[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@bubba thanks na ka for sharing this...such a beautiful song and the story makes me cry...no wonder so many people use this for their yadech's MV

bubba said:
@key, you're very welcome sweetie and  a big HAK to you too. 
Here's the song  na.  The title is Kae Khun (Just You) by Musketeers.  It's indeed a very beautiful song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16-wFAbvQiU
cr:BelieveRecordsTube

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone and thank you for your wonderful sharings mak mak na.
@fyi, you're very welcome na.

:clap:  Once again congrats to Nadech & Yaya..........

Can't never get enough of Yadech jin and fin pictures....... :heart: :wub:

Sharing the drawings of each other........ :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

cr:as tagged & NY home at pantip, @withloveurassayas

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@queenyeon, @mrschum thanks na for sharing the clips..I didn't watch fully the long one though...but I looooove to see them together again  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2: 
@m9 love those pics..as always yaya look adorable and nadech with his handsome look... :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe: 
@ausa how do u know that so fast?   :wink:  :wink: were u stalking again ?  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: anyway thank u for your explanation of the clips...that sure is fin and jin story of the event

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
What a happy Tue morning I had!! I always love waking up to all the sweet pics and clip of Yadech! Also this morning I woke up to see a pic of a wonderful friend of mine hugging Yaya so tight! I'm very happy for her that her dream have come true!! Seeing her and Yaya bring me back my memory I had with Yaya!! I'm sure she's in :cloud9: right now. I'm sooo happy for her and can't wait to hear all about her experience...

I love watching all these clip....I cant stop smiling from ear to ear!!! :heart: :heart:

http://instagram.com/p/juDHD0CKcP/

http://instagram.com/p/juDHD0CKcP/

http://instagram.com/p/juFeQZiKfd/

@kwankao2010

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh my goodness I watched the full clip & if I were the girls I would have fainted looking into Nadech's eyes! He's so damn good looking!! Ahhhhh wish I could see him in person & get a big O hugs lol

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for sharing all the wonderful clips and pics!!! Ahhhhhh sooo much to JIN and FIN! I love how Nadech snuck in a little peck on Yaya's hand! :heart:

Those girls are super lucky! Good thing many Yadech fans (or fans in general) are females. If Yaya had to act with 3 other guys, Nadech might go into his overprotective mode and we might just see him grab is his nong like "Noooo!" Haha, jk.

I can't wait to watch the eng sub version!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@mrs chum thanks to share that lovely photos, rubbit and bear, hahaha! it makes me laugh for a while.

@nee, hahahaha, actually i thought why there werent any male fans to act with yaya when i saw nadech and the other fans, i really wanted to see that.... :woot2:
@cookiies, thank u so much for translating such a long interview, i m ur reader always!! :wink:

thanks @bubba @vimalee @m9 @key @lovely k @ausa @queenyeon @yayakugimiya @pinky and etc.,all of u who r hanging out here for sharing photos, clips and nice comments!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
M9 - I've been busy with school and work, but other than that, my free time is always on here ka! Good luck going back to school! It's never too late to follow your dreams ka! Su su!

Soso68 - Glad to know you had a good time! Too bad you didn't to meet Yadech, but it's okay. Hopefully they will be in the business for a very longggg time and there will be plenty more chances!

MrsChum - I'm soooo happy for your friend ka! Her dreams came true! Please do share her wondering experience of meeting Yaya with us!

Charlenem - Hahaha, they know better to pair Yaya up with other guys! If that happens, Nadech for sure will be overprotective of his nong and the wholeee world will know about their love affair! Hahaha, jk. I do wanna see Nadech get worried/jealous though! It'll be so cute for us fans to watch! Lol.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
fyi said:
@queenyeon, @mrschum thanks na for sharing the clips..I didn't watch fully the long one though...but I looooove to see them together again  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2: 
@m9 love those pics..as always yaya look adorable and nadech with his handsome look... :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe: 
@ausa how do u know that so fast?   :wink:  :wink: were u stalking again ?  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: anyway thank u for your explanation of the clips...that sure is fin and jin story of the event

LOL @fyi i was stalking IG when the star chat thing was on cos i could be bothered steaming it on my laptop cos it would be glitchy and buffer all the time... thank techno nerds for IG and facebook a couple of yaesr ago we would have to wait for the end of the day to watch an event. 
i woke up this morning and the DJA this is still being replayed. in the longer clip that MC posted there are soo many more fin jin moments. 
*the how many kids do u want? and with who? do u like luk kreung? questions
*yaya mentioned she was in America and missed .... everyone. fc and hosts reaction cos she kinda pause or they all yelled out a name and her shyness after that
*their drawings - nadechs like 'you added colour?!?!?' where as he didnt, the explanation of nadech elongated chin and funky hairstyle and yayas duck face.... at this point the host also noticed nadechs hand coming/creeping closer to yaya and warned him of haha
*the miming game - yaya guessing is hilarious !
*and i were one of those lucky fans to get to act with nadech OMG GREED faint/hyperventilate/go tomato red i dont think i could even look in those eyes   

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
MrsChum - I'm soooo happy for your friend ka! Her dreams came true! Please do share her wondering experience of meeting Yaya with us!
@Nee, I would love to share her experience with you all but I respect her privately. It's up to her if she wants too or not. I'm just to happy for her that she met Yaya and got to hug her sooo tight. Both are so cute!! Yaya was so generous to do that for her. Just know that Yaya is what we see, lovely and sweet inside and out :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Again, congratulations to Nadech and Yaya for winning TV3 Fan Club Award - Favorite Actor & Actress three years in a row...!!!   :dance1: :dance1: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

2010 - Fai :heart: Jeed                                                                         2014 - Nadech :heart: Yaya

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB