[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Hi everyone... Wow I didn't think that a movie productionn/producer sent yaya to the acting classes I thought she went to do it for herself. Now we hear that she might be in a movie with thai/English/European collaboration. That's great news! Even tho things are not confirmed by the production the the channel there is a high possibility cos they have already sent her to the acting workshops. Everything is on the downlow right now. I can't to hear about it when it is confirmed and we hear about the story line her role and pra ek.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
:thanks: so much bubba and cookiies for the translation.  Yaya has a very sweet and soothing voice and I can't wait to hear she sings in Rising Sun and maybe NNS too.
Same here, I've never followed any stars until I met Yadech and more so with Yaya.  I have to say the more I get to know Yaya the more I like and admire her a lot.  What a wonderful and very talented young lady...!!!   :heart: :heart: :heart:

Cannot wait to see Yaya at the Panasonic event tomorrow...!!!

credit:  Urassayaclub.com

:highfive: same goes to me ....I started to watch lakorn all becuz of YADECH . all becuz of YAYA & NADECH

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Yadecher! It has been a little quiet lately. Hope everyone is doing well!
Khub Khun Mak Everyone for sharing pictures, videos, and just randoms talks! Kor-tod-jing-jing about bringing up Nong Pat. You ladies are right.
I wonder if our couple had a chance to meet each other since Yaya came back? Probably not, because it seems like both are super busy.

This guy never stop eating. LoL

Cr: As tagged.

Aww, I love how they did this! :heart:  :wub:  :cloud9:

Looks like some place far off in lala land where I would want to be with my lover :cloud9:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I know that this is the rising sun thread with Nadech & Yaya being the lead, but anything that relates to these 2 can be said and share on here as well, whether it be regarding news with Yaya & James Ji or news withs Nadech & Patricia. I understand how much we adore Yadech but just want to say this so that any members who want to state or have any question regarding Pat or James don't feel that their comments / opinion are not welcomed on here. I know LSR has a thread as well as NNS, but a lot of us are more comfortable with the active members on this thread than the ones on the other threads. So in conclusion if you have if questions / comments about anything that relates to Nadech and or Yaya, don't be afraid to ask away.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
pink_juliet_kashie said:
I know that this is the rising sun thread with Nadech & Yaya being the lead, but anything that relates to these 2 can be said and share on here as well, whether it be regarding news with Yaya & James Ji or news withs Nadech & Patricia. I understand how much we adore Yadech but just want to say this so that any members who want to state or have any question regarding Pat or James don't feel that their comments / opinion are not welcomed on here. I know LSR has a thread as well as NNS, but a lot of us are more comfortable with the active members on this thread than the ones on the other threads. So in conclusion if you have if questions / comments about anything that relates to Nadech and or Yaya, don't be afraid to ask away.
Kash, I think you got us wrong about Pat. We don't mind anyone talking about Pat or who ever they want here. We just don't want to mention the drama or issue thats going on with the anti-Pat drama thing. It's just going to lead to misunderstanding to one another. So it's best just to leave the problem out of this thread. Like I say no one know the truth. Ppl just talk and talk...not knowing what true or what's not. Those that want to know about the issue with Pat and Yaya here's the translation article from Spicy....credit to Mai

http://sugar-daily.com/patricia-good-distressed-about-pairing-up-with-nadech-getting-anti-by-yaya-fans/

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I'm not those obsessive fans that don't want my fav to act with others. I understand their job and know very well that it's just acting. I just don't like drama. It's just useless wasting time to argue over stupid stuff. We all here to support our idol. The best way to keep peace is to ignore all the negative and just continue to support and love our idol....

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u yadechers for being so considerate. I appreciate tat u hv gone to yadech different lakorn thread for their drama with others after all those threads are created solely for the purpose of in-depth discussion with other members who share the same interests and are more meaningful cos they are on same page/love..and build new friendship in the process of discussion like we do here. we dont even mention rs1 here although it is so related to rs2 ! ppl go straight to the relative thread for fast n updated info of their idols. This rs2 thread here is a very happy one to discuss rs and of course YADECH. m very sure we want to keep it this way.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I think I only commented on this thread like 2 times only! That's sad.... mainly because everyone kind of wrote the stuff I had in mind. LOL. Which is good! But today I just had to write this! "AHHHHHH Nadech is so handsome! Probably the only Thai actor that is so manly, hot, kind, and nice at the same time! He know his manners." (I'm having a Yadech fever. Lol.)

Mario and Nadech were funny in the video. Nice combo! 

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
Hello, everyone. I am a new member. I am always with this thread. But I never sign in. I am very happy to know this thread and this forum because I know nothing about Thai language. It is really sad because I love yadech so much but I can't read Thai language.

Ever since I know this forum and this thread, I am always waiting for everyone's posting of information, translation and so on. I really really appreciate your work and contribution. Thank you very much. As an international fan, I love yadech more and more every day because of your sharing.

About yadech working with other actress and actor, I think it is a very normal thing. I love to see yadech working together. However, I will always support their work individually.

About anti-pat things, I want to say that we can not know the truth. There are many reasons. First, things are complicated and related to so many aspects, it is impossible to explain. Second, about news and interviews, if we belive every word they said, we will be misguided; sometimes, I don't think stars have to tell everything to the media because the media is not always reliable. 

I think discussion about anti-pat things can be over. We love yadech and they have done nothing wrong and that's all I need to know. I don't care much about pat, and I am only looking forward for nadech's and yaya's new larkons.

If I said something wrong or improper, please do correct me. I am new here and I need your guidance and suggestions.

c1ndy

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone. Its been some time I did not come to AF cuz my computer setting was out. Just got it fix. Hope everyone are well and enjoy reading Yadech news in this thread.
I agree with what Mrs Chum and Key says and we should not be lazy and just go n click on the respective thread to comment or read. It serve no purpose if the thread is all jumble up with all their different drama news and next time it will be difficult if we want to go back and read about their respective drama stories again.

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
Kash, I think you got us wrong about Pat. We don't mind anyone talking about Pat or who ever they want here. We just don't want to mention the drama or issue thats going on with the anti-Pat drama thing. It's just going to lead to misunderstanding to one another. So it's best just to leave the problem out of this thread. Like I say no one know the truth. Ppl just talk and talk...not knowing what true or what's not. Those that want to know about the issue with Pat and Yaya here's the translation article from Spicy....credit to Mai

http://sugar-daily.com/patricia-good-distressed-about-pairing-up-with-nadech-getting-anti-by-yaya-fans/
About sugar daily, I don't know what kind of media it is. Fortunately, the news here is written in English. After reading it, I don't think it tells something valuable. I think it is kind of misguiding. However, thank you very much for sharing the English news. :thanks:

Moreover, I am some kind of angry about its latest news about yaya's panasonic interviews. It seems that it is kind of excited about the bad and rude prediction. Or maybe it just wants to attract more readers.  Anyway, I don't like the way it talks about something. :rant:

Again, if I said something wrong or improper, please do correct me. I am new here and I need your guidance and suggestions. :thanks:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ImQueen said:
I think I only commented on this thread like 2 times only! That's sad.... mainly because everyone kind of wrote the stuff I had in mind. LOL. Which is good! But today I just had to write this! "AHHHHHH Nadech is so handsome! Probably the only Thai actor that is so manly, hot, kind, and nice at the same time! He know his manners." (I'm having a Yadech fever. Lol.)

Mario and Nadech were funny in the video. Nice combo! 
Hi imqueen nice to have u back. many many of us have yadech fever all the time, the fever refuses to come down but stays high and its a high that i want to stay for a long time!

Reactions: fyi

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@appleloveny... :welcome: to the thread na! Glad that you decided to join us :) hope you enjoy the stay!!

I agree with Yaya interview about the prediction things. It rude of the reporter to even thought of asking that stupid question. They do whatever to have news.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Thank you guys! I had good laugh at Mario for yelling out the tree Bonsai every time he saw one! Especially the part when he yelled out bonsai and Nadech shifted his upward body back from shock! So hilarious! I should have followed more of this series from the beginning! 

@keylargo, ahaha, yeah the fever still didn't went down, so now I had procrastinated leaving my work on the table! 

@appleloveny, welcome to AF! (Or this thread.... not sure because you said you've been following this thread silently, so it's like you're already in the thread......) But I, myself, am still considered new to this thread too so lets learn from the seniors (Yadech fans who visits and comments or posted or give out information, etc) lol. :D