[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
cookiies said:
Thanks to both bubba and Vimalee for the wonderful and sweet story
And thanks to the rest of the girls that keeps on posting pictures of Yadech 

Fanaccount cr: http://pantip.com/topic/31179285

เรื่องเล่าน่ารักจากน่าน อาจารย์เห็นแบร์กินก๋วยเตี๋ยวไม่หยุดเลยแซว 
กินเยอะระวังอ้วนนะ แล้วญาญ่าจะว่าไงเนี่ย
แบร์บอกญาญ่าชอบคนอ้วนค้าบ 
นี่คือเหตุผลที่กินไม่หยุดนี่เอง

Translation 
The teach saw that nadech couldn't stop eating the noodle soup, so she tease him and said
Teacher: Eating this much, careful not to get fat, and what would Yaya say about it. 
Nadech: Yaya likes fat people Krap

''This is the reason why this man can't stop eating''

Awwww, cookiies.  You made my day!      That gif of yours was hilarious!

Haha, now we know why Nadech cannot stop eating...it is all Yaya's fault because she like big people, J/K.    I remembered Yaya said she likes to put her arms around her dad's waist and hug him real tight.  Her dad is her big teddy bear and Barry Nadech is her little bear and Yaya, a little bunny.   What a cozy and lovely family!   :heart: 

@cookiies, I love your username.  It made me craving for cookies this morning when I saw your name so I had a peanut butter cookies for breakfast.   :yummy:
:thanks: for translating and sharing with us.  Your gifs are awesome!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
A very simple picture but the story behind it was beautiful...!

After the merit, Nadech came out first and looked for his shoes.   There were so many pairs of shoes scattering around.  He looked for his mom's, Yaya's mom's, and Yaya's.  He got all their shoes for them first and put on his last.   What a very thoughtful person.  It is this little thing/gesture that really touches my heart.   How could he remember everyone's shoes?   He must be a person who is very aware of his surrounding and really pays attention to his loved ones.

Remembered the bag he carried for Yaya at the airports on the way to and from Khon Khaen.    He also carried her purse for her when she came back from Norway after the New Year and went to attend merit with him and his family.    He handled all the passports when they went to Japan to shoot RS.

Yaya ja, please hold on to your precious Pe Chai, he is one of a kind!

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Tsukasa
U don't have to say sorry, whenever u are wondering over something then ask us here.
I'm sure we will answer if we know the answer to your questions ^^

Naya
The heirs is really good, I have been waiting for so long to see Lee minho and Park Shine Hye pair up for a drama ^^

Vimalee 
Yes, I remember her saying that as well. Now we at least know why our boy have gain some weight lol jk. 
glad that u and the rest of the girls likes the gif, and I chose this username because I'm a cookie lover HAHA 
Oh, btw really really love the fanmade video u posted, the beginning when the girl is talking about soul mates, the pictures and the song fits really really well:)  

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hey guys! I'm on my way to take my exam and my brain needed a break so I decided to stop by for a few mins and omg....I'm glad I did! Thanks Cookiies for the story! I love you gifs! Lol. And thanks Vimalee for your story as well. It's these little, thoughtful things Nadech does that should put our minds at ease. He's so caring for his nong, their friendship is unbreakable. :) Anyway, welcome back Vimaleee! Good to have you with us again!

This thread is always such a good stress reliever. Thanks everyone for the updates!

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile

Khampajjsin said that this picture isn't clear.. cause she secretly took this one and the car was moving really fast. During the drive back from the temple, Khampajjsin were sitting on the front seat talking with P'Seng.. and she heard Mae'kaew who's sitting behind her saying ui..ui She got cramp on her legs and it hurt. So Nadech hurry to message his mother's leg.. message...message.. But the pain didn't go away, so in the end the beautiful-Kind hearted doctor (Yaya) got to do it. Really lucky.. Cute.. 

Vimalee
Even if it's a small gesture but I'm sure means a lot to the mothers and Yaya. Thank u for sharing ^^

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Neezy said:
Hey guys! I'm on my way to take my exam and my brain needed a break so I decided to stop by for a few mins and omg....I'm glad I did! Thanks Cookiies for the story! I love you gifs! Lol. And thanks Vimalee for your story as well. It's these little, thoughtful things Nadech does that should put our minds at ease. He's so caring for his nong, their friendship is unbreakable. :) Anyway, welcome back Vimaleee! Good to have you with us again!

This thread is always such a good stress reliever. Thanks everyone for the updates!
Good luck with the exam Neezy ^^

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Wohoo! Almost at 600 pages! I'm sure you all with get us there. 

Nadech should be kissing Yaya! :kiss2:

Thanks Cookiies for the picture. I bet Nadech is hoping Yaya gets a leg cramp so he can massage her. I'm a pervert :).

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks @bubba, @cookiies and @vimalee for translating these nice stories....i feel happy for their big family. meanwhile, i m a little sad....i dont think i can accept if they would not be together one day, i dont want to see anything or anyone to break their big family, because they r too perfect for each other...but nothing is perfect in this world as i've been taught since i was young :lmao: . i know i think too much and fear for nothing..... :wink:

nadech likes to help yaya to carry her bag, he helps her mom too. he is such a thoughtful person, i saw him helping his mom, one of his family member or friend, yaya's mom to get down from the stage during merit in one clip too. good boy :thumbup: !!

but, from another side, we can find out that yaya trusts him totally, she doesnt mind to let him carry her stuffs :spin: ...and i m happy to see that nadech and his camera comes out again for yaya on set of RS today :clap: .

her photographer and his model.... :spin:

cr IG:taluikongtai
sorry i repost it....

cr nytogther

nytogether's fb website got 100,000 likes already, yadech delivered thanks to every fans who supports them..and when yaya spoke in english and nadech just kept saying "yeah", hahaha, yaya might have a little confuse of the numbers, and he helped her....lovely couple!!

http://youtu.be/ASuCCWv4-aE

btw, i do like him with that zambie...which reminders me The Walking Dead...lol! i love that tv series!!

Happy Halloweeennnn!!! :yahoo:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Neezy, good luck on your exam na kha!
Ah....cookiies, thank you for your wonderful translations and sharings esp. the gifs, very funny hahaha.
@Vimalee, welcome back, sure miss you mak mak  and thanks for your wonderful translation and comment ja.

Have a safe Halloween everyone and thanks for sharing pictures, clips and very nice comments na kha.

Good Night Halloween link of Yadech.....It's so cute ...... Is Nadech trying to scare nong sao or  to say good night  ja??? :bhehe:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=404351269693439&set=vb.204126203049281&type=2&theater
cr:nirvanafact

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
huanzhu said:
@keylargo @fyi : OKEY !! we should alert each other if we planning to go to BKK.
@huanzhu of course dear...
Sasha said:
okay since now we know the monk shall be praying very hard for this couple to end in a marriage i think yayakugimiya, huanzhu, key & fyi you girls have to make express savings to come to the wedding!! lol
@sasha love the idea...I've been saving for quite some times now heheh...
tsukasa said:
I wish I could stalk them on their trip to Japan. Someday hehe.
Hahah @tsukasa I guess stalking is not a criminal action right?
keylargo said:
me2 huanzhu m ready, sasha join us, da more da merrier n such fun we'll hv wif fyi n yk 2 !
like @key said the more the merrier...I'm ready
naya said:
@naya pls come by often and we also want to hear your thoughts and comments
tsukasa said:
Thanks @MrsChum and @cookiies for answering my question! I didn't know they had the same manager, sorry. I'm a really new Yadecher. I only started watching DJA beginning of October and just finished GRGR the weekend before last. Anyways thanks! Nadech's incredible acting converted me :). Can't wait for RS!
@tsukasa...I just knew P'Ae is Weir's manager too...you're not the only one new as yadecher heheh anyway welcome to the club
And we all can't wait for RS na...heheh

@cookies and @mrschum thank u na ka for the explanation about the blessed jeweleries

@neezy good luck for the exam

@bubba @vimalee @kate we don't see u quite sometime...welcome back na ka...we all miss u

@lovely @tippy @net and the rest since there's so many of us here I can't remember miss u all ladies...HAK

bubba

Keep On Smiling
cookiies said:
IG: taluikongtai 
"ตากล้องประจำกองวันนี้ .. แบรี่โฟโต้กราฟเฟอร์ #รอยฝันตะวันเดือด #เอ้าาาฟินนนน "
''The regular photographer on the set today.. Barry photographer''
I love this picture !!!  One comment said that,

This is when Mayumi has to learn to be a traditional Japanese housewife.   She needs to learn how to arrange flowers, make
tea and cook and need to serve as well.....Ryu whispered to Mayumi's father that she also needs to learn self-defense

to prepare her to be the mistress of Onitsuka.......This lakorn makes nong Yaya  becomes a good housewife which
is useful in her married life in the future home....

Awww......that's so cute!!!
@cookiies, thanks for sharing this beautiful picture ja.
@fyi, thanks for the welcome back and I miss you guys too!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
fyi said:
@huanzhu of course dear...@sasha love the idea...I've been saving for quite some times now heheh...Hahah @tsukasa I guess stalking is not a criminal action right?like @key said the more the merrier...I'm ready@naya pls come by often and we also want to hear your thoughts and comments@tsukasa...I just knew P'Ae is Weir's manager too...you're not the only one new as yadecher heheh anyway welcome to the club
And we all can't wait for RS na...heheh

@cookies and @mrschum thank u na ka for the explanation about the blessed jeweleries

@neezy good luck for the exam

@bubba @vimalee @kate we don't see u quite sometime...welcome back na ka...we all miss u

@lovely @tippy @net and the rest since there's so many of us here I can't remember miss u all ladies...HAK
hi fyi

to be honest i'm not interested in thailand i've heard negative feedbacks about this country but YADECH made me change my mind looking forward for YADECH REAL LIFE WEDDING DAY (dreaming lol!)  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :woot2:

welcome back to bubba :cheer:
@Neezy be careful in your examination you might end up answering yadech yadech iadech in your test papers lol! :woot2: good luck sweetie :dance2:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
awww cookiies u made my day!!! i just couldnt believe it nadech would answer like this... as if he dont care/dont mind ppl gueesing into their relationship anymore. i wish he'll be more daring in future lol...
 but i kind of like this guessing games... it is fun!!! hahahaha

Translation 
The teach saw that nadech couldn't stop eating the noodle soup, so she tease him and said
Teacher: Eating this much, careful not to get fat, and what would Yaya say about it. 
Nadech: Yaya likes fat people Krap

tq bubba & vimalee for all sweet stories.

hi fyi & key ~ you bet!!! hehe

neezy ~ good luck wif ur exam na!

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
yaya kugimiya said:

@Sasha 

i'm always ready to fly to thailand in case of a surprise YADECH WEDDING :cheer: that makes thailand interesting and beautiful :dance3: dreaming mode  :woot2:  :woot2:

btw i've noticed yadech are busy texting while in the plane while sitting separately hmmm i smell something fishy it seems the two are communicating secretly through texting.yadech are pretending texting someone else.but i guess their moms are fair enough to give them space and privacy in their own homes.they knew it's hard to separate two people who are in love :heart: and yadech earned a lot of money they should at least allow them to be happy in love in private :heart: the two moms with yadech in public is just to protect them to avoid scandalous news especially for yaya's sake being the girl.

yk i was thinking of the same!!! wow great minds think a like lol.
they sit next to each other in most flights except this one... cant bear to be apart thanks to mobile phone inventor!!! ;-)

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
@Charlenem thank you for the video. Yadech are soo adorable.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

@fyi thanks for the welcome!

@huanzhu if only I voted I would vote for him! But I enjoyed the video :).

@bubba what is going on there? Nadech is such a tease. Thanks for sharing the video!

@MrsChum I wish I could read lips so I could read their little side comments. So cute! Thanks for sharing the video.