[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Kikichue1 said:
LOL I just wanted to ask I know the thing about Patrica but when did "Yadech fans" bash her??
Lol Kia!! Let's not talk about this issue here. Ppl have their own opinion and thoughts. They can say whatever. Technically no one know the truth to the story it's just he/she say kind of thing.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I just want to share the wonderful comment on this picture........

cr:as tagged & NY home at pantip

"Ever since I've been watching the lakorns,  I've never followed any celeb before.    When a lakorn ended, then it's over for me.  
But, Yaya is the only one that made me want to know more about her and follow her forever.  She is really the first person that
made me want to follow her no matter what.   I just know that when I see her smile, I'm happy."  :heart: :heart: :heart:

I couldn't agree more!!!  :yes:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much bubba and cookiies for the translation.  Yaya has a very sweet and soothing voice and I can't wait to hear she sings in Rising Sun and maybe NNS too.
Same here, I've never followed any stars until I met Yadech and more so with Yaya.  I have to say the more I get to know Yaya the more I like and admire her a lot.  What a wonderful and very talented young lady...!!!   :heart: :heart: :heart:

Cannot wait to see Yaya at the Panasonic event tomorrow...!!!

credit:  Urassayaclub.com

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
MrsChum said:
Lol Kia!! Let's not talk about this issue here. Ppl have their own opinion and thoughts. They can say whatever. Technically no one know the truth to the story it's just he/she say kind of thing.

Agree with you, MrsChum. 

In every fans club, there will always be a few overzealous and over possessive fans and Yadech fans are not the exception.  However, not all Yadech fans are like that.  I have read articles and watched the same clips and many times the articles were way off than what were being said.   People seems to believe so easily especially the prints.  There are more than meeting the eyes and what being written.  Well, eventually time will prove everything.

I'm glad Yaya stays grounded and is true to herself and she continues to receive more works and gain more fans. 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
M9 - Thank you for the pics ka!

MrsChum - Thank you for the airport videos!

Bubba - Thanks for the schedules and for tha fan's comment!

Cookies - I will def check out the website! Thank you sooo much for putting such great effort to make a site in which we all will truly enjoy!

Vimalee - Thank you for always sharing info with us as always ka!

Winter break is over and school has started again so I probably can't come on here as much but I truly appreciate everyone's sharing of updates and comments!

In regards to the Pat issue, I agree with MrsChum, let's not bring that issue here to Yadech's forum. From reading a few comments on here, it seems like Yadech/Yaya fans were "bashing" Pat. Like Vimalee said, those type of things cannot be prevented. Yadech has millions of fans and the reality is not all of them are gonna be understanding but that goes for EVERY fan club. So people need to stop judging others for what their fan club are guilty of doing themselves. Also, in addition to what Vimalee also said, not everything that is written in the media is true. People will choose to believe whatever they want to believe, we cannot control that. What we can control is our love and support for Yadech ka. So in honor of our beloved role models, let us do what they would do and ignore the rumors. :)

Anyway, I'm so sad that Yadech doesn't have that many events together this month but it's okay, that's life. It'll only be a few more months until we see them on-screen anyway (well part 1 of the Rising Sun at least), so I can wait. If anyone has confirmation about the 3zaap taping, please do share! I hope the taping will be with both Nadech and Yaya ka!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

Agree with you, MrsChum. 

In every fans club, there will always be a few overzealous and over possessive fans and Yadech fans are not the exception.  However, not all Yadech fans are like that.  I have read articles and watched the same clips and many times the articles were way off than what were being said.   People seems to believe so easily especially the prints.  There are more than meeting the eyes and what being written.  Well, eventually time will prove everything.

I'm glad Yaya stays grounded and is true to herself and she continues to receive more works and gain more fans. 

Very well said @Vimalee! I always love reading your comment cus your one of the ppl that always have positive thinking....I wish there were more of you out there. The world would be better and brighter.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thats why i love u guys vm! No negative, anti, bashing here but encouragement, positive tots on yadech and for us to keep our unity channeling greater love for yadech. Thank u mc, vimalee nee, love ur mature, wise words. HAK

Take care nee will mu. love to read ur views.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Keylargo - I agree 100% with what you said! Rarely any negative vibes here and everyone always support each other, that's why I love it so much! I'll miss you and everyone else as well! I'll try to stop by often to catch up on news and read your sweet comments ka! :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u dearest bubba. Its so easy to love yaya i would say everything! shes such a v grounded humble sweetheart. lu for always being so kind in providing so much not only trans, pic, sch, cmns but shout-out, all i love to receive. i only know to thank. HAK

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you very much cookiies for your time and efforts, i viewed the translated vdos with appreciation! yaya sings and dances v well, graceful and so sweet. ure so kind cookiies, HAK

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Spy miss yadech vm2, consolation they may film rs 24-26 / 30-31 jan as advised by bubba. hope it happens so they can be together. here is where yadech love and peace are and i know majority wants to keep it this way its our love haven.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
You're welcome everyone and thank you all for your wonderful sharings esp. the positive and wonderful wonderful comments.
@cookiies, you did an awesome job.  Thanks for your hard work na kha.
@Vimalee and MrsChum, thanks for sharing pictures and clip.
@Neezy, good luck in school and take care na kha.
@key, thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement.  You're too kind sweetie. A big big HAK to you.

More pictures from Panasonic Event........

Yaya is sooo beautiful and flawless.   Love her dress and shoes too.......

Wow......my nong sao is so beautiful krub....... :wub:

cr:as tagged

pinky3

sarNie Adult
yaya was in la for acting workshop , apparently she might be in a thai movie , collaborate with european production. She is waiting on the chanel to allow her to do it.. i think she will get it cuz the production company is the one who send her ..lol