[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
MrsChum - It's okay ka. I completely understand and respect 100%! I'm just so happy a member of the fanclub got to hug Yaya!! It's good to know our girl Yaya is as loving in real life as we know her! It makes me love her even more ka!

Hopefully in 3 months, I will get my chance to meet Yadech as well. If anyone lives in Thailand, please feel free to PM me. I would love to meet up and have someone to fin and jin with. I appreciate everyone on here so much! Honestly, I don't venture much from this thread and this place will be my only source of info to hopefully get a chance to meet Yadech. So if anyone is kind enough to meet me in Thailand and help me to meet Yadech and want to hang out, please let me know. I would be more than happy and appreciative ka. It think it would be an amazing experience.

Anyway, THANK YOU all again for all the wonderful updates! Goodnight (morning) ka!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Neezy and fyi for sharing the clip of the video. I love how he's not embrassment to say he has no money for a new car even though I am sure he has the money but would rather save it for his future. :yes:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yadech upcoming schedule

Yaya schedule.........

Jan 31  - Feb. 2  -----  filming RFTD ( Subject to change depending on the character ) .
Feb.  7 - 9    ----------  filming RFTD ( Subject to change depending on the character ) .

Feb.  14    ------------   Lays presenter event at CTW @ 3p.
Feb.  16-17  ---------   filming RFTD ( Subject to change depending on the character ) .

Feb.   22  -------------   expecting to record 3 Zaap show (pending confirmation).
Feb.   21 - 23  -------    filming RFTD ( Subject to change depending on the character ) .

March  26 -----------     Lays event

Nadech schedule........

Jan 31  - Feb. 2  -----  filming RFTD ( Subject to change depending on the character ) .
Feb.   3 - 5.    --------   filming LSR ( Subject to change depending on the character ) .
Feb.  7 - 9    ----------  filming RFTD ( Subject to change depending on the character ) .

Feb.   10 - 12  --------  filming LSR ( Subject to change depending on the character ) .
Feb.  14    ------------   Lays presenter event at CTW @ 3p.
Feb.  16-17  ---------   filming RFTD ( Subject to change depending on the character ) .

Feb.   22  -------------   expecting to record 3 Zaap show (pending confirmation).
Feb.   21 - 23  -------    filming RFTD ( Subject to change depending on the character ) .

March  5  ------------    M & G launched event at CTW .
March  26    ---------  Lays event.

cr:NY family at pantip

Wow....Yadech will spend lots of time together in the month of Valentine!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, thanks Bubba for the schedule! Yayy, glad to hear they will spend a lot of time together. I wonder where Nadech is planning to take Yaya this time for Valentine :heart:  :kiss3:  :crush:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@daai,

That's the article about his white Porshe that cookiies already translated at her blog and the Nine Entertainment clips from MrsChum and fyi.

daai said:
hi everyone! 
I miss this forum so much. I'm busy lately so I cant post anything as usual
I like everyone too, especially Yadech shippers for their today's schedule which I truly cant wait!!!

so, here is an article/ news that need a translation na...then, hope @bubba, @Vimalee or @cookiies can help me na
http://www.daradaily.com/news/39761/read/

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

credit to the owner

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

yadech caught dating with Kat as their chaperone.....sweet yadech pictures got deleted as per yadech's requests....another news i've read somewhere someone saw nadech  picked up yaya from school last week. :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: who wants to join me in c9 :clap2:  :lol2:  :clap:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Mae Keaw posted this picture on her IG and wrote,  " Every FC, Mae Keaw is happy with the award you received.....you are very talented.  Please always be Yaya Urassaya Sperbund. "

Awww, that's very sweet of Mae Keaw... she is very proud of her look sao...!!!

cr:  keaw_jung IG

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much MrsChum for sharing this lovely clip...!!!     

Pitta did it again!    She always captured the "MOMENT"      I finally saw where Nadech gave Yaya's hand a peck or an air kiss before he let go of her hand.   I hope my eyes didn't play trick on me....well, just got a reminder call today that I need to have an annual eye check up.

I super :heart: this comment,  "ป้ารู้อย่างเดียวไฟขาของป้า สายตาที่มองจี๊ดสู้แบร์รี่มองญาญ่า ไม่ได้เลย อิอิ"

" This aunt only knew one thing that my Fai......the way Fai looked at Jeed cannot compare to how Barry looked at Yaya, hehe"    :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :spin: :spin:

MrsChum said:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
bubba said:
Yadech upcoming schedule

Yaya schedule.........

Nadech schedule........

Wow....Yadech will spend lots of time together in the month of Valentine!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you na bubba for sharing Yadech' schedule.

3 Zaap Show will dedicate the month of February for the Month of Love.   The four KOO JIN of channel 3 will be featured on the show.  They are James J & Bella, Margie & Boy, Mark & Kim, and of course Thailand No. 1 KOO KWAN - Nadech & Yaya.   So Yadech will be taping 3 Zaap show on the 22nd?

Again, the earth seems to always tilted to the ........

credit:  NY Home At Pantip FB

daai

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! @yaya kugimiya...Me who wants to join u in c9 :)

I cant believe it that Yadech actually really dating but they brought someone else as to covered both of them. That's why they keep telling us if they'r going out they'll come as a group. I dont mind if they just go eating only two of them as what normal couple always do, right? lol...

I thought u will post a dating pic only two of them but as u mentioned Cat also there as their chaperone. R u sure sweet Yadech's pic got deleted? ouccchhh...how I wish I can saw that pic to prove myself they'r dating indeed. 

Plus, how did u know Barry picked up Yaya from school last week coz I never heard or no one post about it, no tweet or prove...I mean by just saying? We can trust that source? So, news about them went dating which saw by papz is true na? and also when they'r went for a drink before Yaya left to the States also true but they denied it as usual, hahaha...Idk what to say. Hope they'll tell us/ annouce about this secret love affair! I cant be patience anymore regarding their love na...

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww thanks YK for sharing! When was that? Finally pictures of them out and about. :)
Thanks MrsChum for Pitta's video! Vimalee - You're eyes are fine because some of us here too seen it. Not unless we all need to check our eyes out haha

Okay I think I've watched the clip like 100x, my mouth hurt now from smiling too long and wide lol

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
daai said:
OMG!!! @yaya kugimiya...Me who wants to join u in c9 :)

I cant believe it that Yadech actually really dating but they brought someone else as to covered both of them. That's why they keep telling us if they'r going out they'll come as a group. I dont mind if they just go eating only two of them as what normal couple always do, right? lol...

I thought u will post a dating pic only two of them but as u mentioned Cat also there as their chaperone. R u sure sweet Yadech's pic got deleted? ouccchhh...how I wish I can saw that pic to prove myself they'r dating indeed. 

Plus, how did u know Barry picked up Yaya from school last week coz I never heard or no one post about it, no tweet or prove...I mean by just saying? We can trust that source? So, news about them went dating which saw by papz is true na? and also when they'r went for a drink before Yaya left to the States also true but they denied it as usual, hahaha...Idk what to say. Hope they'll tell us/ annouce about this secret love affair! I cant be patience anymore regarding their love na...

hi daai

i may look like delusional but who cares if i choose to believe ......as long as yadech dont date anyone else i am positive that they are indeed dating in private.i will pm you the full detail about my source of info when i can...right now i'm just on my break and i'm in a hurry,