[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
OMG……I’m okay  naka.  Just got up from fainting :faint:  while watching 3Zaap show.  I sure need an oxy tank..... :bhehe: :bhehe:   I just stop by to
comment before going up to cloud9 :cloud9: , so many fin momments.  Super :heart: this show.
  I couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear

Some of my favorite parts:
When they were talking about the underwater kissing scene , pe Karamare teased  Nadech that not only his ears turned red, but
his face and neck  also turned red :blush:    Lol.   Ah……Nadech was  so shy he actually struggles with words :coverlaf: .

Nadech said that if he plays the part that he loves this person, then he has to really loves her.  
Then, pe Karamare said, "so you really love her? (implying Yaya of course :pervie: )
"

Yaya said that Nadech always applies lotion  on his elbows and would offer the lotion for her to apply on her elbows too,
so Yaya asked him why.  Then, he said that "if you don’t have pretty elbows, Nadech won’t  love." :heart: :heart:   This earns the very
loud screams from audience and me :yahoo: . 

I esp. like the part when Yaya said that she felt that they  really clicked during their audition for 4HJHKK.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I'm with you bubba!! Finally finish watching all the clip, was busy working. Watched all through my brk and lunch, didn't have to eat cus I'm already full with all the sweet from Yadech. I love this show, they open up a lots and d it's nice to hear all the question that we all been wanting to ask and know....can't wait for wk to come.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
An93lik - BEST WISHES!!!! Hope you get the job! I'm so excited for you! In the future, after I finish school, I actually have plans to work in Thailand for 2 years. Maybe by that time Yadech will get married and I can celebrate with them! Lol. I'll pray for you tonight to wish you well! GOOD LUCK!!! :thumbsup:

Bubba - Hahahaha, your comment is so funny. I'm glad you're okay ka! Don't leave us to go to :cloud9: for too long! You're one of the few who can translate the rest of the show for us! Lol.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the wait.... I had lots of stuff to do today but any ways I have Part 1 finished Ill post Part 2 shortly na. Please enjoy and Feel free to correct :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dHOnCe26cjM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dHOnCe26cjM

Part 1.

Hello Everyone, Is the studio about to burst today??? Are you going to burst??(asking the audience) You have to understand the sweet couple fever of ours that they waited about a month to meet the sweet couple (destined couple). I have to say everywhere I go, People always ask me when are you going to have Nadech/Yaya, Nadech & Yaya. This couple is the kind you hug/pinch your pillow so tight. It’s not just the kind you squeeze your pillow but also one you want to tear your pillow apart. The couple you have all been waiting to see Nadech and Urassaya!!!!!!

Our couple make their grand entrance!!!! (Everyone is just screaming their brains out but I would too hehehe)

Please have a seat. Everyone came filling up the studio. To the point where there is no spot to stand. Ok I am going to start. Lets start slowly. So the first lakorn that started everything is Duang Jai Akanee and now it’s their 4th lakorn together which is Roy fun Tawan Deurd. How do you feel about being the couple that is fiery hot!!! (lol basically super popular).

Nadech: Well were very happy. We want to Thank the Fanclub who is always watching and supporting us always. (he then stutters when he says always) I haven’t done a talk show in awhile. 

Kalamare: Is it that you didn’t do a talk show or is it that you haven’t done one with Yaya in awhile….

Nadech: Both of them

K: You guys are sitting a a little apart.

N: Ok( they move in closer) well do what Kalamare says.

C: Do you not take a look at the body language ( they’re trying to face each other)

K: Ok lets ask a question, this is something that the FC wants to know as well. When you first met each other what did you think of each other when you first met?

N: I first met her at the casting of 4 hearts…. I was there for Duang Jai akkanee. I had a chance to meet her there. I remember her with her long hair, she wore a black shirt and skirt. She was a girl….( he’s trying to describe fit and thin with his hands)

K: You remember that much that clearly

N: I remember it perfectly. Her figure was (feminine?)

C: It’s a memory that will always be remembered.

N: She looked very english speaking person(caucasion). So I didn’t dare to talk to her.

K: You were scared that she would speak english to you.

N: Scared that I would freeze up.

Y: I actually saw him before he saw me. There was a fashion week. Where friends(models)  would meet. I wanted to set my purse down where the models would sit. (an area specifically for models to wait) . So I was walking and talking to the others and as I was just about to sit and set my purse down.
K: What happened to setting your purse down.
Y: I notice this guy laying down on all 4 chairs so they’re would be no place to put it down. He was sleeping so he didn’t see me. He was wearing Jeans and boots. I remember

K: You remember what he wore. (pointing at Nadech) but you were sleeping 

Nadech: I was sleeping I didn’t know what was going on

I want to ask Yaya, from that point that moment during fashion week seeing that guy for the first time was it love at first sight.

Y: I swear I never really looked at his face. I just remember the incident. But if he wasn’t sleeping then I would remember. All I remember was the pants that he wore.

So NAdech you didn’t really have your eyes on Yaya

K: How can he his eyes were closed

No when you guys were walking on the catwalk

N: I thought that she was a younger girl that she was very cute. I really didn’t think too much just because I was with my friends, Mark and Boy during the casting. I didn’t talk or anything so there wasn’t.

K: Like a monkey 
Y: No, he wasn’t like a monkey  I can remember

N: What else is there,

K: Kimberly came out and said I went and talked to Mark because I couldn’t handle Nadech. He would always be all over the place.

Y: That was the first time we starting to film the lakorn. I remember during the casting how come this person is so quite. He never looked at your face his face would be so solemn. 

C: Its just like the lakorn, When they first met They didn’t like each other.

K: At first they’re not each others ideal mate but in the end they loved eachther. Well when you first meet there wasn’t much going on but when you started filming duang jai akkanee did the relationship get better.

N: It was still slow

K: What do you mean you have to act along side each other and you have all these love scenes. why was it still slow.

N: I didn’t know her before the filming so when they started the scenes. the scenes to about 10 takes. To the point where Pa jeaw didn’t know what to do. Our chemistry wasn’t very strong. 

Y: I remember, He didn’t talk too much. During the filming I didn’t talk very much and he didn’t talk very much. So we didn’t get a chance to be close. But I did try to ask” How are you?, yes” “Today did you sit in(particular vehicle), yes) that’s all he said.

N: I did talk to her, “ Did you eat?” “Would you like to sit?”

K: That all you asked was what did you eat? So when are you guys going to eat each other? Today did you eat? not yet “so you haven’t ate each other yet.

N: We haven’t ate dinner yet

So after filming for about a month. You still weren’t that close? were you still shy?

N: We were shy when we had to do the scenes. Cause I still didn’t get a chance to have lots of conversations with her

C: I don’t think thats true, because in the lakorn there were lots of cute scenes and love scenes and kissing scenes. 

K: Is there a clip.

C: Yes we have a clip

Let’s take a look ( they are watching themselves Im sure they have goosebumps)

Y: I remember this scene vividly ( the underwater scene)

C: What do you mean still you weren’t close

K; Yaya’s mouth was hiding inside NAdech’s mouth for a long time.

N: That’s not true

K: Her mouth was going to melt.

Y: I remember when we came up from the water, we were trying to breath and I had boogers coming down my nose.

K: Weren’t you shy thats alot.

Y; I was shy, I was already shy

K: Were you shy Nadech

N: I was shy

K: His ears are turning red again, Male leads like you are having red ears.

N: Alot of people have them, it’s hot in here

K: Were there alot of takes.

1 take?

N: Two takes, at first they were just doing the angles. But Pa jeaw said No that can’t work so the 2nd take we did the real thing. so Yaya didn’t lose anything

What did you think/ feel filming these kinds of scenes.

N: Let’s move on…let’s on move on first.

What do you mean.

K: It didn’t make you in…(love)

N: I was shy, scared. It was kissing each other on the lips so yah. ya….

Y: For me before we were going to film the scene

K: hold on its not just his ears his face is red and so is his neck.

When you are filming you need a sense of feeling when you are going to do those kind of shots in order for you to do pull it off. Yaya do you have that sense of feeling?

Y: before, I was reading the script, I was thinking awww(shy) I have to do these kind of scenes. I had to get that tfeeling out of my system before I went to set 

K: You were thinking about it all the time.

Y: I was always prepared to do that

K: Did you prepare too

N: I prepared my heart. When you are filming and you have to love this girl. You have to have sense of love in order and if I have to love this girl I have to love her for real.

K So do you love her for real then??

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks a million lovely♥♥ its very different watching to admire, smile and drinking yadechs cuteness and chemistry vs knowing their convo. im very appreciative of ur time, efforts. lu thank you so much lovely.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank You So Much Lovely for you hard work at subbing! I was smiling from ear to ear the whole time. My jaw hurts now. lol Can't wait for he 2nd part! :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so very much Lovely for translating for us.   Really appreciated your time and effort na!    Even though I can understand but I was more excited for the international and non Thai fans.

Wow, people must stay pretty late to watch this show.  It was on at 11:15 pm - 12:15 am the next day Thailand.

They said the girl never forgot her first love, in this case Yaya never forgot her first impression of Nadech.   She didn't get to see his face because he was sleeping on the chairs where the models were supposed to sit or put  their things down, but she remembered what he wore vividly that day.  Wow, this guy still wore flare jeans, hehehehe.   Poor Nadech, he must be very tired since he had to take the bus from his hometown Khon Khaen to BKK.   He didn't have much money to buy plane tickets then.  

Everyone on the set said Nadech was like a monkey because he had so much energy and was all over the place.   However, Yadech said both of them were very quiet and didn't talk much when they first met.    Awww, Nadech was very shy around Yaya and he also wanted to make good impression on her.   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:      He even asked Pa Jaew, the director of DJA during filming, if he could take the DVD home so he could study his acting and tried to improve on that, but I think he wanted to look at Yaya more.  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Here is Part 2 Enjoy Ladies!!! Ill post part 3 soon:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w4noMi0qfQI
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w4noMi0qfQI

Part 2:

N: It wasn’t to that degree. It was like a brother taking care of a sister.( he never said brother but its like saying a close older friend)

Ok so it was like that feeling then. So next lakorn was Game rai game ruk. You became alot closer. Your feeling did it change(from brother and sister to lover)

N: Um well I became to care and was more concerned for her more. When knowing each other I realized that she was really sweet, her personality was good and working with her was easy. and the more we were filming it was fun and enjoyable.

K: The chemistry was better and it matched up.

Y: Actually when we first had a casting. I realized “ Hey how come when I work him that the chemistry is easy.

K: You realized right away (Pointing to Yaya)

Y: From the beginning

K: She realized, Did you realize anything, did you realize?

N: If I say, It’s not going to be correct

K: So its a feeling that you can’t explain, 

N: Yes

K: But its something you realize inside( in your heart)

N: Something that Yes I can be friends with. We meet so that we can be friends

Kalamare gets up. She says its because he said friends.

C: So secondly, the love scenes they have gotten more intense.

K: It’s more mature and more adults. Were you force to sleep with each other.

C: You had to do this from your heart?

Y: I, had to do it.

K: Hold on, were you shy when you had to do this? did you forget the feeling(caring)

N: This was fun filming Game rai Game ruk

K/C: We meant the love scene

Y: About this issue, Filming Love scenes, It’s not like I’m worried about my body.  For this particular lakorn It’s like this they are young kids and she can’t remember anything except that she loves this boy. She is always ready to show that he is the one she loves. So for when its ready to do a love scene He is ready and we apologize to each other.

What was the feedback for this lakorn?

N: During the flood. When they watch they watched inside. so when I helped out in the flood people were like saichon you didn’t ask for Nang fah to come with you. Some small kids they acted like Nang Fah. Nang Fah was like a girl who didn’t have very much so they were like I am nangfah, Nang fah who was saichon lover.

They were teasing him about his hand gesture and kalamare was like please none of that.

K: So for this lakorn are you still shy?

N: Yes we were still shy, but we talked alot, saying that this is our job and so things well continue to be good.

Y: This was something I was more shy about than the first time.

C: How come?

Y: Every scene we are really close theres a lot of touching, I just started knowing him, From the first it was two strangers then it was two people who know each other and its like he’s like this.

K: Was he more worried/ cared for you alot more?

Y: It’s in his nature always.

K: So what did he do

Y: Theres lot’s of things, he doesn’t have to say but he looks around at alot of people. So he looks to see oh he has water she has water. He doesn’t ask if I want to have a drink of water he just hands it to me.

K: He doesn’t always to this everyone on set

The host is just telling a story about the time she was at a fashion show and how she was looking for a chair and it just appeared and Nadech actually just set it down for her.

K: That was because you were in charge or (higher up)

C: Nadech and Yaya have this fan club called Ny and how they like both of them together It’s not just one likes Nadech or one likes Yaya its they like both of them.

Kalamare is just explaining how N is for Nadech and Y is for Yaya and she wants to know who started the NY craze and couple kinship.

The fan said that she started to really like Yaya first. She was really sweet and She liked her from the first time at school. The fan thought that hmm wow this girl is very proper yet she is english and she was raised very well. and from seeing an event Nadech was there and she started to like them both. From duang jai akkanee the chemistry was very good and so from then on they shipped them as a couple.

Kalamare was saying how there is so many NY fans who still are not able to come here today. How is that, you all are Ny Fans?

Fan: Truthfully we have the same reasons why we like this couple. We know eachother from going to their events. and so a lot of us decided now we have an opportunity to create a Facebook and do lots of other stuff.

Kalamare: How come when they have a small or big event you fans are always there. and How do you know their schedule

Fan: We get the news from Nadechworld and Urassayaclub.com so we are able to cheer and support them at each event

Kalamare: When you go to an event and so after do you ever wonder oh where are they going now??

Fan: Yes there is

Kalamare: Where else do you go and meet them

Fan: I see them at the temple (merit events), studio, after photoshoots. We wait after they are done.

Kalamare: Do you ever see them go out like to see a movie

Fan: You’ll have to ask them

Nadech is so cute when he gives them the sign hinting what a perfect answer!!!

C: Lets go back to our couple. So when you act in alot of lakorns together you are bound to get closer. but truthfully Nadech has a technique to flirting.. ooh sorry not true I mean technique to become closer (friends)

N: Oh I tease I like to tease more so.

K: Before you can really love each other you have you tease each other first. What have you gone through.

Y: Everything that you can think of he has done. He has made me fall down alot.

They show how he does it with Yaya.

N: This is light too

Y: Ya this is way lighter or softer then he’s ever done.

K: What else has he done.

Y: Letting air out (farting) 

K: You Love them so you fart on them

This is what happens when your close, Have you ever token revenge on him?

Y: In My head I had my revenge where he is on the floor crying

K: Only in your head, oh i have sympathy for you, You can go only as far as thinking it?

Y: I want to do it but Im afraid that if I do it hell get be back even worse. 

What have you wanted to do in your head

Y: Everything that he has done to me, Make him fall

So let’s do it, So they get Yaya to make Nadech fall the same way he did to her a minute or 2 ago. It was cute she asked if it hurt him he said no didn’t hurt and she’s like shucks. 

K: What else has he done? We want to know?

Y: There is one time, He did something and I got so angry at him, I was really mad to the point that I didn’t talk to him for 2 weeks

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks everyone for news updates, translation and many lovely pictures. Also welcome new members hopefully you're enjoying your stay in AF and experiencing the adventures it will bring you. Thanks ladies for everything ^.^

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ahhh it's so nice to know what they're saying. Thank you very much again Lovely! You are too kind to do this for us inter fans along with our other translators! Thank you ladies!!!
Littledummy- just dun believe what you read. Your heart will feel better not to believe but believe what we see when we see Yadech together. I am so tired of those annoying rumors that I just roll my eyes & move on.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Last part, Part 3 I am not going to translate part 4 because it doesn't revolve around Nadech and Yaya. So enjoy!!! Take care Ladies and it was my pleasure :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lyMj55nJvpE
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lyMj55nJvpE

Part 3:

Y: He didn’t even know what he did. 

N: I did

Y: Not until I told you, He likes chewing bubblegum and blowing bubbles. He also likes taking it out and wiping it on my arm

K: How come your like this

Y: He likes to put it really close to your face, but that time it must have been an accident. He was playing with his gum and spitting it and I turn to him and Say don’t you dare and turn around and All i hear was a spit but I didnt think of it as anything. I go about doing what I do, doing work and going home. until the next morning. So from the time I till I  film the lakorn and go back to my home in pattaya. So I about to shampoo my hair so feel something in the back of my head, whats in my hair, its sticky, I tried to get it out but it was in a spot on the back of my head I couldn’t see to get it all out. My mom used a comb to get it out. I was crying, cause I was upset. I was telling my mom to hurry and get it out. It wouldn’t come out so we had to cut my hair

K: was it alot?

Y: a bit 1 inch

K: Did you even realize

N: I knew I made a mistake, I actually hit her head,

How come you didn’t say anything

N: From what I can remember I think I tried to get it out I was reaching for it and then she walked away.

Y: I didn’t talk to him for 2 weeks

K: Did you realize that she wasn’t speaking to you

N: I always realized it,

K: Did you see her during the two weeks

N: I believe so yes once

K: So she never spoke to you

N: thats true

K: You never asked

N: I asked if there was anything wrong, she said do you not no what you did. (next he says that she told him about the gum and how she ended up having to cut her hair). REALLY? You had to cut it you couldn’t take it out. 

How did you try and make it better

N: I apologized. 

K: How did he try and make it better

Y: He always sat close and leaned over to me. This is when we were really close. He says he’s sorry and if its I’m still mad then he will… (she does the cute poking thing)

K: Let us see how you make her feel better

He then does the cute poking thing back to her

K: it’s like he’s a cat

Y: So if I’m really mad I give it time so he can do that for awhile but If I’m not then it doesn’t take me very long to be mad at him

K: Truthfully you wanted him to do that to you for awhile

C: Even though Yaya gets teased alot you know his quirks (his weakness)

Y: He is a guy that aware of his hygiene. He is always worried about his breath. or anything to do with his mouth. He is self conscious about his breath. Sometimes Ill be like Pe Nadech your hair, or something around his eyes he doesn’t flinch or care but when I say Pe Nadech your breath stinks. He’s gasps and (thats when Nadech and acts out what he does)

N: Really (hand covering his mouth) I go over to someone else and ask hey does my breath stink. 

K: Is this true

Y: Yes

N: See your breath is something thats important because your an actor you talk to the female lead and such and such person.

K: Also when you kiss her

N: Thats not it, if it isn’t good no one wants to be around you. So you have to be aware of it and be on top of it. So when you wake up, after you eat, before you start filming, before bed and etc.

Y: There is also something else, A quirk he has is with elbows, I was thinking from the first lakorn always had lotion  on set he would rub it on his elbows, 

N: I wasn’t like that more like this…( they act how he does it)

Y: He would always ask me, do you want to put it on, and I was thinking how come he always ask me if I want to put lotion on my elbows,

K: Is it because her elbows are ugly

she refuses him to say anything that would be mean

N: I’m the type of person that doesn’t like dry skin, So whenever I meet someone who has dry skin, I always make an effort to get them to put on lotion. When it comes to the elbows, when its try it tends to be white and flaky. I can’t stand seeing it. I’m not okay with that. so I say Yaya you have to put lotion on your elbows.

Y: I asked him why? why? If your elbows aren’t pretty I won’t love you

EVERYONE IS UP IN CLOUD NINE WELL FIGURATIVELY SPEAKING.

Y: On that day there was alot of people, We were sitting with Ma Kaew, Ma Pla, He was saying it so everyone hears.

N: I don’t want, If there is a girl with chapped elbows he doesn’t want to have.

K: So when Yaya heard she grabbed the lotion and put it all over

Y: Around 4-5 girls quickly put lotion on their elbows.

K: So from then how his her elbows

N: They are good

K: Since her elbows aren’t dry and chapped you can love each other now.  Yaya you said that your two brothers don’t take care of you like Nadech does. Is this true

Y: It’s true, 

K: He teases you that much and yet he takes care of you very well.

Y: See I just forgot how much he teases me, But he is naturally the type of person to always take care of a person the best of his ability.

K: What is that he does that touches your heart

Y: Everything, When he watches he notices everything, so when we are out at an event he will notice if I don’t sit properly hell let me know, (by hitting my leg)

N: It’s not that hard of a hit

Y: Or he will ask for a cloth to cover my skirt. and hell set it, then I know.

K: so he will ask for a cloth to cover you, thats how he takes care.

N: Sometimes when you are filming a lakorn, you have to take care of each other, because she is a girl, you have to take care of her.

C: We also have proof of him taking care of her

K: Proof? lets see

(They are showing the pictures) Holding the umbrella , oh be careful na, 

C: I think Ill keep this for myself,

N: Lets see…

K: Hold on, You are standing on stage at the merit day, How come you are holding her like that

N: This, this I have to ask what moment was this

Y: Oh this is when He asked me to get down, off the stage, you can get of the stage now. (Actually this is not true)

C: Be careful your going to fall 

Lets ask the FC do they take care of each other more than this?

FC: Basically what Yaya said in regards to her dress, if she’s wearing something short he will help her cover her legs, When she wears a long dress he will help her going up or coming down the stage. He will hold her hand. If its cold he will get someone to give her a jacket to keep her warm.

K: How do you know she’s cold

N: She shivers

Anything else?

FC: During merit her bow was loose and he tied it up for her

N: I can’t remember that

FC: (He does alot thats why he can’t remember )

Does anyone else have anything to add?

FC: I remember when they had a commercial he would help her with her hair before they started to film. He would make sure it was in place.

N: I would help her brush her hair because Im finished.

I have to ask is it a feeling that you have to take care where your concerned, because the nature of begin close or is more then that?

C: Let me say,  No one else takes care of each other to this degree, how about that, is that clear?

N: I have to say this Yaya is a girl-friend who I am the closest to. closest in the industry. So I have to always take care of her.

C: So taking care of each other to the point where it makes everyone go crazy(with Fin) Also they like doing merit with each other. They’ve become the merit couple.

N: Our moms, tell us that when it comes to an opportunity to do merit it’ll always be available, Yaya has a FC, I have a FC, So if we come together(promote) then all the FC will come together and make merit, So there will be lots of people.

Your mom’s were close before?

N: No, actually are mom’s started to become close when we started filming lakorns together.

K: Shall we ask your moms, where are your moms, Moms are shy away. How come you like making merit with each other?

Ma Pla waves she doesn’t want to answer, Ma Keaw is playing on her phone or iPad keeping her head down. You are close and your moms are close. So you go make merit,

N: What other surprises do you have

C: These are pictures from one of your merit days.

K: If you keep doing this (making merit) with one another theres a higher chance that you will forever be a couple.

N: When taking a look at it that way that is a chance, Right, Its not just  us but everyone the Fc will be connected.

K: So what about your love line regarding the both of you?

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhh, thank you soooo much Lovely! Your translation is awesome and very much appreciated! My favorite part.....

When Nadech realized Yaya was mad at him for two weeks, but he said he only saw her about ONCE during that time! So does that mean they talked to each other regularly through text/phone back then?!!! I mean I'm sure they did but just to hear them confirm it.... :cloud9:

I'm just glad Nadech did what he did, it made them got close a lot faster! Hehehe. :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love their q&a all so lovey dovey, full of respect and care for each other. The apology is beyond cute.
Thank you lovely u did an excellent job for our pleasure and it is very appreciated. HAK key