[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
You girls are really aggressive in this voting it's sooo cute!! Su su little bubbles is right behind you all!! been too busy with work, collecting and storing blood supplies for my BST team and rewatching DJA and TNNKK for the millionth+1 time, so js want to drop by to cause some damage *evil laugh*

These 2 pics are specifically for my 2 BTS teammates, Yaya for Lu and Na for Mey

And these are for all for the beloved yadechers here! i feel like a perv screen capturing these pics, but i i couldnt resist it, athit was too naughty LOL . Any nose bleeding casulties yet? hehe

cr:wishy's vdo

nett

sarNie Hatchling
hsdsfan said:
James and Pat didn't unfollow Yaya. On IG, you can only see a certain amount of people, I think it's around 200 so if you follow more than that, not all of them will show. Don't think too much. There's no reason for the two to act so immaturely like that. Besides, Pat truly adores Yaya. If you follow her, then you'd know that she almost always likes Yaya pictures. If there's anyone who unfollowed Yaya, it's Mai Davika. 
==================
Oh really. Only showed up for 200? Thanks for the reply. Yes I know she adores yaya that why made me wonder. lol.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi mc i were u would feel so proud of da special moment wif yaya, its a v rare opportunity, im glad u hv tat 2treasure forever! Thanks 4da vdo, she is quite an old but beautiful song, nadech sang it so well recently its a difficult song 2sing just like all mc songs! Hv a beautiful weekend mc, love u!

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhhhh.. I liked the tnnkk scene but only with Na and Ya. but not in Na new lakorn with other co-star. Hahahahhh

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nett ure most welcome, i love yr treats wif beautiful pic, have me admiring 4a long while always ! ty2 nett !
hi bubbles i love naughty n bold athit bring it on, love those epi onwards so much, athit n nee esp nee r so hot in da most unassuming way !thanks alot !

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hey ladies! As always, you guys are great at posting pics! New or old, I love seeing them all! Especially the ones you posted Bubbles8! Not pervy at all, just cute! Lol.

Yeah, I don't think anyone deleted anybody. On Yaya's IG, I try to look for Kim and Gubgib and they don't show on her friends list but they're def friends. Like Hsdsfan said, IG limits views on your friends list. Not too worry ka! Lol. :)

Anyway, SUPER WARM WELCOME to Fyi and Didieyadech! Hope you guys enjoy this thread!

Last but not least, WELCOME BACK Tippy!!! Miss you mak mak! I'm with you, I've been busy, haven't had much time to be on here. I have soooo much to say and I really want to comment and thank eveyone personally but I'm way too tired and that will take foreverrr. Lol. I've been studying all day and gonna go to sleep now. Good news is I did post (vote) 1100 pics on IG! Thanks Lovely_K for the updates!!!

Goodnight everyone! Hopefully I wake up and see that Nadech is still in the lead!

Kashie, M9, Nett, Bobby101, Sasha, Keylargo thank you for the sweet comments! Bubba, Vimalee, Lovely_K, MrsChum thank you always for your fast updates! Falada, Charlenem, Huanzhu, Meo, YayaKugimiya, Cindy, Pinky, Nthu, LuLoveYaya, Sovanta, NYKim thanks for always contributing! Sorry if I miss anyone!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good night Ladies,

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, YOU GIRLS ARE SO AWESOME WARMS MY HEART HOW ALL OF YOU CAN BE SO SWEET, CHEEKY, FUNNY AND DETERMINED, I LOVE IT. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT TAKE CARE BE SAFE SWEET DREAMS AND SU SU SU I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE STRENGTH I HAVE NA KA :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg:  :angry:   :gungirl:  :gungirl:  :gungirl: HAK YOU GIRLS!!!

@neezy your so cute love your comments please visit as much as your schedule allows even if it is just to say hi :) and AWESOME JOB on the IG postings!!! Thank you and Good night, Sweet Dreams :thumbup: 

@tippy Im so glad you found the time to come on here. We missed you it's not the same so come back soon okay :tearybye: 
@lu love the pics it brings back memories keep it coming thank you  :thumbsup: 
@nett Appreciate the Thank you so here you go   :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:
@bubbles Its a little pervy BUT..... I LOVE IT HEHE!!!! :coverlaf: 
@mc Love the video I watched it more than a few times It fits so perfectly thanx for sharing :thumbup: 
@key :spin:  :thumbup:  :wink:

Here is some pics - Nadech is at chanthaburi for yum yum and some of the RFTD filming and an update of course

LAST UPDATE: @11:25
:heart: BARRY: 571,372       :heart: YAYA: 396,984
JAMES: 559,646               BELLA: 291,126

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Nett I know how you and others feel, I think we will get used to it as they work more with others. I try to support na and ya individually as much as possible, i love the 2 too much not to. Personally, becos im more of a fan of male celebs so I love watching Yaya with them (except if she is paired up with JJ, it will be the one lakorn i refuse to watch) but there are not many girls that are on my pleurm list (yaya is amongs the rare one) so im more selective in watching nadech's individual work. I watched koo gum with no problem but it was a little hard for me watching RP (after the whole bashing fiasco, I couldnt watch Kim the same way as before) and Thae character) was a little too demanding and intolerable for me, she made Thit (nadech) looking miserable and depressed most of the lakorn. BUT i couldnt resist the HOT and goodlooking Thit, so there was alot of fastforwarding to nadech scenes while watching RP hahhaha

Anyways here is a eng/chinese subbed vdo of nadech's new lakorn fitting for those with a strong heart to watch hehe. cr: barrynadech chinafanclub
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNvnOepBLwE

I've been rewatching DJA, can anyone pls tell me what is the name of song that Fai's parents are singing around the 2min mark. It's such a cute song. At the end of the vdo, fai was so cute being jealous, taking it out on the flowers. I really admire how it is such a perfect lakorn. It has so many cute and sweet scenes, just enough drama (not too much heartache), the jokes are so natural not over the top, no annoying screaming nangrais, so many lovable bromance and friendship moments, DJA such a precious treasure!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4pE7yCO-f0

AND KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK ON THE VOTING GIRLS!! lets show ppl what yadechers are made of, if we can't do it, no one can!! hehe 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks ladies for sharing.
Hello bubbles, so nice to see you back and thanks for sharing vid clips ja.  Can't never get enough of Yadech!!!

IG link to Nadech Yum Yum event.  It's so funny!!!  
LOL when Nadech said Yaya is busy,  then  the MC said that before you took a ride on the tuk car here, did you drop her off first?  :bhehe: :pervie: :heart:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=386864044775495&set=vb.204126203049281&type=2&theater
cr:NY

Nadech looks great!!

cr:as tagged,NadechYaya & NDW

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi nee take good care, i wish u da v best in yr exams next week, good luck ! Eat well rest well b well nee! ure amazing wif yr votes, tyvm nee! O

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Have a wonderful Sunday na, Yadechers!!! :kiss3:
@bubba: thanks na ka! :heart: I just translated from Vietnamese to Eng! :wink: U always bring us the most beautiful pics and news! :heart: u!
@key: thanks for ur sweet words na! :heart: Take care na, my dear!
@nett: u r welcome! It's really an awesome and picturesque pic! :yes:
@bubbles: nice to see u back, thanks for posting this clip!
@mrschum: love the clip u posted mak ka! It touched my heart a lot! khop khun na! :flowers:
It''s Lom Som Ruk TKBT in esub ka! :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqXuyzHMDaI

Hihi, ladies, i made a MV to support u all bcoz of being free today, Sunday ka :D Hope every1 like it :whistle: i love this song (Sweet) so much. Its lyrics and rythm is super-suitable with Yadech's sweetness :spin:   Do u guys know Dang Le Quan? :D Her voice is really beautiful! :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRkKRPQkAJw&feature=youtu.be

Take care n be safe ka! Su su to continue our voting!!! :dance3:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Morning ladies or nights :)
:thanks: you all very much for the update and pic! All of you are such sweetheart :heart: always updating and giving us info :heart: Su su ladies with the voting.....we can do it as a team :) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Reactions: fyi

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi meo tysm ! ure so selfless spending yr spare time creating mv 4 our njoyment, much thanks meo so sweet of u ! thank u 4yr kind words 2 its appreciated ! tc meo !

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
luloveyaya said:
Mae Kaew is his aunt. She adopted him when his parents got divorced. Such a great woman !

Oh wow..thx lu for the info, you're right, she's a great woman. Have to thank her for taking care Nadech so he grew up become someone adorable like this !

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@meo thx for the MV, remind me of my dad, he loved the song, so I sang it in front of him sometimes lol
@lovely, bubba, bubbles the pics are great thx for sharing it here and mrschum, I saw your clip, it's really fantastic to see her wearing your necklace and love when yaya is giggling twice seeing the birthday cake, she's so funny na ka..

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Bubbles8: welcome back darling. Let's have serious talk about our business na, we do not have any customer yet but we, all three of us, consumed all the blood already na HAHAHA. Anw, can u give me some more? Your Thoranee picture is too much na :thumbsup: :shock2:

I went to bookstore today and found this book, kind of Nadech's biography , all in Thai language, but it has pictures in it, most of them are Nadech's one , baby Nadech, little boy Nadech, manly man Nadech and pictures with other two woman, Mae Kaew and guess who is the other one. YES YAYA . hahaha.

I have to take this picture to share hahaha

cr: luloveyaya :pervie:

Some more old pictures to enjoy lalala Did I confess that I love their Thoranee lakorn the most?

To be continued ... Don't hate me if I post about Thoranee again and again na :weee: :weee: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: