[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tsukasa

@keylargo I love your siggy, reminds me how much I loved TNNKK. It's my favorite yadech drama. I hope some day they will take care of each other like Darunee and Athit.

I love tnnkk vm2 tsukasa ! from naughty girl 2 so in love wif athit n athit so in love wif nong nee from da beginning ! yadech r taking good care of each other now esp recent obvious actions both displayed, im so finn! my beautiful personalised gif was created by my sweetest falada, i love my gif n falada vvv much ! thanks tsukasa!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
cookiies said:

Khampajjsin said that this picture isn't clear.. cause she secretly took this one and the car was moving really fast. During the drive back from the temple, Khampajjsin were sitting on the front seat talking with P'Seng.. and she heard Mae'kaew who's sitting behind her saying ui..ui She got cramp on her legs and it hurt. So Nadech hurry to message his mother's leg.. message...message.. But the pain didn't go away, so in the end the beautiful-Kind hearted doctor (Yaya) got to do it. Really lucky.. Cute.. 

Vimalee
Even if it's a small gesture but I'm sure means a lot to the mothers and Yaya. Thank u for sharing ^^

@cookiies, thanks so much for sharing this wonderful story.    So Nadech's aunt is another Yadech shipper!

Dr. Mayumi sure has a magic touch.   She can heal her MIL's leg cramp....Ooops, I meant Nadech's mom.

I wanted to share a cute story from a fan who attended the Boon Kathin last week.

" I became a Yadech's fan just a little over a year.   I've met Nadech before at the same event last year, but I have never met Yaya so this year I had a mission to go meet her.  I traveled to Kalasin province for the event.  There were so many people traveling from surrounding provinces.     Finally, when I spotted Yaya, I thought I saw an angel on earth....she is very pretty, down to earth, simple, pure, friendly, approachable.  I just couldn't take my eyes off her and then suddenly there was a little commotion.  Apparently; an aunty, who was near to where Yaya stood, became exhausted and fell down.  Yaya was startled but quickly stoop down to support the aunty.  She showed so much care and concern that I was in awed and forgot to take picture....so there my story....I'm very glad to have seen Yaya that day. "       

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@vimalee , thank you so much for this wonderful fan acct. reading this make me fall in love with Yaya even more. I know for sure that I choose the right person to adore and love.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
@vimalee , thank you so much for this wonderful fan acct. reading this make me fall in love with Yaya even more. I know for sure that I choose the right person to adore and love.
I totally agree wif u mc, yaya is a heart of gold, just love her so much, her beautiful self, beautiful character n gentle kindness!
tyvm vimalee sharing wif us a beautiful acct!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing pictures, clips and wonderful comments.
@m9, welcome back ja.
@meysaelee, take care and hope the weather will be better na.
@Neezy, so agree with you.   :heart: your comment mak kha!
@Vimalee, thanks for a very nice story na,
@keylargo and huanzhu,  I'm ready.  Let's go :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: .  Cloud9 :cloud9: , here we come!!!

Another cute moment at the OK award.

cr:as tagged

When it was announced for everyone to take group pictures with the managers,  Nadech was standing almost in the middle next to nong Miew.  
He was looking for his nong sao kha.   Where is she na?   After a while, Yaya was walking toward the stage.   But nong Ya was standing at the
edge of the stage,   Upon seeing the staff told Yaya to go and stand next to Nadech.   WOW!  Pe chai was so relieved to stand with nong sao
just like a couple awards,  Male & Female Heartthrob.   It should be like this na.   Thank you nong Miew for making it possible for pe-nong (Nadech-Yaya)
to stand together.    Nadech couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear when he saw nong sao coming to stand next to him compared to the earlier when he
was looking for nong  hehe.   Isn't it cute  that this very good pe chai loves nong, is concerned about nong, takes care of nong and looks after nong as well.

Yep, it is very cute indeed, and nong Yaya is so lucky to have pe chai like Nadech!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Well I missed all of you!!!. Thank you everyone for there updates!! LOVE AND FINNING TO HEHE. I have some translations of news videos that came out a couple of days ago.

:heart: I wanted to share some news with you soooo I am not sure if you ladies know this I can't remember but according to EFM on Tv @35:00 They are talking about the Valentines day/ 1 year anniversary where there was some rumours that they had a private dinner. So the lady is saying that she got an eye witness say that Nadech came first and that Yaya came after however Nadech actually got up and met her at the elevator. Once they were finished there dinner her mom came and picked her up. The Lady is POSITIVE it happened like I said she was talking to someone that was there that told her what happened.  :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfdDDk0fJNU&list=UU1xHBd80OrGDbrdBpDvbSmQ
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OfdDDk0fJNU&list=UU1xHBd80OrGDbrdBpDvbSmQ

:heart: So for this video @6:18 the news reporter is talking about FIN moment that happened when Nadech went on Vacation and so during his vaca he went to dinner with a friend(s) and she said from a reliable source ( who heard him say this in the restaurant) that Nadech called Yaya "Yaya, Um Nadech is gonna have dinner with my friend na" :heart:  If you aren't bf and gf then why would you have to call and tell each other kind of thing and specifically say that you are going to have dinner with so and so....  :coverlaf:   This screams LOVERS!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a-1BINzwHM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2a-1BINzwHM

SOOOOO LADIES ARE YOU FINNING AND JINNING TOO? WOOT WOOT I LOVE TO HEAR THIS KIND OF STUFF HEHE. HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL OF YOU!!!

HAK HAK 

lovely_k

Hi Lovely,

Again, thanks so much for sharing these wonderful clips!   You have a knack for finding some awesome clips that had many of us Yadechers wanted to stay on :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:  forever.

We have another Yadech shippers here.  Both the hosts of the EFM on TV said they believe Nadech and Yaya are dating.  The lady host said she believes Yadech just started dating about a year or a little bit over a year.  The first hint she got was when Boy posted on his IG, " Barry, I will take good care of Yaya while you were in America. "  The lady host said it was true because Nadech was in America that time ( I think he was in Florida with the lucky fans for the Minute Maid campaign).   She also said when Boy and Yaya were at the same event, Yaya complimented Boy that he is good looking but Boy said not as good looking as someone (aha, we all knew who he is referring to).

The guy host also talked about the bts where Nadech had to help Yaya prepare emotionally to play a very difficult and demanding scenes.   Nadech then approached Yaya and gave her a hug from behind and kissed her shoulder tenderly;  he believes only a boyfriend would do that.    Nadech did an excellent job here because we could feel Yaya's pain and suffering.  

No wonder Yaya said that picture meant so much to her that she wanted to bid for it.   Of course, Nadech, being a good Pe Chai bid 38,000 bahts and became the rightful owner.   Nadech said he kept the picture at his home in Khon Khaen because it is very big.   I think he probably have that picture delivering to Yaya's house.   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Once again thank you sooooooo much @bubba and vimalee for all this fin and jin translation!!! You ladies are the best always sharing this :cloud9: moment. I will probably camp up there for awhile with all this finnnnnn comment. Keep them coming ja, I don't mind staying up there forever as long as Yadech have those sweet moment together.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile

Hey everyone !!! Hpe everyone is enjoying their weekend.
Came across this on on IG credit to really_toon

Real Love scene in rftd... Nadech makes yaya's lips swollen?? Can someone please confirm the translation??? If this is true FFINNNNNN & GRRREEEEEEDDDDD

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Oh no, @meysaelee, sorry to hear that.  Hope you'll have power soon.  Take care and su su na.

@ausa,  I plan to translate it but you beat me to it hehe.  Thanks for sharing na.   The translation is correct ja.

The article said,
"Close your eyes and imagine how 'very hot' is the love scene in RFTD?   Day before, Nadech made nong Yaya's lips swollen!"

Wow!!!   Swollen lips....way to go Nadech!!   That's the way to say, "You are my woman!" :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Keylargo, Tsukasa, Huanzhu, Paul4nr!!!

Bubba, Vimalee, Lovely_K - Thank you for all the wonderful translations! And thanks Ausa for sharing the wonderful article with us!!! Omg, Nadech made Yaya's lips swollen?!!!! Oh myyyy....that must have been one hell of a passionate kiss! Yaya, is so delicate and Nadech is so naughty! I can see Nadech going at it 100% during the scene! Talk about putting in effort! Hahaha. Man, if this is true.....it'll be so worth it to have us fans wait so longgggg for this lakorn! I can't wait to watch their amazing chemistry on-screen! Wooooo....well, good night ladies! I'll be sleeping in cloud 9 tonight and don't bother rescuing me. Hehehe.

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: :heart:   :baby:  :dance1:  :yummy:  :crush:   :cloud9:  :clap2: :kiss3:  :thumbsup:  :coverlaf:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

This will be Nadech's answer when interviewed..."It was in the script krub. I had to give it my all. It's nothing. I did my job well. Please vote for me for best actor again." Lmao.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Oh no, @meysaelee, sorry to hear that.  Hope you'll have power soon.  Take care and su su na.

@ausa,  I plan to translate it but you beat me to it hehe.  Thanks for sharing na.   The translation is correct ja.

The article said,
"Close your eyes and imagine how 'very hot' is the love scene in RFTD?   Day before, Nadech made nong Yaya's lips swollen!"

Wow!!!   Swollen lips....way to go Nadech!!   That's the way to say, "You are my woman!" :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
:thanks: Ausa and bubba! How am I going to sleep with all this fin and jin post :heart: :heart: :heart:

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Days and days go by and the evidence of them being sweet to each other and going on dates is building. LOVE it. And his hands... He can't keep them away from her. I also like that his family is right behind having her join the family Mae keaw uncle seng aunt khampajjsin and nong Hong huen keep posting pics from the boon on IG

At bubba and MC.... I'm hanging for rftd SOOO bad now. There also seems to be lots of bedroom scenes. Can't wait to see what else they r filming in Japan in a couple of weeks too.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
today is a great major jin fin day wif more n more awesomely sweet romantic trans, never tired reading them! tysm lovely bubba vimalee ausa, ure all so kind n sweet 2share, sending us 2c9 ! heart u all!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
ausa said:
Days and days go by and the evidence of them being sweet to each other and going on dates is building. LOVE it. And his hands... He can't keep them away from her. I also like that his family is right behind having her join the family Mae keaw uncle seng aunt khampajjsin and nong Hong huen keep posting pics from the boon on IG

At bubba and MC.... I'm hanging for rftd SOOO bad now. There also seems to be lots of bedroom scenes. Can't wait to see what else they r filming in Japan in a couple of weeks too.
I'm with you Asua :) the merit been over almost a wk now but the pic still coming out. And all the video that Pestalbeads NY upload is all fin/jin mv. I love what the monk said about Yadech. He also a shipper :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
By the way, it would be so hard to go back and try to find pics of Yaya's lips all swollen. I mean.....the girl already has full, luscious lips to begin with. I don't blame Nadech for leeching on that thing. Lol. Just saying.

Thanks for the clip MrsChum! And I agree with you ladies! I was just thinking the same thing....it's been a week already, and more and more pics are still being posted from the merit. WOW!

Keylargo, today is a major FIN DAY!!! You are absolutely correct ka!!! Lol.

Alright, again, good night ladies! :)

daai

sarNie Egg
wow  :woot2: i can't wait any longer for RFTD especially a lot of scenes between Ryu and Mayumi like seriously. hahaha. someone helps me!!! 
wait! thats mean Nadech and Yaya have to kiss from mouth to mouth/ lips to lips? is it true? i dont understand clearly for the translation of that above article. 
one more thing...is it true that after RFTD, Nadech and Yaya will separate? doing their own? i mean, they'll not act together like they're usually did since they wanna have a lakorn with other actor/ actress, finish their study..something like they'll not meet up for a few years or what? bec i just read somewhere in this thread that Yadech aren't always be paired up all the time. they need some space after they're done with RFTD. u know, Nadech will start to shoot new lakorn with Taew and Pat...OMG  :cry: i'm gonna have headache for all these things...hope Yadech can stay strong in what they've done.
someone helps me!!! please clarified for me :scratchhead2:  

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@vimalee, THANK U!! :flowers:  :flowers:  u always bring us the nice story and comments....can we say almost ppl in that industry r yadech shipper?lol!

@ausa, thanks to delivering us this news...i cant wait to watch this love scene...i want to see how her lips r swollen :pervie: ..

@bubba, thanks to confirm the translation for us!

@mrs chum @key @neezy @yayakugimiya thank u for ur comments and thoughts!! i m with u guys!

=========================================

i m so happy that they might have a hot love scene in rftd... :pervie: if u see what i mean...haha. i dont request much, if they can do one real kiss like the underwater scene in DJA :kiss3: , it is enough for me :bhehe: ...lol! and i dont hope they do real kiss in their seperated lakorn :lmao: ...i only want to see them lips lock, not with others.....pls, god, just let them kiss each other onscreen only :cry1: ...

@daai  hey dear,

take it easy :wink: , i dont think they would stop cooperation coz they r the no.1 koojin in thailand with very big demand :thumbsup: . CH3 is not that stupid to stop letting them to play together again, which would make fans unhappy :girlmad: . i was worried that they would stop working together for a while like 2/3yrs after tnnkk, but see, RFTD is coming :whistle: . there has some news said that they would pair up again in a series lakorn of 2015, so let us wait and see, :spin: ok? and there r many producers in the queue to order them, i m sure we will see them on screen after RS very soon again :clap: .

btw, i dont think they wont meet them even though they would not shoot the lakorn together later,  boyfriend and girlfriend will always find a way to meet up :coverlaf: ...lol! plus, they have some ads, events, photo shooting and merits together, and their fans hope to meet them always, they will never stop the connection between them. when they seperated to shooting their own lakorn last yr, they still met each other very often, and i guess the seperation made them more closer :scratchchin: .... besides, they meet in private life too, such as having dinner together, going to rock climbing, going to water park, play with the dog... :loool:

so ,daai, dont worry, they will be always bond together because they r :toast: NADECH and YAYA, YAYA and NADECH, they r INSEPERABLE!! they r LOBSTERS!!! :lolyup:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Eeek lots of fin n jin stories today.i love it! I agree with the hosts. These two definitely are dating & has for a while. Guess we will eventually find out! Hehe thanks vimalee & bubba for sharing these lovely stories with us. I cant get enough of the bts for RS.i am still in awe & shock that Nadech showed his affection :) i will remain on C9 for a long time haha
Neezy love your thinking. I can already see them responding in that way. They cant fool us lol