[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart: :heart: :heart: Love one of the comments on this picture....

cr:as tagged

Today,  khun Por told a cute story of nong (Nadech-Yaya).   Nadech-Yaya went out to eat at a certain Japanese restaurant that many celebs liked to go there.  
Then, one family came in and asked to take picture of the two while they were eating.   The restaurant staff apologized and said that it's the rules of the restaurant
that the customer is not allowed to take picture inside the store.   But with love/care,  Nadech said to the staff that it's okay to take picture.   If it's the other celebs,
they would deny and said that it's the store's rules not to take picture.   But, nong (Nadech-Yaya) took their personally time to please the fans.  
They truly are the superstars na kha.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
:heart: :heart: :heart: Love one of the comments on this picture....

cr:as tagged

Today,  khun Por told a cute story of nong (Nadech-Yaya).   Nadech-Yaya went out to eat at a certain Japanese restaurant that many celebs liked to go there.  
Then, one family came in and asked to take picture of the two while they were eating.   The restaurant staff apologized and said that it's the rules of the restaurant
that the customer is not allowed to take picture inside the store.   But with love/care,  Nadech said to the staff that it's okay to take picture.   If it's the other celebs,
they would deny and said that it's the store's rules not to take picture.   But, nong (Nadech-Yaya) took their personally time to please the fans.  
They truly are the superstars na kha.
no word to describe them ...... :wink: 1 in the million & hard to find. that why we all here adorable them so much with :heart: :heart: :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@bubba, thanks again for sharing a very cute story!   :heart: :heart: :heart:

@m9, I think this is a true story so you can be on :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: now, hehehehehe.

I will translate another cute comment in addition to the one bubba already translated.

" I have a very cute story of nong nong (meaning Nadech and Yaya).  Today, I listened to 94EFM Noy and Por on air.   Por told a story of his/her friend who went to eat at the Japanese restaurant and saw Nadech and Yaya having meal together.  There were customers who went up to ask Yadech for pictures with them.   The restaurant personnel came to apologize and said it is against the rule.  they said they respect the customers privacy and wanted them to have personal space.   Nadech then said it is okay for them to take pictures.......awww,... so lovely. "     

The person who made this comment also praised Noy & Por, the radio hosts for sharing this story.

Ohh, yadech...just beautiful....both inside and outside!  

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
 Ohhh, so they do go out and eat together! that explain why there's no pictures, because their privacy are respected! Ahh, I am on :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :thanks:ladies for translating and sharing with us :grouphug:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
:thanks: bubba amps Vimalee for the cute comment :) I always love reading fans comment....they always make us Yadecher in :cloud9: :cloud9: I will join all of you .... Bubba, vimalee and m9 :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lu glad ure s&s, tc, 1 our sweet lu 2 always b well ! thanks 4 pic lu !
hi my lovely thanks 4pics u posted ! hehe she allowed her bf 2 tenderly mess wif her hair, sweet ! even in sch uniform yaya manages 2 look fab !
thanks v much naya !
hi bubba m9 hope u ladies r well n sending my thanks 4 pics n instavdo u shared, appreciate it !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
of course i love wat bubba vimaleee translated, thanks a mil 2both of u ! they went 4 dinner date, how awesome ! nadech is always so humble, 1 of many excellent qualities ! same goes 2 his gf, heart yadech ! heart bubba vimalee vm, ty !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
You're welcome everyone and thanks Vimalee for your sharing ja.
@MrsChum, keylargo, and huanzhu, do join us on cloud9 :cloud9: .  Love to have you gals with us :dance2: :dance3: .

Another fin article na.

cr: as tagged

Scream for  Nadech-Yaya so loud
The back drop nearly collapsed

Even though there's a new suptar squeezes in a Hot seat,  but wherever has the koo jin Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund,
not to mention the groups of fan clubs with hundreds members would come next to the stage cheering and giving supports after the event.  
In the recent event,  2nd Anniversary Terminal 21, Nadech-Yaya had created a phenomenon.  The stores were packed again.

When the fan clubs knew about the beloved koo kwan, they would come and every floors were jam packed.   When seeing Yaya-Nadech,
they screamed/cheered so loud that made our arm hairs stood up with the hottest of this couple.   When it's time to give the media interview,
the beloved fan clubs scooted so close to the koo jin until the back drop was really overflowed.
Oh........Saying too much, we might be accused of bragging.  Let's look at the hot pictures of this couple that we had collected.

Aweeeee.......since they're so very cute, no fan club would be able to stop loving them! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Thank you girls especially @bubba and @vimalee for the FIN translations. Awesome work!!! I thought I'd share these pics I thought this was too funny one is getting her hair pulled by her hairstylist and the other looks like a bug with those glasses.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee : am so glad to know that YADECH has been always spend time together
@bubba, @MrsChum, @keylargo : I already in :cloud9: :cloud9:

Nadech Nine Entertain Interview " Not just a good looking guy" w/ english sub

Nadech & Yaya BTS Roy Fun Tawan Deud Talui Kong Tai w/ english sub

credit : Nadech@Pantip

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi huanzhu miss u, glad ure back n joining on c9 all thanks 2our lovely vimalee bubba 4 their wonderful trans, ty ladies ! thanks alot huanzhu 4 bts vdo, its funny n cute !
hi lovely ty 4 pics...i like their hairstylist, so creative n stylish ! def envious always close 2 yadech n playful n happy co they always share, they look out 4 each other which is great n wat true friends r make up of !

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
huanzhu said:
@Vimalee : am so glad to know that YADECH has been always spend time together
@bubba, @MrsChum, @keylargo : I already in :cloud9: :cloud9:

Nadech & Yaya BTS Roy Fun Tawan Deud Talui Kong Tai w/ english sub

credit : Nadech@Pantip

hi huanzhu, thanks for the eng sub BTS. i love it. so funny these two keep on bickering on set lol

@lovely_k ~ that is one handsome bug you hv there! that kind of species very rare  :wink: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
yayayaya said:
Were they alone??
i'm sure yadech were alone bar,restaurants and hotels where yadech are hanging out are on their side.(i guess thesse two have their own personal reason not to go public) especially when no news about them together,both are well protected from fans and media. people surrounding them esp their close friends and from thai showbizness like their channel 3 family are all tight lipped.

but i think yadech dating places are not in public places but in their own home this is just my analysis base on what i see i wish i'm 100% correct :dance3:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9saeteurn1 said:
Finally some truth to their eating out :)
yes dear it was confirmed long time ago during their valentine dinner date that's why yadechers are becoming spoiled brats :woot2:  :woot2: