[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Good night Key and Tippy and other ladies ( better sleep before 12 AM to protect your skin na, haha). Tomorrow , I will come back and tell you guys about my battle :numchuck:  haha. 

Not new event, just want to share it, because, you can check from 3:50 onward, Yadech had English conversation to each other, cannot hear what they said but still can know that Nadech's English ascent is so damn sexy. I think if he can speak fluently and naturally like this, there is no need for him to learn more for studying abroad. Except that he wants it himself as his mentor is Yaya.  :pervie:

ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND , LADIES  :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO8pplCpHeo

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

How is everyone today? Love all the pics and videos everyone shared :)

Here are some pics to enjoy I just realized @m9 I didnt see you posted links to your pics thank you for sharing hehe
Each Lady deserves a big Thank you on here  :thanks:  :wink:  :heart:  :thumbsup:  :bravo:  :crush:  :clap:  :thumbup:  :blush:  :p  :wub:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
the interview of h&m grand opening, from the names what i've heard and some words which i could understand a little, lol, i guess they asked about nadech pick up and send yaya to universit and he denied, the rumor of engagement and he denied and i guess he said they r p/nong again, the shooting in japan, also yaya and mae keaw and he denied,  well, he likes denying everything...hahaha!

can anyone free to translate it in anytime? thanks in advance!!!!

cr:รักดารา ดอทเน็ต
http://youtu.be/YXP1Fn86kxU

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Tippy - Enjoy your vacation ka! Have a nice trip and stay safe!

Bubba, Charlenem, Tippy, LuLoveYaya, Falada, M9, Lovely_K - Thanks for the pics and videos! I really loved the "Nadech Style" video! I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe! Hahaha. Gotta love our silly Nadech and his weird style. I love hearing Nadech speaking in English. I think his English is fine, the only hard time is when he actually have to "think" about what he's saying when answering a question or reading a script (GRGR). But if he has a normal conversation and doesn't think too much on how to respond, his English is fine.

Soso - Me too! I couldn't help but feel sad that I didn't order it so......I ORDERED IT JUST NOW! It's still available on eThaiCD.com! It's $16 for the magazine but oh well.....I'm in support of Yadech so what the heck! I know all the pics are already released online but nothing beats than having it in your actual hands. I can't wait for mine to arrive (hopefully sooner than later)! I'm so excited! :dance1:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: Charlenem for the H&M clip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YXP1Fn86kxU

Just for my Yadechers, here's the quick translation regarding Nadech's interview at H&M event.

The reporters still asked Nadech about dropping off and picking up Yaya at Chula University; and of course, he denied it. 

Then they asked him about their secret engagement and once again he denied it and said people might misunderstood because they often made merit together.   The reporter then said maybe it was the adults' arrangement and the children didn't know about it, and Nadech said that was not true.

The reporter asked if there would be future engagement for the two of them.  Nadech said there will be other people who will come into our lives (meaning himself and Yaya) in the future.  He doesn't want to think about this subject right now.

They asked him how he feels about pairing with Yaya so often and he said it is okay.  They have been paired for many years now and he is not serious about it.

They also asked him if he worried about his popularity.  It seemed like he is no longer No. 1 and he doesn't have any lakorns line up in the next batch.  Nadech said he is not worried.  He knew the fans missed him and he wanted them to know that he is filming two lakorns right now and they will have to go to Japan to film so it will take a little longer.

The reporter also asked if he knew if Pe Ae (his manager) went to asked the elders at Ch3 to rerun Game Rai Game Ruk so the Nadech and Yaya pair still stay in the lime light.    Nadech said he doesn't know anything about this.

I knew he wouldn't escape answering this question.   He said he wasn't home the day Yaya went to pay respect to his mom on Mother's Day, but he knew about it.  

Some reporters still insisted on asking him about secret engagement.  I like this one reporter when she said there is no need for engagement, just get married!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for translating Vimalee!

"The reporter asked if there would be future engagement for the two of them.  Nadech said there will be other people who will come into our lives (meaning himself and Yaya) in the future. He doesn't want to think about this subject right now."

Nadech could have easily answered that they are not even dating so how can they be engaged? Instead, he simply said there will be other people who come into their lives. Hehe. I take this as a sign that he is courting her but nothing too serious at the moment. I also noticed he didn't say anything about being afraid of ruining Yaya's reputation with all these engagement rumors! Hmmm....if they really are "just friends" he would jump to save her reputation just like any friend would. But maybe he already knows that Yaya is his.

All I know is if there was an engagement rumor between me and my best friend who happens to be a male, I would be mad. I wouldn't want any potential lover of mine to think I have something going on with my best friend, so therefore I would come out to defend mine and his reputation. But in Yadech's case, they don't care to defend each other's reputations because they both know they are both taken....by EACH OTHER. Haha.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit:  khampajjsin IG and NadechYaya.com FB

Nadech's aunt's IG:

" Very hot today....came inside the house to be cool and comfortable....but there is someone who still have to work....sign autograph.....sign autograph....for the beloved FC....He even asked me in his soothing and calming voice "Any more?"   Awww, everyone, when you heard that, aren't you happy? "

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks a lot to vimalee for translation!!!
==================================
"Then they asked him about their secret engagement and once again he denied it and said people might misunderstood because they often made merit together.   The reporter then said maybe it was the adults' arrangement and the children didn't know about it, and Nadech said that was not true."

actually i m so wondering about this secret engagement news, where does it come from? and how? well, i dont like rumors normaly but i like this engagement news even i know it is not true, but i really hope it is...hahaha! why the reporters asked if it was arranged by parents? i m really curious of the source or evidence of this news.

"It seemed like he is no longer No. 1 and he doesn't have any lakorns line up in the next batch.  Nadech said he is not worried. "
so who is no.1 right now? for me, always and only nadech and yaya....i am sure that all of us here r agree with me, so he is no.1 forever! :woot: :dance1: hahahaha!

"Nadech said there will be other people who will come into our lives (meaning himself and Yaya) in the future.  He doesn't want to think about this subject right now."

nadech, there might be someone who will come into your lives, but there will be no one who could match u two so perfect as u both do. yes, i understand that yadech r still too young to talk about engagement or mariage, and i like the way they take to bond with each other slowly during shooting, events and daily life.he said he didnt want to think about it right now, but as the way he deals with their relation, obviously, he thinks about it carefully. they do have strong feeling towards each other and they both want to maintain it. if they r not celebs, i think they r bf and gf since begining, but they r stars, they have to be serious and prudent to their relationship coz they r both good persons and they dont want to hurt each other if it doesnt work out in the end.

so the day when they publicize their relationship would be close to their mariage or, we would never know whether they have dated or not if one day they break up secretly (i hope it would never happen). 4 yrs already, they dont have any bf or gf, and they r more and more closer, they meet in private time and they r more open to let fans know that how close they r laterly and especially yaya makes effort to support nadech. honnestly, if they dont work it out in future, we will be very upset, but the saddest ppl would not be us yadech fans, would be themselves. i cant picture that nadech or yaya walking into church with a stranger and i guess they cant imagine that scene neither...lol.

"I like this one reporter when she said there is no need for engagement, just get married.  "
i like what she said too, just take ur time, yadech. we can wait to see ur big day and we will send our best wishes to u!

ohhhh......sorry, i didnt relize that i wrote so long..... :rant: lol!

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
@neezy hope You can get one mag

@charlene like what You said

Thanks @vimalee for the translation and thanks others girls for the pics

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u lovely 4 more pic ! have a fab weekend !
good morning lu, u2 v nice sunday 2u n rush 2 da store, hope u get it !
thanks v much vimalee 4 da long translation, appreciate it ! feel way better after reading nee n charlenems tots, thank u ! thanks 4 zap link charlenem lu !
hello m9 falada thanks 4 sharing pic ! yum2 event was a bit lonesome wout his significant other !
hi soso have a nice weekend 2 !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
the interview of h&m grand opening, from the names what i've heard and some words which i could understand a little, lol, i guess they asked about nadech pick up and send yaya to universit and he denied, the rumor of engagement and he denied and i guess he said they r p/nong again, the shooting in japan, also yaya and mae keaw and he denied,  well, he likes denying everything...hahaha!

can anyone free to translate it in anytime? thanks in advance!!!!

cr:รักดารา ดอทเน็ต
http://youtu.be/YXP1Fn86kxU
hi Charlenem and all

yadech specializes in denying.and  i understand that... in fact that's better than making it public.i guess if ever they would break up we will also never know :vomit:  :thumbdown:  :angry: (fingers crossed lol)
the good news is being always together can help their love affair grow more deeper wether they like it or not :cloud9: chances are they dont have time to meet other people of opposite sex of their age :cheer: and wether they like it or not yadech cant live without each other :heart:  :heart:  :heart:cant you see how happy yadech when they are together during work or even in their private moments we can see their eyes are glowing with unspeakable joy and love to each other :cheer:

CaSURVIVOUR

Neezy said:
Thanks for translating Vimalee!

"The reporter asked if there would be future engagement for the two of them.  Nadech said there will be other people who will come into our lives (meaning himself and Yaya) in the future. He doesn't want to think about this subject right now."

Nadech could have easily answered that they are not even dating so how can they be engaged? Instead, he simply said there will be other people who come into their lives. Hehe. I take this as a sign that he is courting her but nothing too serious at the moment. I also noticed he didn't say anything about being afraid of ruining Yaya's reputation with all these engagement rumors! Hmmm....if they really are "just friends" he would jump to save her reputation just like any friend would. But maybe he already knows that Yaya is his.

All I know is if there was an engagement rumor between me and my best friend who happens to be a male, I would be mad. I wouldn't want any potential lover of mine to think I have something going on with my best friend, so therefore I would come out to defend mine and his reputation. But in Yadech's case, they don't care to defend each other's reputations because they both know they are both taken....by EACH OTHER. Haha.
hi Neezy

you said it right

but actually COURTING STAGE(in a subtle way.we all know nadech said he's not the type to speak what he feels instead  he is showing it into action)........has been done long time ago i guess during dja and grgr and during those times yadech had MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING already......... and as days go by....... up to now their love grows deeper :heart:

the subtle way of courting   yaya by nadech are those times nadech took care of his nong sao by holding the umbrella for her,carrying her bag,purse,actually it's countless....... i'm so lazy to enumirate lol! these gesture are priceless and has meanings.if we are yaya  will we hate nadech of doing these sweet things?i am not human being if i dont appreciate those things :dance3:

dont you notice yaya is so vocal that nadech is her closiest of all people and she is full of adoration to nadech.she even consider him as her EVERYTHING it means she cant live without nadech......the scripture said applies to yaya that THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKETH.....just a fact of life.... their denials are useless anyways :dance3:

CaSURVIVOUR

hi charlenem(sorry to cut your posts)

"actually i m so wondering about this secret engagement news, where does it come from? and how? well, i dont like rumors normaly but i like this engagement news even i know it is not true, but i really hope it is...hahaha! why the reporters asked if it was arranged by parents? i m really curious of the source or evidence of this news."

it is possible that reporters are lurking this thread or any other yadech forums bec in all fairness yadechers are spoiled enough we have so many hints to ponder our analysis is almost accurate(bias mode lol)
as the saying goes THERE IS NO SMOKE IF THERE IS NO FIRE the fire here are the hints pictures and videos cant lie. :cheer: 

btw do not hesitate to express your long comments in fact i love it you are one of the sensible commentator here...actually yadechers are mostly good in analysis.i guess bec we are really always spoiled by YADECH lol :woot:  :woot:  :cheer: 

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
LADIES, pls stay with me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I just came back from the place NO WHERE same like battle field. I've prepared to have big fight today but I don't even have a chance to warm myself up LOL

Seller said " Finished" when I showed him picture, I asked " how's about tmr", he said " no" :weep: :tearybye:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Then, for ladies that have booked the mag, I'm waiting for your pictures then. OUR COUPLE is sure damn hot, so happy with that fact even my heart is breaking now.  OH ... MY