[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
yaya kugimiya said:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE YADECHERS :party:

wow katreeya is supportive to yadech's secret lovelife and nadech is gaining weight  :cloud9: nong sao wants chubby guy like her dad :cloud9:  :cloud9:

so nice to see the 3 of them in this pic... already bonding sil & bil
happy new year 2014 to u2 yk... and happy new year to all here!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Happy NY Everyone! I hope it started out well for everyone.

Lol, their NY video is hilarious! Love it! Aww, so cute to see how close Nadech is with Yaya's family. I am sure with her Father as well.
Thanks for sharing!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
According NY Home at Pantip FB admin, Yaya and her family will take a little vacation in the United States in January 5 - 15 and while she is in the USA she will take an acting class.  Don't know which state she will be going to.  I'm guessing Los Angeles, California or New York (NY) state.

Update:   Nadech will take his family and relatives to Japan in April during Songkran (Thai New Year)

Congratulations to Nadech for winning the "Pra Ek (Main Actor) In Your Heart" from fellows ET.  This award was voted by the people in the ET -  actors, producers, directors, singers, etc.

Sad that Yaya didn't make the top five in both categories:  "Nang EK (main actress) In Your Heart" and "Beautiful Off Screen"

credit:  Nadechworld FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info Vimalee. Wow! That is only 5 days away. Too bad Nadechwill not come along so i can set out on a mission lol
Congrats to Mr. Loveable :)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info Vimalee! Awww, Nadech is going to be without Yaya for 10 days, I hope he won't miss her too much! Anyway, I hope she visits NYC, then go back and tell her P'Chai how exciting it was so he can come see for himself the next time they visit!!! Too bad it's such late notice. If it was NYC, I would totally go if I had known earlier. I'm broke now from the holidays and school is almost starting up again so that sucks. But if it's in LA (which most likely it will be), I hope someone from this thread can see her and come back and tell us about the experience! Lol.

Anyway, congrats to our handsome fella for winning the honorable title! :thumbsup:

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERY1!!!! Sorry for wishing u guys late! I wish all of u a happy and heathy new year na ka!!! Hope all our wishes will come true!!! :beer: Miss all u mak mak makkk! Thanks u guys for always keeping this thread as a warm home!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@meo, so glad to see you back.  We sure miss you mak mak na.     Good luck with your work and take care na :grouphug: :heart: :heart: :heart: .

@Vimalee, thanks for the info. ja.  Congrats to Nadech for winning the "Pra'ek  In Your Heart" :clap:
Anyways, Yaya will always win "Nang'ek  In My Heart" and "Beautiful Off Screen" from ME :lolyup: .

Taluikongtai - Rival of the year.  Yadech are so cute and playful.......

cr:as tagged

Here's the clip.  Yadech starts @2:43.  Narak mak mak kha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqDEZ2500Eo&feature=youtu.be
cr:myshowproduction3
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqDEZ2500Eo&feature=youtu.be

Neezy

sarNie Adult
(1) Thanks Bubba for sharing ka!

(2) I like how Yadech's part took up half of the video while the other couples only have a few seconds. Hehehe.

(3) Can someone summarize or translate some of Yadech's conversation in the video? Thanks!

Neezy

sarNie Adult

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks nee. Besides Bradley Cooper Bruno Mars is super cool in his afro curls, nadech is in same league as these uber guys, v cool !

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I agree Keylargo! Even though the majority doesn't like his hair....not many people can pull off the look (nor are they brave enough). I'm actually really liking Nadech with curly hair now. It's just too bad he doesn't have hair on the side of his head, just the top. Oh well, still cute. Lol.

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks vimalee for the info

So sad i can't meet yaya when i Will be in Thaïlande

Congrats nadech for winning best pra ek

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yep, his new hairdo was inspired by Bradley Cooper after he watched American Hustle movie.

Hmm, The admin took out the date for Yaya's USA trip.  Don't know why.

Jan 16th - Panasonic private event

Jan 19th -21th  -  Uniqlo in Japan

credit:  Urassayaclub.com FB