[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The novel of Nadech's new lakorn "Wind Hidden Love" with Taew and Patricia is number 1 on the E-BOOK.

Can't wait to hear what Yaya's new lakorn will be and with whom!

Number 2, 7, 9, and 10 are the CUBIC series and there was a rumor that Yaya will be in one of them.

credit:  Nadechworld FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
OMG Drools!!! :drools:  Is that his newest Loreal commercial? He's so darn handsome :cloud9:  :crush:  Hehe, thanks Vimalee! Aww, I wish the book had english tranlations or wording.. I would love to read & know what the lakorn will be about.
Aww, they look so freakin cute in ther Seventeen Magazine!!! :kiss3:

Cr: As Tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart: :heart: :heart:
Since we have many new members this year, I just wanted to share the old post from the very lucky fans who got to meet Yadech when they came to California, USA, on December 2012.  Again, thank you to Bouakham for sharing your lovely experience with us.   I will post Kashie's and kenann fan's account about their experiences with Yadech later.

Miss Bouakham said:
Meeting Yadech was the most awesome experience EVER!
Here’s my account, every single minute of it, LOL (I apologize in advance for the long post):

My sisters and I got to FAT around 4pm.
We brought them a small cake for Nadech’s birthday & a birthday card, we made two T-shirts that says “Fresno <3 Nadech/Yaya” and we made two flower lei for them.
We waited by the check-in entrance right next to America Airlines.

They arrived around 5pm. Yaya, her mom and some fans came in first. Yaya was the first one and she walked straight to the check-in line. We were so excited then, I was speechless. We finally called out to her, saying “Yaya we love you!” She turned and waved. After she checked in, she came towards us. She said she just woke up so she looks sleepy. (Don’t worry Yaya, you’re gorgeous any way).

My sister gave her the lei and I gave her the t-shirt. Everyone got individual pictures with her. She was so pretty and nice! She asked us how far we drove and I told her we live right here, lol. My niece took a picture with her. Yaya asked her how old she is, but she was too shy so I told Yaya that she is eight. As always, Yaya is so good with kids. She commented that my niece is shy, lol.

When Nadech came in, my world stopped for a second there!
He’s so handsome and his smile is so radiant! He wai to us before he went to the check-in line. While he was waiting, one of the fans asked if he liked Yosemite and if it snowed. He said no. Anyway, my sister and I decided we should approach him while Yaya was with other fans. So we took some of our dvds and approached Nadech. I asked him if he could sign it. He is so nice! He moved out of the line so he could talk with us.

He asked us if we’re Thai and we told him that we’re Hmong. He asked how did we find out about him and I told him it was through the internet and that we follow and love all his works. When he signed my dvd, he even personalized it and asked for my name.

Nadech had to take some of his things out from his luggage and put it into his carry-on. I guess it was too heavy. While Nadech was checking in, I went back to where Yaya was and asked her to sign one volume of Thoranee and the OST/DVD. She asked for my name as well and personalized it :D

My sister asked Yaya if they were gonna go to Thai town and she said she wasn’t sure of their schedule. She didn’t know there was a Thai town in L.A.

We also took pictures with Yaya’s mom.

Then Nadech came, my sister gave him the lei and he hugged her. He also said “Aloha!” LOL, he’s such a tease. I also gave him the T-shirt, so my sister and I took pictures with him with the shirt we made. I realized I didn’t hug him, so I was feeling sad. But later on I did^^

My niece took pictures with him and gave him the gift bag with the small cake we bought.

We sung him the birthday song when the fans brought the yadech.com cake. Yaya sang with us as well. Then we took a group picture by one of the staff.

I decided to ask Nadech to sign my 3+1 concert. While he was signing the spot next to his picture, he asked if I was going to get the other guys from the concert to sign the rest of the cover. I told him when I come to Thailand, I will, lol. Then I asked us to take picture with my phone, when I held the phone up, he took it from me and took the picture. He pressed the button to review the picture and asked if I like it, I said yes.

Then my sister asked him if he could sing and I sang a few words of his TNNKK song so he started singing for us! OMG, we got a personal concert from none other than Nadech!! He ended the chorus part with “I love you…” in English.

The staff said they couldn’t take the cake with them so Nadech said he’ll eat it and give it back. He ate the one from Yadech.com. He ate a strawberry first. We asked Nadech to feed Yaya but she said no because he will do something mean, lol. He also fed his mom and wiped her mouth. Then they realized we also gave him a small cake in the gift bag so we asked if he can eat that too before he gives it back. He took a forkful and turned to my niece and said “This is for you” before he took the bite. He’s so sweet!

It was so hard saying bye to them. We started following them all the way to the security check point. Yaya went first because Nadech went to the bathroom. When Nadech came to the security check point, we told him to come back to Fresno and he told us to go to Thailand.

There really are no words good enough to describe my experience. I’m still floating in cloud 9 right now…It was great meeting some online fans from yadech.com and AF :) Thanks everyone for being so awesome with Yadech and showing our support to NY <33

Tons of pictures and clips to follow!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to @m9, bubba, mrs chum, keylargo and vimalee for translation and sharing the photos, clips, infos, ads and comments.

i have to say he is so so so handsome, well, actually i cant find any words to describe it...lol! and i m glad that the novel of his new lakorn got good sales, :cheer: which means there r a lot of ppl r interested in his job and expect to watch it since RS series doesnt shoot much more.

wawww, congratulations to  BST has been set up :dance1: , so i hope u can save us when we cant help to bleed, ok? how about now, i m nose bleeding by nadech's new ads..... :pervie:

i have a question, will we start a new thread of his new lakorn? but i prefer to stay here even we dont know when RS would be on air, we have so many memories here, i love this thread. actually i think it is better to have a thread or forum of yadech only in AF, but i just want to be here,in  this thread...lol! pls, dont abandon here even after RS finish... :cry:

@vimalee, thanks to bring back the memory of some lucky friends who met yadech in america last yr. i was happy to read it again...

we always know yaya smells good, so nadech puts some parfum on him too :spin: ?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum, thanks for sharing the Superhero clip.  Anne T. produces this series and the singer is Anne's boyfriend's niece, Namcha.  The title of the song is called "Any Thing For You"

@m9, cookiies already started the thread for Nadech's new lakorn.  The fitting will be Sept 18th.  Please visit that thread to support Nadech and his new Nang Eks na.

Ladies, don't worry about leaving this thread any time soon.  I don't think RFTD will air until next spring or summer of next year, and even if the series is over, you still can come here but it will be in the 2014 old lakorns section.   Other threads do the same thing too even though the lakorns already ended a long time ago.

The Seventeen magazine 11th Anniversary featuring Nadech and Yaya will be available in October.

credit:  YayaUrassaya.com FB

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hello charlenem m9 soso vimalee i totally agree wif u ladies i love this thread so much i never log off, da 1st waking moment n im here n throughout da days taking sneak break !! ive built amazing friendship and love my friends ! every1 is just so full of love, sharing nature ! its a v fantastic place 2b esp since im new 2thai et n yadech ! yeah im v happy 2read posts, view pic, vdo n mostly laugh at cmns, tysm ladies *s*
thanks v much lovely vimalee m9 mc 4 posting beautiful pic (love da lays nadech looking at his gf) ost repost of Ms Bouakhams memory lane shes so sweet 2write such a long account n sharing it, v proud i can imagine ! vimalee so glad 2know we can still go back 2old lakorn n continue 2spazz abt our yadech ! im excited 2know more abt yayas new lakorn ! thanks alot !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Well said ladies and thanks for sharing na ja.  I love this thread too!!!

Yaya in BTS of GRAZIA mag. shoot.   Yaya is gorgeous!!!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200602683206389&set=vb.133713486644134&type=2&theater
cr:NadechYaya

Awwww......so sweet!!!

Our handsome, charming, and bright smile Nadech Kugimiya autographed the running shirt "Run For Love and Peace"
mini  marathon 2013 for the ladies who participated.

What's a hunk!

cr:as tagged & @ centralretail

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
I'm going to be really honest, most of the time I come to AF I just stays in this thread or some of yaya's lakorn threads. I never go to Nadech's lakorns threads at all. And it is not because I don't support him, I always support nadech no matter what and I love him as much as I love yaya. But the reason why I never goes to his lakorn threads is because SOME PEOPLE just have to drag Yaya into his lakorns threads, and it always end up that they are talking shit about Yaya. It's like when nadech got pair up with Kim, during that time I remember how much shit Yaya got. And it does get tiring since no matter how much you want to support nadech but you know that Yaya always end up getting bash by the nangeks fans or some of nadech's fans. I'm not saying that all their fans is bad, but just SOME of them.. And I'm praying that Pat and Taew's fans won't be like SOME of kim's fans. 

I'm saying all this since u girls might never see me on nadech's lakorn threads when I was the one that made it. 
It's just make me feel better if I just avoid going to those threads. 
P.S Why don't we just make a new yadech thread when RS is finish? even if they might not have a lakorn, but we can still create a thread for us to talk with each other. right? 
LOL why am I thinking about it now, the lakorn isn't even near done yet. I even get a feeling that Lom Son Ruk will be done before RS. But that's a good thing since we get to watch nadech's lakorn while waiting for RS ^^ 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi cookiies i love yr visit do come more often when u hv time! Thanks 4sharing yr tots im cautioned, dun like tat kind of drama at all esp if hitting on our yaya! I love yr idea of just a thread 4yadech n will surely b there! actually i prefer nadech twin lakorn 2air 1st n let them njoy da moment, rs comes later so tat full concentration will b on yadech n rs when it airs wout ppl looking forward 2 da other lakorn! n we know when rs airs it will b explosive, we here will make it so huge! take care cookiies! O

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
That's right, just stay here forever ladies. If there is someone need to ban this thread because of mismatch contents, they should do from long time ago, as more than half of this thread, or even 80% is about non- RFTD haha

It's good to create new thread for Yadech but according to my own experience, decorate or maintainance your old house will be better yhen build the whole new thing again. We have been having lots of nice memories here and we already get used to look for RFTD thread, I think we just need to keep it as long as possible.

sorry, if I need to talk about business here, for BST, we just set up 2 days with no customers,yet, We do not have any intention to expand our target market. Pls just stay here, so we at least can sell our products for some of you ...

Thanks ladies for new videos and pictures, I want to know the story of Nadech's new lakorn mak mak.

@ cookiies : yes, i still do not know why people need to talk bad about other actress to protect their own idols. Or they think if they do not do that, people will never,recognize them as the dedicated fan ... Just ignore then, we have nothing to do with them as we cannot change their opinions anw. For me, I cannot read Thai, I only come here to spazz with u guys, go to youtube and watch only things that I want... Even my best buddy in comp is Yaya's antifan, I forced him to translate some news about Yadech for me , haha. Ah, I want to share, last 2 days, I asked him " Tell me, what did Yaya do to you that made you hate her this much ? He said " Because I think they arr not only pe nong " hahahaha, interesting, isnt it ? Haters are doubting about that too.

I have to go to work now. Good morning Ladies !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee for letting me know. I shall ck out that thread just to see whats going on in there.
@Cookiie I:) agree. This thread has been so peaceful. I hear nothing but positive news. I rather keep it like that

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies for the pic, mv, comment and your thought. Love reading all the comment here. Everyday there's always something new and interesting things to read here. Thank you everyone for sharing.

Ariel and Eric

Aladdin and Jasmine

Cr as tag
This pic of Yaya is old but new to me. Does anyone know when this was taken??

Nadech and Yaya Vietnam Fb

Our girl like this pic of Nadech in IG
Cr. Mai

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Lol, Nadech must be wearing just an undershirt while ironing when the gang came to his room at Radisson Hotel in LA, California with a surprised 21st birthday cake for him.   It took him a while before he opened the door - must be looking for a shirt to wear over.  :scratchhead2:

I love the 2:58 mark when he gestured for Yaya to come and take picture with him and his birthday cake.  Awwwwww....that was so sweet and thoughtful of him.  :heart: :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifeDMJMW-1E&feature=player_embedded

▶ [NY CLUB:Fancam] Surprise Birthday to Nadech @ Radisson Suite LA 17/12/12 - YouTube

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
lu, lol u crack me up with ur 'grand' opening of the BST team, but since there havent been any casulties in the last 2 days, i have to recruit fahlada and queeny our wonderful gif makers to make nose bleeding gifs to boost our numbers ok??

coincidently im currently rewatching dja (saw p'noo tor in another lakorn, so i missed him so much hehe), im up to fai's bleeding nose scene lol. i am crushing on fai ka and p'noo tor all over again!! heh

lets make this a never ending thread girls!!