[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
That looks like a heartbreaking and intense scene! You can totally feel the emotion just from looking at the picture, both Yaya and Nadech did and are doing an amazing job portraying their roles.
I just can't wait for Rising Sun 2! Ryu & Mayumi's fever shall commence  :dance1:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@Ausa : Thank you dear. I had to run to here immediately after seeing this amazing pica from fb. I love it,this is the greatest scene of rftd i have seen so far. So intense, i can feel the pain from Yaya and the guy who back hugged her, amazing art.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks alot ausa its such an emotional scene ! queen n lu cant wait 4 rs we r so looking forward !
hi bubba thanks v much 4 schedule, ure so kind ! njoy yr long weekend+ph !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to everyone who shares photos, comments, clips and translations!
thanks to @neezy, yaya kugimiya, nett, meo for commenting and understanding on my thought!! i would like to share with all of u and love to read every comment here too
==========================================

i m so touched by this photo, and i m wondering if they were during the shooting. i guess not coz ja was just there, if it was in the process, the position where she was in the third picture would be caught in the camera. it seems like yaya lost control of her emotions, she was totally in mayumi's sadness, and khun ja and nadech were there for her. nadech used his own way to comfort her without saying anything or staring the eyes to transfer the emotion. just a hug from back, let hearts to communicate. it would be a scene where ryu comforts mayumi but also nadech comforts yaya. he really knows her very well.

mayumi is so sad that she might never get a hug from ryu. but yaya will always have her pe chai around her. yaya, he is handsome and good person as u said, pls stay happy with him and never let him go, just imagine if one day when u wake up, and sunddenly u find out that u will never have him around u anymore, it would be the same feeling as mayumi has, same sad.

and it is the same to nadech too. dont let each other go, no one can replace him/her in ur lives.

ausa said:
Rftd looks intense... Can't wait for this scene
Credits to yossiebristro IG
Emotional scene where it maybe mayumi's last hug she will from ryu for the rest of her life.. . Barry hugs nong (ya) from behind without staring at each other... koo kwans (meaning Barry and ya) isn't just chemistry but working together and responding to each other with emotions from the heart

Support nong yaya today cos she endured and was very tired from fighting and also emotional scenes

Cr Maker FB

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u charlenem 4 yr beautiful cmns on beautiful yadech ! mayumi is hurting so much ! as mentioned may be ryu n mayumis last hug, we pray v hard this never happen in yadechs real lives or rs2 !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
it is the kendo clip which mrs chum mentioned, i m so excited to see this, nadech's stares toward yaya....wawwww. i cant wait to see it, how long i have to wait for????

i really hope ryu kisses mayumi here, but i know it is impossible in lakorn of ch3

cr: yum pooma
http://youtu.be/bAzWKP19c6A
http://youtu.be/ch_ljTcd994
http://youtu.be/b0O5_nzsp2o

they finished work, and yaya is really slim...lol @ her shirt...

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
So far it's been a wonderful Sunday morning. All the cute clip from RS scene just made my morning :) :heart: :heart:

Ladies plsss watch the clip in order, not sure if I post it in order.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
THE KENDO SCENES ARE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously it's getting hard to breathe right now!!!
Nadech is so hot! Their fighting scenes just leave me breathless  :spicy:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good morning Ladies!
@ausa @Char and @MC Thank you for all the rising sun pics and bts videos! :woot:  :coolpix:  :dance1:  :clap:  :thumbup: It was intense watching it. Seriously bet money theyll have AMAZING RATINGS due to the AMAZING CHEMISTRY between these two gorgeous individuals. I was just sweating looking at them two. I can't wait!!! come on producers and the director lets quickly get this lakorn going. 

UPDATE: Yum Pooma took down the videos she posted and the instagram videos from gibseesan and iwfon have been deleted everyone. Although you can still find links to people who have reposted. Anyways assume it's because of the producers tweet , can any one translate tweet?? Thank you in advance!!! 
cr: IG iwfon

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
If u guys haven't notice. @yayakimmyhome (IG) they posted a video of Roy Fah Tawan Deard scene where Nadech called Yaya Tee-Ruk in her office. Hehehehe.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Lovely_k said:
Good morning Ladies!

The producer wrote:

"To tell the truth, every times the works (clips) were released/slipped out (I think without their permission), we don't feel like working anymore. " 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
ow I kinda feel bad, but to be fair with the awfully slow pace of the production of the drama those little bits of clips and pictures help us to wait for the lakorn.  A little teasing doesn't do much harm :rolleyes1:  it just makes us more excited about the drama! but then again if it was without the producers' permission then it's plainly wrong....hope next time they'll be more careful! Demotivating the producers and drama's staffs is the last thing we want :nono1: