[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hey everyone! Thanks Vimalee, Bubba, Lovely_K, Sasha, and YayaKugimiya for the "galam jai" (encouragement)! You guys are so kind and wonderful! I must say, I love how this thread is about Yadech but also about supporting each other, whether it be a bad weather and wishing everyone safety or personal issues! Vimalee, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. 25 years is a long time and to be able not to play with your grandchildren is heartbreaking. Su su na ka! Thanksgiving is around the corner, let's all be blessed that we still have some time with our loved ones today. I'll keep you in my prayers as well!

YayaKugimiya, thanks ka! You did cheer me up with your post as well as EVERYONE ELSE post! Thank you everyone for all the updates! I'm with you and the rest of the girls. I take Yaya answer as if she was really saying she IS taken! Our girl is so smart and so careful to make sure she didn't answer the question directly. And I also think she meant to say whoever dares (to cross Nadech), then come! We all remember when she had that rumor with Mike back in May. Mike said he didn't know how to look Nadech in the eyes because he didn't know how to explain the rumors (and also joked around saying because Nadech was too handsome). Lol. I'm sure ALL the other guys feel like Mike. They wouldn't know how to face Nadech if they dare step to Yaya. Also because maybe they don't feel like they equal up to Nadech. Anybody can be rich and handsome, but Nadech is also smart, talented, kind, charming, and loved by many! That's pretty tough competition! Lol.

Anyway, on to good news.....so Mae Keaw went with Nadech! Yesssss, we can expect to see sweet pics for sure! I cannot wait to see what she will post! Thanks again everyone for sharing updates (Pinky, M9, MrsChum, Nett, Huanzhu, etc.)! :)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the good news Vimalee! Congrats to YADECH! Once again, their fans have come through! So happy for our beloved couple! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
No problem. Stay strong my dear Neezy!!
Yay!!!! Congrats to Yadech. I hope they will attend & accept the awards. Thanks for the goodness Vimalee.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Okay, let's continue to FIN and JIN here.....I love these comments:

" Very proud for the owner of this scarf.....She has so many scarves but she chose to wear this one. "

"Yaya said see u soon Japan.....does she mean the crew, producer, director, Mae Keaw or the owner of the scarf she is wearing.   Can't believe Yaya was the first one to make us JIN and FIN this early in the trip.....Mae Keaw ja, don't let Yaya beat you na. "

" Who would dare to court you....wearing both the scarf and the ring. "

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm on the roll here.   Nadech's aunt posted this on her IG:

"Have the down time....personal time.....personal time....who is he calling?....hehehe....sweet dream everyone. "

I think you all knew what most people answers are.   I like this one comment:

"Since Yaya declared and said whoever dare to court her please do, now her Pe Chai seemed to worry.....checking both Iphone and Ipad at the same time. "

credit as tagged.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for the update and pics. Love the fans always there for Yaya, no matter how late or early they always have fans to send them off or to wait for them. Wish I was in Thailand, I would do the same.

Thanks Vimalee for always thinking about us Yadecher. Everytime you, bubba, cookiies, lovely visit the thread there's always fin and jin story. Thank you again na.

CONGRATS TO YADECH FOR WINNING THE COUPLE AWARD FOR DARADAILY. :) :heart:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
wow.. they are gonna be filming 130 scene .. mostly the romantic scene.. can't wait.. as for the fighting scene is mostly done in thailand.
Hey didn't ya have similar shoes to na??lol

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
@m9, We know for sure that Mae Keaw went with Nadech.   I think Yaya's dad dropped her and Mae Pla off at the airport.

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

hi all 

if mae pla did not go to japan with yaya it means she trusted mae keaw and nadech to take care of her :heart:

i'm so curious  about nadech's austrian biological father how does he looks like :scratchhead2:

congratulations to our unbeatable couple for winning the best couple award in daradaily :cheer:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everybody!!  Hope you all are doing well na ja.
Thanks everyone for sharing and Vimalee for translating and updating kha.

This is so creative  and sweet ........."The scarf is so warm na kha."

This is so cute......the little cutie NY fans welcoming Nadech at the Narita International Airport......It's so  nice of Nadech to offer the cold drink......

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@loveny4ever,  welcome to the home sweet home of Yadech and enjoy your stay na.

@Charlenem, MrsChum, yk, Neezy, keylargo, huanzhu,  agree with you gals.   Yaya is mature and smart in the way she responded to the reporters without even denying that she is Nadech's gf and daring if anyone is brave enough to approach her.    Love these parts of the interview:

Reporter:   .........ppl think that you're dating.
Yaya:        I think it because we're getting closer.............

Reporter:   Can you announce  that you are not Nadech's gf so they can come and court you?
Yaya:         Oyyyyy!!  Whoever dares to court me, go ahead (laugh)

This shirt with Nadech's signature is being auctioned off  for the Camilian Foundation Social Center at Rayon
to help the orphans who infected with HIV/AIDS and AIDS patients .

cr:as tagged

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Haven't' been on all day. Such lovely pics and comments. Yadech fans are awesome with their comments. Nadech's aunt is awesome with that post!

I could careless about a deadbeat dad. Nadech doesn't show it but I bet there is pain in his heart.

Thank you everyone for posting!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi everybody1 tyvm 4 all ur cmns posts, they're viewed read wif pleasure bcoz its abt our favourite couple !
wow so many fans turned up 2 send yaya, our girl is v well loved n shes def daddys girl ! love tat pic of her wif her dad, rare glimpse but v heartfelt love between them !
yaya is so beautiful wout makeup....will b a joy 4 nadech 2wake up2....
love her outfit, so young, uber, she rocks in those harem pants ! hehe nadech has da same footwear as his girl, we cant miss it nadech ! nadech is still v hot even in heavier size, dun matter his gf doesnt mind.
ty vimalee giving da good news, congratulations 2 yadech 4 winning daradaily poll !
take care nee, glad visiting here brings joy, calm 2u !
HAK bubba n welcome loveny4ever, njoy ur time here !
hi spyNY lovely : ty ladies vm : i love those pics, my tgif is even better looking at these cutest pics ! HAK HAK
this gif is so funny, gangsta boy girl off 2da dance challenge, hilarious n i love it ! ty dearest falada !