[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Guys I just came back from school and I started episode 12.....OH MY GOSH ! OH MY GOSH ! Aum Kissed Aff aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am sure their lips touched -Has Aff changed her mind ?- ! I will watch the scene again ! I come back ! Their acting is so so good at the first scene ! I don't understand thai but their eyes say millions words -especially Aff determinated look as Maneerin- ! and after when Aum grabbed Aff's face and kissed her I just went "SEIGNEUR !" which means "LORD" in french. Gosh I am so shocked ! I am even more shocked but I am sure he kissed her on the mouth -As I said I will check it again ! Gosh my heart is in my stomach now. Aum/Aff deserve at least best couple award of the year ! Buddha ! Dammo ! Sangho ! After seeing this scene I don't mind if the latter part of this episode is boring or else I got my scene !!!
Aww preetam, don't get toooooooooo excited okay. We don't want you to have a heart attack before Roy Mai is over.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Vimalee
I am rewatching confrontation/Kiss scene again ! It's sooooooooooo magic ! And they are officially dating. One can see the delight in their eyes when they meet !
Episode 12 I love you !

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG I'm trying to not looks at the comments and pics since I'm still at school waiting for the bell to ring. Oh gosh, I still have to watch the last episode of Tawan Dued and finish my math homework. This is torture. I'm excited!!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Here it's time to sleep. I have school tomorrow but I can't help but watch some Maneerin/Siriwong scenes of today episode.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
For those of you who understand Thai, is it really a willing scene? Because I'm pretty much assuming that it is from their actions and the way it was filmed. How her shawl drops and then the camera pans to the moon. Then we see Maneerin fixing her hair and Siriwong is lying on her lap--barefoot--with his blue silk shirt thrown beside him.

These things pretty much implied they did something other than kiss.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh man I just started watching ten minutes ago when I was eating Spegetti, I almost choked not expecting the kiss. That was definitely a willing and the brother saw it all must be "jeb jai kanard" for him to see his only brother sleeping on the lap of his fiancé. Dang I'm having a heart attack now, Ateam is just too awesome. Time to watch the rest and calm myself down of Ateam fever!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh and to add. Someone doubted me there won't be a willing, from my decade of watching Thai lakorns I know what kind of lakorns will have one. Especially affair lakorns, 90% will have a willing. P'Off has definitely improved on willing scenes, the one in MDRB was weak but I'm glad cause if it was hot I would have been jealous of Ateam.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i been busy therefore I haven't catch up with all the episode yet and the first thing i did online was check the Roy Mai thread and *BANG* I read there an :w-scene-pop-corn: ...so I cheated and skip right to the scene :whahuh: . They did it out in the open field under the star and moon. What I thought was cute is that the Princess seem to play the hero part haha while the Prince is the heroine .

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aff has totally kicked it up a notch when doing romance scenes. She actually let Aum kiss her cheek. Back in BTGS she made them do a camera angle. I think the first kiss was real. Aff is getting more comfortable with Aum.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Secret watcher here. I told myself to be quite and not post anything until after all the episodes air but today's episode was just so breath taking. Two things from today's episode: 1) GASP that kiss was too die for, I totally held my breath during that kiss scene and Aum's version of the song playing too made the scene even more awwwww and 2) I thought it was Aum's Guard/Servant who saw them at night but it was really Chai. When it showed his whole back the only thing I can think of is "OMG Aum's gonna die soon!" I can't believe how fast this lakorn is progressing, next thing we know it's gonna end :(

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I can see why Princess Maneerin will be "souless" after Little Prince died. URGGG...don't want to see that now because I love all this cute hugs and sweet exchange between you know who in love...hahaha

cecilia

Staff member
wow .. that was so fast .. i didn't expect it either (even when i read the spoiler here) it was very unexpected!

loving ateam :wub:

MAE SARN, it's ATEAM -- nature call lol -- it's a willing (concluded from their conversation)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Suriya, Suriya, you shouldn't have been so hard on Rin. She wouldn't have left you if you've just let her be. Can't wait til next week, I'll just watch the willing again.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wasn't today's episode just the greatest! I love that whole walking towards each other scene...then they kekekeke! They are so romantic! Aff is quite touchy in here LOL!

I am so annoyed with Rerin's mother! I can't even stress that enough. She's so gullible, even after Rin told her what happened. She chose to believe a complete stranger.