[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
thanks Vimalee. I can't wait to see their Star Chat. Hopefully someone will sub it. :) I love those merit pictures. So a match made in heaven!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks ladies for all the updates! Thanks for sharing vids and pics Bubba!

Vimalee, thanks for sharing the Valentine's Day news with us! I'm soooo excited! Yadech has been gone for what seems like forever, and now they're back to spoiling us! Can't wait for Star Chat, 3 Zaap, Valentine's Day, Yaya's Birthday and the Channel 3 Football (Soccer) Anny! Before you know it, it'll be May and we can enjoy RS 1 !!! :)

BIG THANKS TO COOKIIES! Thanks for the translation ka!!! I very much so appreciate it!

Soso68, hope you had fun in Thailand!!!

Everyone else, thanks mak mak! MrsChum, M9, Keylargo, Huanzhu, YayaKugimiya, etc.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Latest result for Dara Daily:

1.  Nadech - 57.4%
2.  James J - 31.3%
3.  Om A - 4.6%
4.  Mark - 3%
5.  Veir - 1.8%

It's already Tuesday in Thailand - Star Chat day.   Nadech said today is a very busy day for him so he has to eat first and will definitely meet everyone at CH3.  

Here's their schedule according to NY Home at Pantip FB:

9:00 am  - Nadech will be at CH3 Malinon building;    Yaya has classes in the morning

12:00 pm - Nadech and Yaya will be special guest hosts for afternoon news

18:00 pm - Yadech at TV3 Fan Club Award or Star Chat

credit:  keaw_jung IG and NadechYaya.com FB

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hey M9! Hope you're doing well! The Channel 3 Anny is always after Yaya's birthday and around the Thai New Year (mid-April)! I'm looking forward to the next few months!

Feb - Valentine's Day
March - Yaya's Birthday
April - Thai New Year / Channel 3 Anny
May - Possible airing of RS 1

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks for asking Neezy! I've been good. How about you? Busy with school? I am to thinking about enrolling back soon. Don't work too work dear!
I am excited about all those events. I can't wait!!

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
yaya kugimiya said:
hi all 

is this an old picture or new?nadech really loves to tease yaya by putting his finger to yaya's armpit,mouth and now this time yaya's nose does this mean he is hinting he is in love with his nong sao bec according to his previous interviews he loves teasing the girl he loves :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   
@yaya kugimiya, This photo is an old photo and was taken during the filming of grgr.

I want to say that I appreciate all the updates of Yadech.  You ladies are very devoted Yadech fans.  Thank you  :heart:

daai

sarNie Egg
hi everyone! 
I miss this forum so much. I'm busy lately so I cant post anything as usual
I like everyone too, especially Yadech shippers for their today's schedule which I truly cant wait!!!

so, here is an article/ news that need a translation na...then, hope @bubba, @Vimalee or @cookiies can help me na
http://www.daradaily.com/news/39761/read/

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
an93lik said:
@yaya kugimiya, This photo is an old photo and was taken during the filming of grgr.

I want to say that I appreciate all the updates of Yadech.  You ladies are very devoted Yadech fans.  Thank you  :heart:
Im too v appreciative of everyones post, cmns, vdo, pic, trans,info, update. Knowing u love yadech as much as us i believe we r v happy about it. thanks for always liking my pic an93lik, key !

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Hi everyone! Thanks for all the updates....thanks for the pics, vids, the lovely comments and the effort and the translate you have, cookiies bubba m9 mrschum key etc. and another big thank to Vimalee for the result and Yadech's schedule.
I see a few months away from ch3 anniversary, already excited, gonna watch our handsome Nadech playing soccer...again! Haha...

And pls vote for Nadech in www.daradaily.com/darapoll. Don't forget ok? :D

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Thank you for everyones updates and sharing!!! I would like to share some pics of our beautiful couple hehe. ENJOY NA KA. Don't they look so great. Gosh what a beautiful pair. You can almost see into the future. Anywhoo MISS YOU ALL SOO SOO SOO SOO MUCH HEHE TAKE CARE HAK YOU GIRLS.

Cr: Somrakn

Cr: momkartoon

Cr: as tagged

Cr: yayeeumarin

CR: Somrakn

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you mak mak Lovely! They are indeed a beautiful pair ❤❤❤ It is so nice to see them together at an event beside filming. I miss seeing them together like this. Can't wait for the translated video ;)
Is it me or does our couple look a little fuller? Could it be they're in love & it's just glowing for both?! ❤❤❤

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing beautiful pictures, clips, info., translation, and very nice comments ja.

:heart: More fin pictures na.......Nadech and Yaya look so beautiful together!

:heart: :heart: :heart: .Awww.......so sweet.......

:heart: :heart: :heart: Bonus picture.......can't wait to see.....

cr:as tagged

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone who watched or has seen the star chat tonight would say it was full of Nadech Yaya - FIN JIN GREED moments especially the reenactment of the ending of DJA. Sooo cute!!! holding hands! her hand over his month (I swear it looks like he gave it a little peck before it was pulled away) the sweet stares and Yaya''s bah lor ja bah lor moment. LOL at nadech for acting like a taew taek (queer-ish) after the scene even though he sniffs the hand that he briefly had on yayas towards the end the end of the scene.

Looks like they drew eachothers too. Yaya is so talented she did a decent draw of nadech in the time she was given but he drew her with a duck head and hairy legs. We'll just have to wait for longer vids to hear them explain everything....

I'm of to bed now good morning or night to Yadechers.... Going to bed finnnnnnn-ing ... I don't know if I can sleep or not now

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! Cookiie - Did you translate it? You are super fast! Khub Khun Mak Mak :thanks:
Thank You for more beautiful pictures Bubba. Thanks to Queenyeon for sharing the clip with us. I can't wait to watch it. Figured I do my thank everyone first. haha
Ahhh Ausa, you are making me excited to watch! haha

Aww, it was so cute, but I don't remember that part? lol
For some reason I cam not able to vote for Nadech. The Darapoll takes forever to upload.

Love these pictures :cloud9:  :crush:  :wub: