[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Apparently, Yadech met again at some executive's birthday bash.   Mint and Yaya are so pretty and fresh here and of course our handsome Nadech.

Khun Nong is the owner and producer of Broadcast company...probably the biggest company and produce many good and award winning lakorns.   Many Yadech fans have requested Yadech project with her when she posted this picture on her IG.

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub.com FB

Yaya, "what should I call this pose? "    hehehehe.

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone!!!  Hope you all have a beautiful day na kha. 
@Vimalee & m9, thanks for all the beautiful pictures and translation na,
@yk, I know right!!!  Yaya is so pretty and Nadech is so handsome.

Yay!!! :clap:  ......withloveurassayas made a request to khun Nong that she would like to see Nadech-Yaya play in a lakorn together with Broadcast company!!! :thumbsup:
Hope it'll come true na ka!!! :heart:

Ah.......They look  so happy  and cute together........Narak mak mak ka. :heart: :heart: :heart:

A  happy couple with khun Pat, a broadcaster for Ch.7..........

Awww......a bonus picture......Yadech are so cute........

cr:as tagged,@patjungkankul ,@withloveurassayas

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol you guy are kidding me?? So it's true?? Their official?? Their really dating? Is it confirm? Someone help me I think I just died and came back to life. Their dating. I'm so happy to finally hear that's it's true.!!! <3

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
How is everyone surviving after yadech's 3zaap show, are we all still hyperventilating, blushing and drowning from yadech's sweetness overload? Well I know i am, still smiling from ear to ear!! Thank you sooo much lovely for the thorough translations, you are our life saver!! Fia also did a recap on this ( first time ever i see her recap a show), for those who haven't read it, it's a MUST read. Im not often a reader, but when it comes to Fia's recaps on lakorns ie. grgr, tnnkk and dao reung, i usually read it at least 10 times and still smile and laugh like crazy. I love Fia's witty style of writing, love her sense of humour, and of course love her adoration for yadech. Here's the link cr: lovefia's blog

http://lovefia.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/nadech-and-yaya-in-3-zaap/#comments 

I never noticed this until nadech's latest interview, it's so funny how yadech gives the same answers regarding doing merits together "khun eung mai wang ha (as in other ppl are not free to go)" but when asked if they go out to eat together, "they are always eating in a group with other ppl". Their friends are never free when they do merits but always so suddenly free to go eat with them LOL nadech ja why dont you schedule ur merits on the day your other friends are free then!!  :dance1:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Bubbles8 thanks for sharing the link with us. I shall go read it now. Love you gif by the way. I wonder what they were talking about that had Yaya so cheesy??

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies, and Good Night Ladies,

I would like to share this video teaser to get everyone ready for this wednesday!!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evY0nqvCE8s
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=evY0nqvCE8s

Translation of clip:

C: Has your life changed since Nadech came into your life?

Y: In this world no guy is like this guy right here :) :crush:  (meaning no guy compares to Nadech)

N: Whenever I see her smile I feel happy too (awwwww)

K: When are you guys going to come out?

N: Is it not clear already!!!  :)  :crush:  :spin:  :clap:  :coverlaf:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Just wanna shared about the scarf.. they both deny it but its not convincing..lol
kalamare hit na with the pic and say its the same one... even chomp say that its a 100 percent same one, there is no reason to why its not the same..lol
i like how chomp say this about the pic ya upload wearing the scarf in la.. she wants to know how come she wear it so closed and up load it on ig .. is it becuz she want someone to see it..lol she say she know cuz she also did the same thing.. i think the second part .. u girls might have a heart attack...lol. Kalmare is really funny .. Lol

dungha1995

sarNie Egg
pinky3 said:
Just wanna shared about the scarf.. they both deny it but its not convincing..lol
kalamare hit na with the pic and say its the same one... even chomp say that its a 100 percent same one, there is no reason to why its not the same..lol
i like how chomp say this about the pic ya upload wearing the scarf in la.. she wants to know how come she wear it so closed and up load it on ig .. is it becuz she want someone to see it..lol she say she know cuz she also did the same thing.. i think the second part .. u girls might have a heart attack...lol. Kalmare is really funny .. Lol
When they denied it, what they did they said pinky3. Did YaYa said she bought the scarf or Nadech said he didn't give YaYa that scarf?

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
i suddenly wanted to watch DJA GRGR and tnkk and imagine things like yadech develop from friends,sibling and to lovers :heart:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
How is everyone surviving after yadech's 3zaap show, are we all still hyperventilating, blushing and drowning from yadech's sweetness overload? Well I know i am, still smiling from ear to ear!! Thank you sooo much lovely for the thorough translations, you are our life saver!! Fia also did a recap on this ( first time ever i see her recap a show), for those who haven't read it, it's a MUST read. Im not often a reader, but when it comes to Fia's recaps on lakorns ie. grgr, tnnkk and dao reung, i usually read it at least 10 times and still smile and laugh like crazy. I love Fia's witty style of writing, love her sense of humour, and of course love her adoration for yadech. Here's the link cr: lovefia's blog

http://lovefia.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/nadech-and-yaya-in-3-zaap/#comments 

I never noticed this until nadech's latest interview, it's so funny how yadech gives the same answers regarding doing merits together "khun eung mai wang ha (as in other ppl are not free to go)" but when asked if they go out to eat together, "they are always eating in a group with other ppl". Their friends are never free when they do merits but always so suddenly free to go eat with them LOL nadech ja why dont you schedule ur merits on the day your other friends are free then!!  :dance1:
just 1 word to summarize all this  .....cuz am happy  :bopping: :whistle: \L(^O^)VE/ ☉ Their Rooms ♩♪♫♬