[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Another amazing vid clip from pitta. 
It was so cute while the host and nong Yaya were having a conversation and Nadech was intended on drawing nong Yaya.  But, we  know that he was intensively listening to nong sao every words :bhehe: .   I esp. like the part  @ 5:15 when the lady host said, "...so you went to learn acting in America.  How was it?"   Yaya answered, "Good, good.  It's fun.   I went for a week.  I miss "   Then, there are very loud screams and cheers from the audience, and Nadech was grinning before he looks up with his big smile. :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcw_WvNoJaY&feature=youtu.be
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcw_WvNoJaY&feature=youtu.be
cr:pittanomipa

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hello Ladies,

Thanx all you wonderful ladies for all the posts hehe so much to fin about!!! Anywhoo I would like to share this IG video of Nadech and Yaya after their tv3starchat. Nadech is saying "He would like to ask that the channel elders allow him and Yaya to always continue acting along side each other in more lakorns in the future, (the last part is kinda off) he basically says so we can continue making enjoyable lakorns for everyone."  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

http://instagram.com/p/j0TdM1x7E_/

CR: minozmino

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Again, congratulations to Nadech and Yaya for winning the TV3 Fan Club Favorite Actor and Actress - 3 years in a row.   Yaya also accepted the award on behalf of Anne T. for the Favorite Children show  " Super Heroes - Beautiful Come to the Rescue"

Also, congratulations to the 200 lucky fan clubs who got to attend the Star Chat show.

credit as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Continue from bubba, another cute clip from Pitta...!!!

From 1:50 on, the host said it was time for Khoon Sorayuit (mascot) to get off the stage so Nadech and Yaya can take pictures together.   Khoon Sorayuit seemed to hesitate and didn't want to get off the stage, Nadech then ushered him and repeated couple of times that they wanted you to get off.....AHA, Nadech, we all knew that you were jealous of Khoon sorayuit because he got to hug Yaya, right?  :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mOo0p9ltds&list=UUWDdG4Wwj8YifjtCVyC3CBg&feature=c4-overview
credit:  pittanomipa

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1mOo0p9ltds&list=UUWDdG4Wwj8YifjtCVyC3CBg&feature=c4-overview

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lovely and Vimalee, thanks for more jin pictures,link, and translation na.

Wow.....I'm still on cloud9 with all these jin and fin pictures......... :wub: :wub: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!!   Chúc mừng năm mới!!
May the New Year bring you Prosperity, Wealth, Health and Happiness na.

cr:as tagged

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Once again, thanks for all the wonderful clips and translation eveyone! Bubba, thanks for the schedule ka! Lovely_K, it is always a pleasure whenever you comment on this thread! Hope you're doing well ka! Miss you mak mak!

***On the side note: I miss LuLoveYaya and Tippy and a few other members too! I hope everyone is doing well.

M9 and YayaKugimiya, thanks for all the sweet pics ka! Also, thanks Vimalee for all your help per usual. And like Keylargo mentioned, Happy Chinese and Vietnamese New Year!!!!

LET'S CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR NADECH!!! SU SU! >>> www.daradaily.com/darapoll

Neezy

sarNie Adult

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBSaMxBtRDU&feature=youtu.be

Still trying to translate the other parts, but I need more time for the other parts. But just wanted to let u girls 
know that I'm going to translate the star chat special. But I had to take out a lot of scenes esp those confusing part (I couldn't really get what they were saying).. Anyway Hope u all have a wonderful day and thank u all for keeping this thread updated all the time. You girls are awesome :D 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
The Dara Daily Poll is closed.   The final five for the Cool Guy 2013.....

1.  Nadech
2.  James J
3.  Om Akapan
4.  Veir
5.  Mark

cr:NY home at pantip

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Ouw I just realize I Shared the same clips with neezy. Sorry for the double post ka.
And gong xi fa cai to u ladies who celebrate it.
The chinesse people in Indonesia can't celebrate as big as before because many places are covered with flood. Some in my hometown can't even stay at their house because their house is full of water. But anyway wish them can still start a new life in this lunar year and luck always be with them.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
meysaelee said:
http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/399995 can someone translated this when you have time
 Happy Chinese New Year !!!

i'll help out with some translating 

Yaya’s happy that she is nearly graduating , aiming continue studies in psychology

Time has gone by so quickly beccause recent; nek Yaya
Urassaya Sperbund has revealed that she is nearly finishhing her fouth year
after working hard for a long time and she will definatley graduate and recive
her degree this year. As for further studies she is probably statying at Chula
but maybe change faculties because she wants to study psycholog. She will also
reveal how she studies.  

She is nearly finishing my fourth year (smiles) time has
passed by so quicklly. If you ask if she was tired, she is but shes happy that
shes nearly graduating and will recieve her degree this year. She  separates her studies by not getting lazy ,
knowing what you are doing and finishing it, not wasting time.

Yaya has little time, studying and working at the same time.
Are there people around to give advice about studies ? there are the teachers and
my peers at Chula. Fellow peers are competitors in the same class so sometimes
there isnt any help, she has to do thing herselff, study it herself and manage her
own time.

Secret to studying – dont be lazy she says from experience.
During her third year she started getting lazy doing my homework and her grades
dropped a lilttle but now shes hard working. If she has free time, she wont
postpone it and just does it and reads her texts alot.

Her aim is to get honors (she wants it but also doesnt want
it). Beacuase  she is studying full time/
a lot now because in her first year she didnt put down many units. It was a bad
decision because now, at the end of her study the load is heavy.

How do you organise your thoughts between playing lakorns,
attend events and study? She has to 
study and read, when she reads her script for lakorns then studies for
her exams. Well everyone can tell by her face when they meet her that sheis stressed
and  needs to concentrate. Around the time
of her exams the amount of events/work is reduced. No is no. But she has to
shoot lakorns fri-sun so she has to go.

As for continuing herstudies she will probably be in psychology faculty (inter). She has a base
already  but this degree should be okay. If she finished and she wasnt an actress
she would work as an advisor depending on which direction eg at a school, company,
organisation – she isnt sure but would have to look into it. She really wnats
to use her knowledge from her studies but at the moment she is an actress.              

SU SU nong Yaya ... both her and Nadech should finish this year 
O how time has passed 

PS sorry for any typos

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Chinese New Year. Thank u ladies for ur ever kindness and generosity.
bubba lovely cookies vimalee ausa for schedule, vdo trans and fin news ♥ u all.
fyi hope its not too wet in ur area, tc my friend n keep dry n warm !
thank u huanzhu for lays vdo.
love ur trans abt more lakorn together lovely, want it to really happen ! mulu
Thanks for ur wishes nee i wish u the very best in ur studies and ur love life ♥
Thanks alot bubba nothing but the very best in the year of the horse for u, lu

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning Lunar New Year everyone.
Wow.....thanks so much cookiies, fyi, ausa, huanzhu, & key for sharing wonderful translations, clip, and comments ja.

Awww.........Yummy!!!

BTS of Chinese calendar......Yadech look so good!!!

cr:as tagged