[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
http://youtu.be/5P_yBnk2pZs

ok so I have watch the interview clip that Charlenem posted and there is so many topic that the reporters brings up to ask nadech, starting with the first topic they ask nadech about the Minute Maid (the orange juice) saying that they already change the presenter (meaning that nadech is no longer the presenter) nadech said that he doesn't know since they haven't talked about the contract, he also mention that if the they doesn't continue the contract it's ok, it doesn't matter. he also said that it's up to the elders. Then the reporters said that the change the presenter to James Ji and then they ask how nadech feels. Nadech then said that they should share things, help each other out (meaning that it doesn't matter if he is the presenter or not). So he just said that it's up to the elders cause he doesn't know anything. 

About the issue with the flower thing he said that there is nothing, when he first heard about this news he were laughing and then he said that this news is probably made up by someone. they ask him if someone had send her flowers for real, and nadech said that he doesn't know, then he said: but when I'm with there wasn't any who sent her flowers. And then the reporters said: what if someone send her flowers for real? nadech then laugh and said: I would still not throw it away. They ask if he was serious about this news, and he said that he wasn't cause he knows that he didn't do it so there is no need to be serious about it. He said that he didn't know that the heir of a famous coke brand where courting yaya. Then reporters then ask nadech if nadech have seen yaya talking with someone lately nadech then said that he doesn't know and that they should ask Yaya instead, then he said: she's probably working to much so she doesn't have time for anyone. After that the reporters ask if he was jealous/possessive of yaya nadech then said: no (LOL look at that smile he gives after saying that. it's around 2:21)... They also ask if nadech have talked to yaya about it which nadech said that he have talked to her and both of them were laughing a bit. the reporters ask if yaya were serious about this news and nadech said that she wasn't and that they thought this news were funny since they were laughing about it. 

The next topic is about the fan in japan who wasn't allowed to take pic with nadech so his mother had to come out and explain it on IG. Nadech said that they actually took the picture already, and then he said that whenever they do something or are in a hurry or doing something which makes us not prepared to take the pictures with the fans, he then apologize to that fan and saying that he couldn't make the fan happy with him, but then he also said that he knows that he can't make everyone happy with him. He said that people ask his mother on IG that's why she explain it, and then he also said that this isn't a big issue. He said that this happens a lot since he can't take a pic with each person because of he need to go or are in a hurry.

They ask him how it was in Japan and nadech said it was really fine and the weather was really good, they were there for 15 days. he said it was really nice and that it's a place were u can go family vacation. The reporters ask about the leak pic of the honeymoon and yaya in the wedding dress and nadech said that it's the pic from the lakorn when Ryu and Mayumi needed to get married during the last part of the lakorn. 

Reporters also ask nadech if he were afraid that people think that he is out of their reach (like they can't get near him). Nadech then said that it depends more on how the people will think. He said that sometimes he will be able to take care of his fans and be with them for awhile but there is also others times that u can't do that and u need to hurry to go to another place. The reporters ask if he is still the same person, and nadech said that he is still the same person. 

the last topic is that someone saw nadech smoking outside the restaurant around his university, then nadech said he have had this news about smoking many times, and then he said: If I were smoking I wouldn't do it so people could see me, because he is a dara and u can't do that. He said that others might be able do to do that, but I can't.. Even if I didn't do it, i still got news about it. Then the reporters ask if he confirms that it wasn't him, and nadech confirm it. They ask if he was serious about the smoking news and he said that he wasn't... 
He said that he have been through enough of hard news so it makes him use to it,with every news that comes  it's better to let it go and be chill and ok with them instead of taking them seriously. He said that he have things that he need to be responsible for so he kind of forget about this unimportant/immature news.. Then the reporters said that the person had pictures of nadech, then nadech just simply said: try it (laughing) If u have pictures take them out and show them.. 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENDDDD! uuuuurrrgghhh so many news -.- 

Minute maid news

whatever! I remember nadech saying that ''It's not ours, so don't be attachment with it '' when the reporters ask him about the products that he was presenter of. 

Yadech news
'' she's probably working to much so she doesn't have time for anyone''

Oh.. really Nadech? so she only got time for you? 

The rest of the annoying news about him smoking or being out of the fans reach 

I don't even have anything to say besides giving u girls this gif lol.... 

P.S.. I probably have missed a few things from this interview, feel free to add things. Have a good day girls :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty cookiies 4a v long detailed transl, its v appreciated! nadech handled every aspect of da interview excellently, so proud of him ! reporter asked a series of mumbo jumbo qs, so irritating! snooki n da 2guys r funny! ty 4 ur time cookiies, HAK !

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Great translation cookies.... Thanks!!

Something to greeeeeeed and finnnnnnnn about....

**post edited.. I was asked to delete the pic on IG **
Sorry to those who didn't get to see it.

Credits. To poracha Chulindra @ fb

Image magazine!!!! I'm assuming it says that it will be released on the 9th... A sell out for sure!!!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Morning and Nights Yadecher!

@cookiies, thank you for the long and discripted translation. Always love you gif for your reaction .

@ausa, thank you for the Image cover. I can't wait to see the whole photoshoot. And can't wait to receive mine.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all please help can anyone translate this article?is this something to fin about? :heart:

hey @ m9 aka Mey for me 20 and 21 y/o are not young anymore at least they are not teenagers anymore  :party:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhh so many people to thank!!!! Hi guys! I've been super busy this week because final exams are next week so I'm sorry I haven't had time to come on here and thank everyone! For the past few days, I've just been skimming through and reading and back to studying. THANKS TO EACH AND EVERY PERSON ON HERE!!!! You guys are amazinggggg!!! Please know that your pics, videos and comments never go under-appreciated! Big thanks to Bubba, Vimalee, Ausa, Pinky and Cookiies for always translating for us ka!

I loveeeee how Nadech talked and confirmed with Yaya about this flower news! Usually in the past, they would say they haven't talked to each other about certain issues because they're both busy or they don't want to bother each other with news. However, Nadech said that he did talk to Yaya and both of them laughed it off! I'm soooo happy Nadech ask his girl, ahem...I mean his nong the news of the flowers. It shows (1) they really can talk to each other about anything as Yaya always mentions and (2) even though the news isn't true, maybe Nadech really did get a bit jealous just thinking about the possibility of someone courting Yaya so HE HAD TO ASK HER!!! :dance1:  :yes: :whahuh: :coverlaf: :D

Again, thanks everyone! And Cookiies, I love your gifs as always! Do you go to "Oh My Gifs"....they always have good ones! Lol.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
AHA, Nadech may not be a hiso but he is a handsome and rich country boy who is only 21 years old but has made a name for himself.....a very well grounded young man who works very hard for his hard earned money, and a guy who doesn't mind cleaning bathrooms at temples so people would feel comfortable in their private time.   If he can be this thoughtful to other people, I'm sure he will treat his loved ones dearly.

Great words, Vimalee! I completely agree 100%. Though Nadech may not be a multi-billionaire and his family doesn't come from a rich background, he is always honest and sincere in who he is. He never changed for fame, he doesn't care about money or looks and he is a very simple man. His unconditional love for people and animals are PRICELESS. His honest words is PRICELESS. His kind heart is PRICELESS. His charming and very witty personality is PRICELESS! Money cannot buy a person all these things. Though Nadech may not be a hi-so but he's rich enough to take care of Yaya. Not only is he young and successful but he is also handsome, smart, witty, charming, kind, honest, down to earth, considerate, FUNNY, and very talented. He is a good catch and his love is "one-in-a-million"...so hard to find nowadays! I'm sure he can take care of Yaya just fine and in every aspect.

Like Fai said: "I don't know if I am handsome. What I do know is I'm honest, responsible, I don't smoke, don't drink, don't stay out late at clubs; I'm hard on the outside but soft on the inside, I'm hardworking, and finally I love animals. Guys like me don't come by easily."

Like Nee said to Athit: She doesn't care about what ring she gets. It's the sentimental value that matters to her. She rather treasure a ring that was bought from hard labor and effort than one that is nice.

Omg, Nadech and Yaya....why are you guys so much like your characters?!!! Get married in real life already and 20 years down the road, please become producers and produce a movie based on your lives! Lol.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Wow wow!! CONGRATS YADECHER :clap: :clap: this thread is like a new cast for Yadech info. Keep it up everyone!! Thank you all for always updating and sharing! Esp, those that always giving us jin/fin news! Let's see if I could remember everyone here without going back to search for name:::
BIG THANKS TO ALL THE LADIES :heart: everyone of you!!

Bubba, Key, Lovely, Vimalee, KY, Neezy, Cookie, M9, Charlene, Lu, Meo, Zaz, Cindy, Sasha

For those that I forgot pls forgive cus I'm not good in name. :flowers: :flowers: :heart: :heart:
THANK YOU MRSCHUM! Miss you all mak mak! Congrats fellow Yadechers! :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hi Nee! GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAM NA!! Su su :cheer: :cheer:

I totally agree with you and Vimalee. This two fit each other like two pair of gloves. Their both very humble and understanding. No need for money or fame to have them live a happy life. Their kindness and generosity give them happiness.

Like I said before I follow this two because of their kind personality not because of their look or popularity. There's other dara that are more prettier and more handsome than this two. I just love how they are, not acting like someone else. These two can always make my day a brighter day for me when I'm down or have a hectic day.
Also I need to THANK YOU all for being a part of my life too. You all make me feel youthful even though I'm at that age where I can be the same age as some of you girls mom.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Neezy said:
Ahhhhh so many people to thank!!!! Hi guys! I've been super busy this week because final exams are next week so I'm sorry I haven't had time to come on here and thank everyone! For the past few days, I've just been skimming through and reading and back to studying. THANKS TO EACH AND EVERY PERSON ON HERE!!!! You guys are amazinggggg!!! Please know that your pics, videos and comments never go under-appreciated! Big thanks to Bubba, Vimalee, Ausa, Pinky and Cookiies for always translating for us ka!

I loveeeee how Nadech talked and confirmed with Yaya about this flower news! Usually in the past, they would say they haven't talked to each other about certain issues because they're both busy or they don't want to bother each other with news. However, Nadech said that he did talk to Yaya and both of them laughed it off! I'm soooo happy Nadech ask his girl, ahem...I mean his nong the news of the flowers. It shows (1) they really can talk to each other about anything as Yaya always mentions and (2) even though the news isn't true, maybe Nadech really did get a bit jealous just thinking about the possibility of someone courting Yaya so HE HAD TO ASK HER!!! :dance1:  :yes: :whahuh: :coverlaf: :D

Again, thanks everyone! And Cookiies, I love your gifs as always! Do you go to "Oh My Gifs"....they always have good ones! Lol.

hi Neezy and all 

my delusional mind says: :scratchhead2:

nadech:  yaya there is news about you receiving flowers from a hi so guy.

yaya:   really?!!....that's not true anyways let's just ignore that news...what if it's real is it ok with you?

nadech:   to be honest true or not i felt jealous already....you cant blamed me...i'm sorry if i'm possessive of you :heart:     because eversince dja you've made me the happiest guy alive on earth :heart:  

then yaya became speechless and her face turns to red :blush:  :blush:  :blush: and then yadech laugh together seeing eye to eye to each other then nadech stole a quick kiss on yaya's lips :cloud9: and yaya's heart beats faster :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :faint: cant see nadech through the eyes :crazy:  :heart:

goodluck to your exam Neezy if i were you i'm afraid i will fail because i will keep on thinking about yadech  and end up writing their names on the test papers :lmao3:  :lol:  :ghehe:  :lmao2:  :lol2:  :rofl:  :lol2: (just ignore me lol!)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:

hi Neezy and all 

my delusional mind says: :scratchhead2:

nadech:yaya there is news about you receiving flowers from a hi so guy.

yaya:really?!!....that's not true anyways let's just ignore that news...what if it's real is it ok with you?

nadech:to be honest true or not i felt jealous already....you cant blamed me...i'm sorry if i'm possessive of you :heart: because eversince dja you've made me the happiest guy on earth :heart:  :heart:

then yaya became speechless and her face turns to red :blush:  :blush:  :blush: and then yadech laugh together seeing eye to eye to each other then nadech stole a quick kiss on yaya's lips :cloud9: and yaya's heart beats faster :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :faint:

goodluck to your exam Neezy if i were you i'm afraid i will fail because i will keep on thinking about yadech  and end up writing their names on the test papers :lmao3:  :lol:  :ghehe:  :lmao2:  :lol2:  :rofl:  :lol2: (just ignore me lol!)
Lol! Yk you crack me up with your delusion mode. Love it!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to @cookiies for translation and i love ur expressions as always .....so funny!!!

hmmmm....nadech said yaya worked so much and no time for the others....so our busy girl only has time for him? :pervie:

@neezy, same as u. i m glad he confirmed that he talked with yaya about this news and in the past he would never say like so, he would deny everything....

@yk, i think u could find a job as a writer for lakorn and ask yadech to be your actors... :bhehe: , ohhh, ohhh, dont forget add some love scenes and real kisses :pervie: ....

@mrs chum, i like ur post and thank u too to be always with us here!

@ausa, i saw that image cover in other forum..... frankly, in my own opinion, it is an awkward photo, nadech is half naked in yaya's armes and yaya covers his hairy chest with her hand, besides, yaya looks like a goddess but nadech laughs so sily....lol!!! :pervie:

i want to share this funny clip when they were in japan....sorry if i repost it.

http://youtu.be/DG-SgeC-YuM

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@cookiies, :thanks: so much for the very long translation.   We really appreciate your time and efforts na..... :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Yaya loves to have a dog as a pet but her mom won't allow it because she is afraid Yaya doesn't have time to take care of it.   No wonder Yaya and Nadech went to visit the dogs park just to play with them.

credit Urassayas IG

Same day but at different events.

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@yk,  This is the printed article of the same clip that Lovely already translated on page 672 about the hiso sending flowers to Yaya and we already knew Nadech's responses.

yaya kugimiya said:
hi all please help can anyone translate this article?is this something to fin about? :heart:

hey @ m9 aka Mey for me 20 and 21 y/o are not young anymore at least they are not teenagers anymore  :party:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@cookiies, thanks for the translation mak mak kha.
@vorleak, glad to hear that you both are doing well.  Life can be very busy esp. during this time.  Take care na.

Nadech is so handsome at the  BJ Jeans Grand Opening and Yaya is so beautiful at the Uniqlo event........

cr:as tagged & NY home at pantip

Short clip of Nadech at the event.......so good looking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTlsMgnFZdg
cr:NadechYaya
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTlsMgnFZdg

ausa said:
Great translation cookies.... Thanks!!

Something to greeeeeeed and finnnnnnnn about....

**post edited.. I was asked to delete the pic on IG **
Sorry to those who didn't get to see it.

Credits. To poracha Chulindra @ fb

Image magazine!!!! I'm assuming it says that it will be released on the 9th... A sell out for sure!!!!

What was the photo of?