[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Dear an93lik,

Wishing you all the best and may you achieve success in whatever you do.

" Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. "   Norman Vincent Peale.

an93lik said:
Thanks Vimalee for the clarification.  I was hoping it was Yaya's and when I saw Mae Kaew's purse I got soooo excited, lol.

Sorry for getting :eek:fftopic: but I wanted to tell you ladies that I just applied to teach in Taiwan.  I know that its not Thailand but they are looking for someone soon.  I would really like to get it.  Please pray for me to get it, I really appreciate it.  Thank you  :heart:

cecilia

Staff member
MrsChum said:
I think it start at 11:15pm in Thailand time
it'll be 11am US Central time on ch3 tomorrow, Wednesday, Feb, 26, 2014 (Wisconsin time, if anyone want to catch it live)

Sadly, i'm at school and work :( can't catch it live .. will do rerun catch up later on youtube lol\

I'm Super fin from the teaser!!! Nadech trying to makeup with the pouting Yaya  :wub:

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you bubba and Vimalee for being sooo encouraging  :heart: .  You ladies are great.   :lol:

Thank you for the pics that you posted bubba.  Thanks Lovely_k for sharing pics as well.  I am def in the jin and fin mood.  I love Yadech at this moment tee soot.  They are soooo sweet toward each other.  I saw pics of Nadech before he put his hand on Yaya's knee.  Do you think he was feeling uneasy at that time?

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Too bad I'll be at work too. Payroll week so that's all I can focus on doing around that time :( I do hope to get off of work and get to see the sub version :)
An93lik - Su su na. I hope you'll get the job. It'll be an amazing and exciting adventure. Good luck to you in your endeavor!!

Thank you ladies for sharing all the fin pictures. Getting close to it airing!!!!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Finished watching 3Zaap an hour ago, gotta give it to Chompoo too, I love how she just gets straight to the points and be like, Kids these days! The whole world knows that Nadech and Yaya are seeing each other, but them two don't know, right?! Haha...

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks sooo much Naya and Vimalee! Even without understanding what Yadech are saying, I'm finning!!! All I understood was Yaya talking about putting lotion on the elbow and saying "blah blah blah.....or else Nadech won't love you." Hahaha. Nadech looks so shy when he covered his face while she told the story, it's so cute! Lol. Lovely - Take your time ka! No rush! Thank you for all your effort! :heart: :heart: :heart:

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
PIEPIE said:
hey guys,do you guys know when the second part going to be on?
PIEPIE the second part will be next Wednesday.

Thank you sooo much m9.  It will def be an amazing and exciting adventure and I hope I get it too.  Kob khun mak.  

I've watched the show on youtube too.  Thank Vimalee for the pics and video.  Chompoo and Kalamare teased them soooo much, lol.  P'Kalamare love to pick on Nadech the most.  Nadech was so shy, he asked Chompoo if there was more surprises.  Kalamare said that his ears were red but his face was red too, lol.  I love that part.  There was one time that Nadech was chewing gum.  He was teasing Yaya blow the gum on her hair it got stuck on her hair the whole day, when she got home to Pataya she was realize that she had gum stuck on her hair and she got mad at Nadech for 2 weeks.  Song khun dta loke maaaak.

I noticed that I've talked about some parts of the show and Lovely you are translating it, I hope you don't mind me talking about it a little bit.  I know the ladies here appreciate you translating.  We thank you for doing this.  I am not a good translator so I appreciate it too :).