[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks Vimalee

for the info........so yadech will have a valid alibi to having a valentines day dinner date after their LAYS EVENT :heart:  :heart:   :heart: what a nice timing...hoping to know some news for yadech to have a real life vddinner date not just a news but real... :secret: so that yadechers will have a party in :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :dance2:

i'm so sure when dating news came out they will just reason out that it was a group dinner with some friends from lays blah blah blah (just to cover up like their songkran celebration last year) :secret:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hey guys! Thank you for sharing as always! Big thank you to Cookiies for taking her precious time to sub for us!! Thank you mak mak!!! Sorry I can't spend my time on here much. Just came here to take a quick glance on the new updates and share Lays new video with you guys! Hope everyone is doing well!

EDIT: Sorry I did not realized Huanzhu posted this already!!! Thanks Huanzhu!! :)

New Lays commercial:
http://youtu.be/hQcdR4eAaw4

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQcdR4eAaw4

I loveeeeee how Yadech are in Pattaya together!!! Even if it is just a "coincidence".....there's no doubt that no matter what, they still made time to meet each other! Ahhhh, thanks for all the wonderful pics everyone! :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
cookiies said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBSaMxBtRDU&feature=youtu.be

Still trying to translate the other parts, but I need more time for the other parts. But just wanted to let u girls 
know that I'm going to translate the star chat special. But I had to take out a lot of scenes esp those confusing part (I couldn't really get what they were saying).. Anyway Hope u all have a wonderful day and thank u all for keeping this thread updated all the time. You girls are awesome :D 
Thank you sooooo very much!!!! You hard work doesn't go unnoticed. I just want to say on behalf of everyone here, we truly appreciate your effort, time, love and dedication!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
fyi said:
Ouw I just realize I Shared the same clips with neezy. Sorry for the double post ka.
And gong xi fa cai to u ladies who celebrate it.
The chinesse people in Indonesia can't celebrate as big as before because many places are covered with flood. Some in my hometown can't even stay at their house because their house is full of water. But anyway wish them can still start a new life in this lunar year and luck always be with them.
It's okay if we share the same post. I don't mind. Just more of Nadech to look at. Lol. Hope the people in your country are doing okay!!! Best wishes! Happy Chinese New Year!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Ausa, Bubba, Vimalee for all your translation!!! :heart:

I don't get Thai voting system sometimes. Why vote if there's no real winners??? First for most huggable guy and now daradaily. So there's another round of voting for the top 5 guys??? Does anyone know when that vote will start so we can vote and ensure Nadech will remain number one?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thank you my dear!!!  You know too well hehe.  My two favorite guys :crush: :crush: .

:clap:  :clap:    Congrats to Nadech and Yaya for the most LIKE cover of the year for KWANRUEN magazine !!!

More pictures of our handsome pra'ek...........

cr:as tagged

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Hey guys! Thank you for sharing as always! Big thank you to Cookiies for taking her precious time to sub for us!! Thank you mak mak!!! Sorry I can't spend my time on here much. Just came up to take a quick glance on the new updates and share Lays new video with you guys! Hope everyone is doing well!

EDIT: Sorry I did not realized Huanzhu posted this already!!! Thanks Huanzhu!! :)

New Lays commercial:
http://youtu.be/hQcdR4eAaw4

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQcdR4eAaw4

I loveeeeee how Yadech are in Pattaya together!!! Even if it is just a "coincidence".....there's no doubt that no matter what, they still made time to meet each other! Ahhhh, thanks for all the wonderful pics everyone! :heart:
no problem ...

dungha1995

sarNie Egg
Neezy said:
Thanks Ausa, Bubba, Vimalee for all your translation!!! :heart:
I don't get Thai voting system sometimes. Why vote if there's no real winners??? First for most huggable guy and now daradaily. So there's another round of voting for the top 5 guys??? Does anyone know when that vote will start so we can vote and ensure Nadech will remain number one?
I don't know what do you mean? Do we have to vote again? We already have the result, right?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning super bowl Sunday everyone!!!

Soooo beautiful.........                                                                                    Sooooo  handsome...............

Getting ready to film RFTD .   Both Ryo and Mayumi are so happy to work together today :bhehe: .

Very want to try Lays Maxx.......... :yummy:

cr:as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Happy Sunday everyone!! Today is the most important day of football for us that live in the US. No BBQ today for us cus it's cold and raining outside :(

What team are you going for @bubba??

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, I know right.  Since 49ers was out,  I'll have to go with my sweetheart for Seattle Seahawks ja.  What about you?

Daradaily The Great Awards 32013

http://daradaily.com/news/39762/read/ , sms at 4642605 for 3 baht each time.
Vote from today to Feb. 28, 2014.  Winners will be announced on Wednesday March 12.

Nadech and Yaya:

L2  --  Nadech for Best Actor in Lakorn category

M2  --  Yaya for Best Actres in Lakorn category

N5  --  Nadech for Best Actor in Movie category

Q1  --  Nadech for Cool Guy of the year

R1  --  Yaya for Hot Girl of the year

S:  Daradaily front page Darling of the year
S2  -- Yaya
S4  -- Nadech

Good Luck to Nadech and Yaya.  Su su na

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
I gotta for my Hometown Seattle Seahawk.. Thanks everyone for the update

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
What MrsChum you guys get rain? No fair I want rain too. While everyone is watching football I'll take advantage going shopping. Lol

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
What MrsChum you guys get rain? No fair I want rain too. While everyone is watching football I'll take advantage going shopping. Lol
@m9, I'm in Fairfield and it's raining here. I did my shopping yesterday in SF, the weather was so nice there.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh ok! Maybe it'll hit is this afternoon. It is windy & gloomy today but no rain yet. Yesterday was a nice day I bet even prettier in SF.

Whoa! They sure know how to make monies out of the fans with all these ridiculous votes! Errrr!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thank you for all the pics and happy Super Bowl Sunday!!! Rain isn't so bad, here on the upper east coast, I woke up to at least 4 inches of snow. I'm not much of a football person but my whole family and my boyfriend are voting for the Denver Broncos so I'm with them. Whoever wins, it doesn't matter really, I'm more excited about the commercials (the best commercial time of the year)! Lol.

M9 - I agree! The industry must be making money off the votes! First buying mags and now texting! I wish I could partake more in the voting. Too bad international fans can't participate. Hope Yadech wins!

3 baht = 9 cents US