[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
@Cecilia
- Jao Nang Noi and Jao Noi is what make me coming back for more. The development of their love for one another is so beautifully done! Last time I felt this much for the characters were in 'Kep Pandin' with Aom and Captain.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I thought it's so funny the day after when the two american men was like 'what's with the lousy noise last night' -- it's because the young lovers were out late, arguing and making up duh! lol -- Chai called it 'TIGER' or something like that :lol:
Dirty thoughts of how wild their nights were, her skirt was covered in dirt. My thoughts are everywhere now.

cecilia

Staff member
^not to mention the look on Maneerin's face when Kamtiang ask her what she doing. Her spirit lights up and smiles silently to herself so it must means crazy ''GOOD'' lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I still can't get over with ATEAM's willing in the forest :lol: I'm now inspired to write a new ATEAM oneshot. We need a detailed version on what they did in the forest :rolleyes:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^and how she didn't want to go back to sleep, i bet she wanted another round :pervie:

I know this won't happen but i'm just thinking...if Maneerin got pregnant what would happen? Would she and Siriwong run away? Just food for thought.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The image when Siriwong just grabs Maneerin face to kiss her still gives me chills. Aum is so hot doing this but what I like the most is when they Siriwong is on Maneerin's laps. Look at the way he looks at her and how he kiss her hands and how Maneerin caress his face. Or when they come look at how close they are the kisses on the cheek and forehead. I can't stand it anymore I think Aum is ridiculously hot with Aff by looking at Cecilia sig

sarN

sarNie Granny
:whahuh: I like the way ya' think !!! Too much fan fiction haha. I'm still on eps 8 but it all good , i skip straight to the 'willing scene' . Yeah, little princess's dress got dirty with grass and stuff , as if she been rolling across the lawn LOL. Oooo Cell, you said there was an 'attempt' ? Which eps ?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The image when Siriwong just grabs Maneerin face to kiss her still gives me chills. Aum is so hot doing this but what I like the most is when they Siriwong is on Maneerin's laps. Look at the way he looks at her and how he kiss her hands and how Maneerin caress his face. Or when they come look at how close they are the kisses on the cheek and forehead. I can't stand it anymore I think Aum is ridiculously hot with Aff by looking at Cecilia sig
when Aum lying on Aff lap and kissing her beautiful hands/fingers i was about to :faint:
and went all :heart: :heart: :kiss3: :wub: :rofl: for Ateam they'll too sweeter than i
thought

cecilia

Staff member
:whahuh: I like the way ya' think !!! Too much fan fiction haha. I'm still on eps 8 but it all good , i skip straight to the 'willing scene' . Yeah, little princess's dress got dirty with grass and stuff , as if she been rolling across the lawn LOL. Oooo Cell, you said there was an 'attempt' ? Which eps ?
It's the WILD ATTEMPT in the cave in JLR ..

OMG! this definitely made my day :

He did the same thing after the day he had her lol -- OH, SIRIWONG, there's a little HARIT in you, secretive huh?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I can't get over this willing in the forest so they really did it in the starry sky... :cloud9:

I do feel that Aff is very comfortable around in in this love scene. Like the way she caress his face and looking so in love. Wasn't she always have a scene like this in Jao Rao with Ken but I feel is more him trying to get her attention while laying in her lap but with Aum - she totally smitten!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's the WILD ATTEMPT in the cave in JLR ..

OMG! this definitely made my day :

He did the same thing after the day he had her lol -- OH, SIRIWONG, there's a little HARIT in you, secretive huh?
ceci Aum had the same hand holding the cup what a smart hottie JLR was long ago memory is
incredible :lmao3:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm watching their willing scene again for the nth time LOL so many things are going around my mind hahaha i love how Aff tightly held Aum's clothes while they were kissing. it seems like she was trying to say, "i want you...i want you NOW!" LMAO

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wasn't she always have a scene like this in Jao Rao with Ken but I feel is more him trying to get her attention while laying in her lap but with Aum - she totally smitten!!
Probably because she isn't that close to Ken like she is with Aum. I was always jealous for Ateam since Aum didn't get to sleep on her lap like that up until now :heart:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
in jai rao there a pillow on Aff's legs but with all is all body touch...oh, gotta watch the scene again. I'm still shy trying to watch the willing scene...oh ateam!!