[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
ditto kiddo besides JLR, this one comes in 2nd then BGST...then Namtarn Mai is 50/50...hope this is not the last one with ATEAM...they need a kook kik one this time!
I couldn't agree more. ATEAM's next lakorn should be a romantic comedy.

I think Aum's and Aff's acting in Roy Mai have reached a new height. I cried and smiled with them. I'm pained for their beautiful but tragic love and rejoiced when they meet again in modern life.

:thanks: everyone for your comments and insights into this lakorn. I enjoyed reading each and everyone of them!

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
:tearybye:
Good bye Roy Mai friends...hope to see you again somewhere in Lakorn land
It was an amazing journey, thank you all for going through it together :highfive:
:heart: ATeam forever :heart:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm on Roy Mai withdrawal. I haven't had this feeling this JLR, I had to rewatch JLR 2 more times after i just saw it. Tomorrow i'm going to watch the ending episode again with my aunt and with my mom on the weekend.

It ended well, Rin played a mental person well, she was like a kid, always smiling and confused. I loved it when Aum fed her, its like paying Aff back for feeding him in JLR. The hand holding on the swing was cute, they are like young lovers. I expected some sort of kiss on the very end but just hand holding, oh well. I still have hope for Plerng Boon, until there are offical articles released on Aff, Rome and Cherry, i will still consider Ateam to be in it. After all they did confirm it and many articles are released on it.

LOL to SarN's comment, Aum does got a nice ass, i really noticed it when he was playing a monk in that lakorn with Joy Sirilak.

This is 2nd place in my favorite Ateam lakorns. JLR is still first, this is second, Botan Gleep Sudtai is third and Namtan Mai is last. And of course episode 12 of Tee Trakoon Song with Ateam having a scene all to themselves even though they weren't even paired up. Someone should make an mv of all of Ateam's lakorns put together, that would be awesome.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm so sad to see this in the old lakorn section. I can't get over this lakorn, I miss Aum and Aff so much!!!!! Only Game Rai Game Rak can help me but it doesn't start til Friday...... :teary:

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm on Roy Mai withdrawal. I haven't had this feeling this JLR, I had to rewatch JLR 2 more times after i just saw it. Tomorrow i'm going to watch the ending episode again with my aunt and with my mom on the weekend.

It ended well, Rin played a mental person well, she was like a kid, always smiling and confused. I loved it when Aum fed her, its like paying Aff back for feeding him in JLR. The hand holding on the swing was cute, they are like young lovers. I expected some sort of kiss on the very end but just hand holding, oh well. I still have hope for Plerng Boon, until there are offical articles released on Aff, Rome and Cherry, i will still consider Ateam to be in it. After all they did confirm it and many articles are released on it.

LOL to SarN's comment, Aum does got a nice ass, i really noticed it when he was playing a monk in that lakorn with Joy Sirilak.

This is 2nd place in my favorite Ateam lakorns. JLR is still first, this is second, Botan Gleep Sudtai is third and Namtan Mai is last. And of course episode 12 of Tee Trakoon Song with Ateam having a scene all to themselves even though they weren't even paired up. Someone should make an mv of all of Ateam's lakorns put together, that would be awesome.
Please post the clip. Wanna see it! ^_^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I still feel any better! I hope this isn't their last drama together. If it is after Aff gets married, then my heart will be shattered. Overall, beautifully made lakorn!

And now to ease the withdrawals...YADECH!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol when I didn't see Roy mai in the "currently airing" topic I felt so empt like Siriwattana and Pkamtiang when they missed Jao Noi and the princess. All in all the ending was better than I thought. Not bad.
This drama is not perfect technically but I am so much invested in it because of the acting of the leads-Maneerin death remains one of most powerful scene I have ever seen in a lakorn-, the soundtrack :first time I care for a lakorn's OST, the chemistry between the lead, the culture theme, the scenery. I miss it

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't want Thanin to die. Bua Ngern death was just too sudden. Well it took long enough for her to die but you would have expected her to die a more painful death. Last episode was definitely rushed but at least it was mainly on Rin and Suriya. I guess I will give it another opinion after watching it with subtitles.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i would love to see another a-team project but honestly i do not want a romantic comedy because it doesn't seen to fit them . They are better in drama type of lakorn because they are good at emotional scene. I could be bias but i prefer revenge :censor: plot line for their next lakorn anything with slap/kiss/kidnap/baby will do too. I notice remake seen to be so popular i wouldn't be surprise if a-team have one and I hope it's one of my favor oldies *cough* *nang fah kub satan*

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The more i think about it i'm gonna say that i could have thrown in a better ending. There really should be an extended 15 minutes, they did that with Wanida and Suay Rerd Cherd Sod which they have put an extra few minutes for the end and then proceeded with airing the next lakorn. My version of the end would be Siriwattana finally going to the light and getting reborn. Rerin and Suriyawong get married and we see a 2years later they have a son and they name it Wattana.

There are some things that leave me still wondering. Siriwong's parents, they just disappeared. Chai is mental all alone, did they die of grief or what? What about Siriwattana, he goes into the picture, is he staying a spirit forever? Hasn't he suffered enough for 70 years now? Saranya, she has been a bitch forever now, her story just disappeared. Has E-Mei lost all her powers, why is she in the picture. Another episode would have done justice and solved all problems.

Pangiaxiong has made such a lovely MV on Ateam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWC1wY1huKA&feature=feedu

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yeah, they should made a special episode, maybe in future to solve all these. Just like JDramas, they always have SP episode. Let us cross fingers.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I am disappointed at the ending. After all that they have been through, they should at least give Suriya and Rerin a better ending. Aff didn't even say anything at the end.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I finally caught up with the episodes. I was a bit disappointed in Siriwong's death, in that Aum had to voice over the scene, it was quite evident, his voice was so much louder and clearer than Aff's that it took away from the sad scene for me. HOWEVER overall, it was sad. Gosh, Aff was such a beautiful fountain of tears.

The ending was a bit lacking but I think I didn't expect much from P'Off's productions because like you guys said earlier, it's not the first that he's done okay endings.

I would honestly love to see Aum and Aff again, this one didn't quite quench it for me.