[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Finally, I finished translating hehe...

Once again, there are issues to be cleared up for the young nang ek “Yaya Urassaya”  because there is
a recent rumor that Yaya and her closest Pe chai “Nadech Kugimiya”  accept the charity/merit work as far as
Burma.  In addition, their performing fee is very  high up to 7 digits!!   Yaya came out to explain to the media.

Yaya:     This is not true.  Pe Nadech and I do not have a plan to go to Burma at all.  Even if going to
Burma and earning 7 digits when it’s a merit work,  then it is not possible at all because we do not have time and

never really have a plan to go.

Are you surprise that suddenly ppl keep an eye on your performing fee?

Yaya:   To me, it is normal.

There is the latest rumor that you’ll have to play in a lakorn with James Jirayu?

Yaya:     I’m not 100% sure.  I would have to wait for the elders to confirm it because I don’t know anything.

It would be ‘Tai Fah See Kraam’ and ‘Prissana’?

Yaya:    I really don’t know.   But, if it’s possible, then it’s good.   As for Prissana, it is impossible because I
have never heard of it.

Do you afraid that fan clubs will anti?

Yaya:     I don’t think it’ll happen kha.

But right now, there are many ppl already set up a group of anti  na?

Yaya:   I believe that if the lakorn on air and it’s fun, then the ppl might be supportive to the actors.

How do you feel that it seems like the fan clubs have enough influence in the selection of actors right now?

Yaya:    For this, I understand kha  because they are one group who will follow and watch lakorns.  
However, the casting depends on the decisions of the adults to see who will fit in that role.

Do you afraid that Pe Nadech will be jealous if you pair with James Jirayu?

Yaya:     He won’t be jealous (laughing).

Are you sure that there won’t be any  talk/rumor about changing koo jin?

Yaya:    We don’t have any rumor about anything kha.
thanks bubba

i'm sure JJ's handlers are behind this report it's really annoying just to make news by using yadech but anyways it means yadech is the hottest couple in thailand.congrats to yadech for being so famous.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lovely hi5 2u2 ! v nice 2 receice yr lovely msg ...me doing good office got a big order so every1 is on c9, all smiles which is a great start 4a monday ! id like 2wish u a great week ahead ! love those pic u posted, aww ladies hang on tightly 2 nadech cos hes so hot, theyre sooo cute ! HAK lovely
hi mc thanks v much 4 lays vdo ill njoy off duties ! x
thank u yk exactly how i feel, no chem ! o

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing well and had a nice weekend. I am sure glad to be back after a nice long bday weekend for me :)
I sure have a lot to catch up on. As always, thanks for sharing, posting, commenting & translating!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow wow wow! There are so many pictures. I LoVe all of it. Thanks everyone for all your hard work! Love the video MrsChum! Thanks Lulove for Nadech's pic <3

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
thanks bubba

i'm sure JJ's handlers are behind this report it's really annoying just to make news by using yadech but anyways it means yadech is the hottest couple in thailand.congrats to yadech for being so famous.

@yaya kugimiya
the reporters asked about anti fans, it was true, as i know, there are many anti-jj sites out there :pervie: . one of them got several thousands of followers just in several days. jj fans showed it to jj, and they also went to nadechworld to make trouble coz they think it was nadech's fans behind of it :bhehe: . it seems like they think jj is favoured by everyone except nadech's fans?? funny!  if i remember as well, some anti site appeared in the very begining, and jj fans thought it was mark's fans made it...coz in that time jj had compared with mark a lot. the way for comparison kinda stupid, maybe he got attentions easily by comparing with every hot actor but he got anti fans easily as well coz his constantly comparison news makes ppl cant bear. not only nadech, almost all hot actors in ch3 had to answer the question about how they feel the comparison between them and jj during interviews, how come their fans would not be annoying? 

so, good, i m not alone for not liking him and his group :pervie: .

@bubba
thanks for translation, i like she laughed and said "he wont be jealous" :wink:

thanks to@ everyone who shared photos, clips and comments, i m glad to have u here to share and enjoy together!!! :thumbsup:

the clip from laysthailand of NY dinner with fans, lovely NY, lovely moms, lovely fans and thank u to bring us the cutest NY moments all the time, laysthailand!

http://youtu.be/bKzqCHHDZPA

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi Charlenem 

yadech thread viewership as of this time is 1,029,778 hmmm what do you think?does  any other thread has 7 figures  viewership like ours?now i figure out why yadech is always being used :rant:

btw congrats to all yadechers and yadech themselves for being always the no.1 :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

•  

• s

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi m9 glad 2hv u back hope u had a wonderful time!
hello charlenem i love yr cmns n tots n njoy reading alot, tyvm 4sharing!
hi nee hope ure well n busy schedule preventing u from visiting! miz u, take good care nee n hope 2c u soon!
hi yk ure super duper yadecher, all yr love 4 yadech encourages us 2b more than active wif yadechs activities ! tysm 4 yr great love, wish yadech would visit here n read some of our love they probably b amazed n hv a few good laughs !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
hi all, finally find some time to leave a short comment, have been so busy with work and school...but i do read this thread!! will never forget yadech no matter how busy i am :)

like always, thank you everyone for translating, commenting, updating  :heart: i will thank and like when i got more time ^^ 

goodnight pix for you lovely ladies

cr: @laysthailand

i saw the ig vdo of yaya, kim and margie posing as superhero, yaya was so funny..!! she couldn't pose it right, kim and margie laughed at her. it was too funny i had to replay many times 

cr as tagged
love is in the air  :heart:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I think Yaya look so cute in ordinary clothes such as the white shirt with rip jean :) they look so cute for the Yum yum event. Arevthey teasing uscwith their stares lol

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
:tease: Hi all my dear ladies! Miss all of u a lot! My last week was pretty busy, i still came here everyday but i just could read and said thanks!
Every1, please receive my huge :thanks: bcoz of all ur updating, ur translation and ur cmts!!! :heart: Ur sharing make my days easier and much more relaxing!!!
After watching the recent clip and pics, i think Yaya is more open with her Pee Chai. I see her reactions with Nadech r closer and her tender eyes for him is so clear! :D There r a lot of Yadech shippers indeed. P'Ek is one of them :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdmPgY-OU1w

As i heard from this clip, P'Ek asked Yaya which country in the world she like most. If i'm not wrong, i heard she love Italy. Then, P'Ek asked fanclub to guess which province in Thailand Yaya want to go to most. A lot of them answered it was Khon Kaen :clap: U know why they said so, right? But the correct answer was Chonburi province, because she wants to go home. Her hometown, Pattaya city, is located in Chonburi. Then, P'Ek gave to fanclub the same question about Nadech. Could u hear fanclub say loudly Pattaya? :coverlaf:  Love them so much!!! Our handsome guy was so smart, his answer was Autaradid. :loool:
Feel easy to correct me na, my dear ladies! :D This pic is so interesting, i have never seen the left pic before. I wonder how our Nadech's feeling is when he sees this pic! :pervie: Have a sweet dream, u guys! :kiss:
Cre: on the photo

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
luloveyaya said:
Bubba, their private shopping here ^^

cr: @djeaky

cr:as tagged

tq lu. love yaya in this short dress, she looks gorgeous and sexy! and p'nadech showing off his chest hair in the low cut shirt  :drools: 
love how they match their outfit colours!

tq everyone for the pics, vimalee and bubba for ur translation... we'll be lost without u 

nykim

sarNie Egg
Hey guys pls help nadech yaya vote for most huggable guy and gal 2013.... It's pretty a very popular pole every year!
Anyway, just had to go to this website

http://www.sudsapda.com/activity/huggableguy2013/vote.aspx?

Double Click on nadech's photo, then click next then double click onto yaya's pic... Make sure both their pics r below and then click next..

Then I think u guys have to fill in the first row is ur name(random will do) , second is Facebook name, the third is ur email(better be real, in case they not accepting) the fourth is ur telephone number(just use sth like 015732555, 012444555, etc) and lastly the verifications code. Then just click submit.

By clearing the cache/cookies/history we can actually vote again and again... I've tried 5times ard.. And will continue to help vote...
Let's help each other out :)