[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Woooooowwwww!! @lovelyl :thanks: soooooo much for all the LOVELY pic !! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: the picture!!!! They look sooooo much like a family! I'm in :cloud9: right now!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lovely tysm 4pics theyre so cute n lovely,lil girl is da luckiest, love forever friends ! yadech truly love kids da way yaya hugged n kneeled just 2b on same level as her n nadech carrying her ! im on c9 imagining their own beautiful family wif lil 1s, there'll b so much love n great parents, just awesome ! x

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Oh lovely, thank you so much for sharing these beautiful picture with us!

I wanted to share the touching story behind these pictures:

This little girl named Kai Mook (Pearl).  At the tender age of three nong Kai Mook had a big operation.  She asked her mother if she could watch Yaya's lakorn before the operation.  Her mother said yes and when she feels better her mother will take her to see Yaya.   Now, Nong Kai Mook is almost six years old and her dream finally come true.   She had not only met Nang Fah (Yaya) but Sai Chown (Nadech) as well.   Yaya and Nadech are not only her darlings but also her inspiration to face the world.   

At the private event yesterday, there were guessing games and Nong Kai Mook raised her hands many times but they didn't see her.  She started to be impatient until one of the staff came to ask her if she would like see Nadech and Yaya in their room.  Nong Kai Mook and her mom waited in the room for Yadech.  Nadech came in the room first followed by Yaya.  Immediately upon seeing nong Kai Mook, Nadech went to ask how are you and pick her up and held her in his arms.  When she turned around and saw Yaya, she just gave Yaya a kiss on the cheek just like the picture below.    Nong Kai Mook gave Yadech two bear dolls and Yadech signed and autographed personal pictures and took pictures with her.  The mother was shaking and almost couldn't take the pictures.  She was so touch and cried tears of happiness . 

Beautiful, just simply beautiful... :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB
Lovely_k said:
Hi my Ladies!!!

Please enjoy this oh so beautiful picture :). It's like looking into the future hey Ladies  :spin:  :clap:  :coverlaf:  :thumbup:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u vimalee sharing this v touching story ! even a 3year old loves yadech speaks so much of a great influence yadech have ! v glad nong Pearl is well, she so truly deserves yadechs love being their biggest fan ! every pic has a story this 1 wins da prize ! thanks alot vimalee !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
:thanks: Vimalee for sharing this touching story. Nong Kai Mool sure is lucky to have her dream come true. Hope she recover completely from her health issue.
This story remind me of the story with Nong Mam. Wonder how she's doing now??

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Vimalee for beautiful story ka , such a sweetheart, hope she will have successful operation :heart:

KEY, help me , help me. Please come here soon as I cannot stand it any longer :shock2:

Oh, but after I found these pictures , those hot scenes just went away hahaha. Such a dorky couple !

cr: as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hehe lu b4 i can takeoff yadech alr saved u, tats great ! those r pic of happiness n much fun, its contagious n tats why u recovered ! but anytime lu i'll b there 4u ! o

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I've waited for this scene to air this week so I can tell the story behind it.

It has been awhile now since I watch GRGR, but if I remembered correctly Falada was hurt and had to stay in the hospital over night.  Charles stayed with her but had to leave in the morning.   While walking toward the door ready to leave, he suddenly stopped and turned around and came back to kiss Falada's forehead.  Pe Aew, the director said this part was not in the script but she liked it so much so she decided to keep it.  Nadech interpreted this feeling himself.  He felt that if he walked out the door right now he might lose his nang fah again and he was right.  I think the next morning when he came back Falada was gone.  Pe Aew was very impressed with Nadech portraying of his role.  Nadech has a very happy family life and has never experienced lost.  Pe Aew was concerned at the beginning how a nineteen years old who had not have much experience with life could play these emotional roles, and Nadech has proved that he can play them well.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
wow wow, thanks so much Vimalee, w r u ? let me give you big hug :woot: :woot2:

I've never had any doubt about Nadech's acting skill, I'm impressed by it so much, esp in Thoranee when he played Athit.

How many hidden stories that I will miss if I did not visit this thread few months ago. OH MY GOD. KEY, give me some oxy tank na :weee:

Anw, I think Nadech was fell too much into Saichon's character at that moment, however,at the same time, it was Nadech (not Saichon) who wanted to kiss Yaya ( not Nang fah) once more time , hahaha. If director said " hey, there is no kiss like this in my script na" , Nadech could barely said " sorry krab, let's do it again then" HAHAHA :pervie:  --> sorry, I cannot control my thought :smack:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, thanks for a beautiful MV.  You're talented indeed!
@Lu, Lovely, yk, keylargo,  thanks for the beautiful pictures and wonderful comments. 
@Vimalee,  thanks for sharing the touching story. 
@Lu, oxy tank is coming :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: !!!

Nadech and Yaya are the young beautiful couple who were born to give joy, hope and happiness to many ppl.  They're good role models indeed.  I'm so proud of them.

.Nadech at Yum Yum Roadshow.....

cr:as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
I've waited for this scene to air this week so I can tell the story behind it.

It has been awhile now since I watch GRGR, but if I remembered correctly Falada was hurt and had to stay in the hospital over night.  Charles stayed with her but had to leave in the morning.   While walking toward the door ready to leave, he suddenly stopped and turned around and came back to kiss Falada's forehead.  Pe Aew, the director said this part was not in the script but she liked it so much so she decided to keep it.  Nadech interpreted this feeling himself.  He felt that if he walked out the door right now he might lose his nang fah again and he was right.  I think the next morning when he came back Falada was gone.  Pe Aew was very impressed with Nadech portraying of his role.  Nadech has a very happy family life and has never experienced lost.  Pe Aew was concerned at the beginning how a nineteen years old who had not have much experience with life could play these emotional roles, and Nadech has proved that he can play them well.

hi Vimalee

i think  i know the answer why nadech did the unscripted forehead kiss to nangfa the fact that he had never experience lost in real life and he has a happy family.bec nadech was smitten by yaya since dja and during grgr filming his love for yaya grew deeper until he cant hold back anymore by acting weird(the unscripted forehead kiss) :heart:  hahaha sorry for my yadech addiction am i thinking too much? :woot2:  :woot2:

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
I LOVE seeing yadech taking pics with kids... gets me thinking about the cute kids they would have. Its clear that yaya adores kids from many bts and we all know that na wants kids by age 30.

That story with nong kai mook is soo touching. I saw the pics but didnt have a chnce to find out the story, thanks Vimalee.

Kids (even the really young ones) even love Yadech. it reminded me of when i went to the golden blessings event in paragon this year. There was a family (half caste kids and it was possible they were from overseas too cos mum and kids were speaking english) were standing in front of us cos her little girl prob around age 3-4 years wanted to see yaya and nadech, whilst waiting for the event to start it was soo hot but the lucky girl got to nap in her stroller, she woke up and the even still had not started (at this point dad and a younger child got out of the crowsd and opted for shade), mum was trying to maintain her excitedness and was very well supplied with food, drinks and toys. The lil girl became restless asking where is nadech and yaya??? awww. na and ya came out on the screen and she was was soo excited jumping and yelling on the fence her held her up, but no real thing yet mum was trying to keep her excited by telling her to wait an came up with funny plans like throwing her over the fence and telling her to run to them and she'll take photos hahaha... after another hour the poor girl was exhausted and gave up, mum (i assume is also a massive fan) asked many times are you sure? we cant come back to this spot again and they left. awww the lil girl missed out :(     this shows that yadechs has a fanbase of lil overseas munckins

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
totally agree wif u lu yaya shd b wif nadech at all times, how cute da host has pic of hers 2 accompany in their performance ! it isnt a case of out of sight out of mind, she is constantly in everybodys mind, esp her bf, cant help it ! n any event wif yadech is way way more fun than solo project ! miz them together in yum2 !
n tats a lot of food on nadechs dining table while our girl is munching delicately ! thanks lu posting pic, appreciate it !
tyvm vimalee ausa sharing your account of both incidents, v pro n such loyal fans even at such a young age !
thanks2 bubba 4 posting pic !
hi yk yr cmn is just 2 cute !

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
I feel very joyful and excited every time I come to this thread! It is just so so so so so great to see the sweet pictures and funny comments from everyone! Thanks everyone for sharing great pictures of Yadech.
- @lovely_k: thanks for the pictures. I agreed they should just have a family now. It's never too early. :thanks: U
- @Vimalee: thanks for sharing the story! I can't believe that part wasn't in the scripts. I think his heart told him to do that!!! He must have wished that it wasn't in the lakorn but in reality!!!
- @ luloveyaya: Those pictures are perfect. It just made my day! They're so so so perfect and cute dorky!
And everyone else who is in this thread ! :heart: U all! :D