manly thick eyebrows, super longggg lashes, define curved lips, thick full hair, the long pointy face, the dimples, and to add to all that......one hell of a personality! I give props to Yaya. She really is strong if she can see Nadech all-day, everyday and still survive!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for updates and pictures. Love the pictures of Nadech & Yaya very much, and also wish I could order one, too.
LOL Thanks Lovely, also love your comments, too.!
@Key Thanks. Hope you also have a wonderful day, too!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi vimalee i love all those piggyback pic, whether nadech carrying or yaya carrying but leaning on nadech, just 2 cute !
hi tippy tnnkk piggyback u can tell they had much fun n lol happily cos its funny like both were going 2 collapse on da ground, more like nadech pulling yaya along hehe !
hi lu thank u 4 posting many pic, appreciate it lots n pls take care lu uve been hard at work ! mag day, go girl !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
You're very welcome everyone and thank you for more beautiful pictures and comments na.
@tippy, hope you have lots of fun and take care ja.
@Vimalee,  HI Cuz :highfive: .  Thanks for your kind words.  Yep, it took me a while to translate that article, but I'm gladly do it for us Yadechers na. :grouphug:

Nadech and his mom are going to join YumYum's roadshow at Khonkaen today na.

cr:as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hehe @ Neezy! I can stare at him all day! I'll be like Toon from TNNKK LoL they are both very lucky ppl. They get to get up & see each other 24/7 while I'm here wishing, dreaming & fantasizing lol

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thanks v much 4 da info, cant help but wish yaya was in da roadshow wif nadech ! sth does seem 2 b missing at da apo ! just hv 2 look forward 2 yadechs next get-2-gether ! thanks bubba have a sunny happy weekend ! ilu

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
@Lovely, meo, MrsChum,Vimalee, m9, thanks for all the beautiful pictures and clips ja.
@tippy, I'll join you hehe (my health and teeth are in the danger zone).
@keylargo, yep, Yaya is indeed very beautiful and sexy.
@Lu, you're so creative, love that new name too , very cute indeed and we definitely  need oxy tank/smelling oil pronto!!!

here's the translation.

Causing much confusion after the young actor, Marsh Jutawuthi tweet a message to the senior actress, Yaya Urassaya Sperbund that "I'm dating Yaya for 4 months already." ,  the fan clubs of Yaya got mad so the young Marsh called Yaya's mom and apologized.   At last, when met with Yaya at "Mr.P Absolute Siam" and asked her about this.   Yaya responded,

Yaya:   I already knew about this kha.   Saw it on the Twitter.  It was cute because it's an "April Fool's Day".  It's a day to fool everyone.  Tweeted that we've been dating for 4 months, and then I was like eh.......since when have we known each other.   But, he came out for an interview which was pretty good.   Another thing is that his manager called my mom and explained that he didn't mean anything by it, only admired Yaya's works.   My mom thought it was cute that he uploaded lots of pictures too.  I'm just grateful that someone secretly admired me.   I don't know him and never meet him at the University.

As for Yaya's fan clubs were not pleased with Marsh and said that he should not play something like this, Yaya just said,

Yaya:   I didn't think much about it.   On the other hand, it's cute that he has a courage to speak out that he really admired this person.     I'm happy that there are ppl think I'm cute.

When asked if Nadech know about this news.

Yaya:    We don't talk about it kha.

About the news that ppl saw Nadech picks up/drops off  at the University.

Yaya:    Never kha.   My mom always pick up-drop off.  Pe Nadech never went to  the University.  If he went then he might have an errand to do.  If my mom ccould't pick me up, then I would go home with my friends kha.   At this time,   I have met with Pe Nadech because we're still filming a lakorn together.  

Regarding the news about her weight loss that the paper stated that if she lose any more weight, she'll be exhausted.

Yaya:   I very want to be thin to be beautiful.   My face won't  look chubby on screen.   Really, I didn't lose that much weight only 3 kilo but I'm also taller too.   Even though I'm skinny but I'm very strong, I only have muscles.  I don't worry about being exhausted because my face still rounded,  I just mature a little bit.  However, I want to lose some weight too kha.
hi all esp bubba thanks for this sweetie

in my opinion yaya as role model to the youth is trying her best to be nice in dealing with this nonsense "USER like scenario"to create news out of her.yaya is only a human being she may also feel offended.but if it is ok with yaya then it's ok with me too but fans are fans  esp the fanatic ones we cant stop them from being mad to anyone who is using yaya's name in this kind of a joke.

and about yaya's fans club who were not  in favor of the said joke... i fully understand their sentiment this dude was making yaya a craddle snatcher a beautiful craddle snatcher actually lol! and a two timer because becuase majority are assuming that yadech are indeed dating already(though they keep on denying)and then a joke came out that this dude is claiming that he's dating yaya for4 months already.anyways i believed fc are smart enough to evaluate if it's just a joke or reality.

about the pick up dropping by thing it's actually a boring and annoying question bec they dont have evidence(though the bashers thread is so sure that it's true they have witnesses but unfortunately no solid evidence.yaya will definitely deny it what else is new.they should have ask her about the dog park dating,coffee shop dating,horse back riding with henry and the last but not the least the rock climbing these are the major hints with solid evidences.i'm so curious how yadech will deal with this.but since they can afford to pay to shut up the reporters so let us expect more boring questions to change the topic lol!

btw i hope yaya wont have anorexia nervosa she's already so thin how come she's thinking her face looks chubby.lol!