[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I might watch the last 15-20 minutes of each episodes. Hate seeing how he switched love because of the mom. So Marie is a nurse? A nurse suppose to be nice and stay calm to their patients.. Maybe she take all the crap from his mom and take care Of her until the mom died? Lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ploy is absolutely gorgeous with her short hair like that. I love the chemistry between Ploy and Ken, but I already hate this lakorn after the first episode.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Haven't watch today episode yet but i did saw some screen caps. so, i d k if it's in order.

Preview for epi3.

c: f3 tv fan club's fb

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
Ken and Ploy have good chemistry in the first episode! Can't wait to watch more.
100% agree with you. Ken and Ploy are totally a good pair. I hoping to see Ken and Ploy
in their own lakorn together in the future. I don't really like this lakorn but will watch for Ken and Ploy.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I agree Ken and Ploy have good chemistry in this lakorn. They really deserve all those trophies and award for their acting. I'm not so excited about Ken ending up with Marie.

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
I might watch the last 15-20 minutes of each episodes. Hate seeing how he switched love because of the mom. So Marie is a nurse? A nurse suppose to be nice and stay calm to their patients.. Maybe she take all the crap from his mom and take care Of her until the mom died? Lol
yes marie is a nurse. She take care his mum at hospital and at home.i think she is the only lady that his mum like.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I didn't expect much from the first few episodes but holy! Ken and Ploy sure make such a good couple and there's definitely sparks. I'll have to agree with everyone else that I hope they'll get a chance to work together again in the near future.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Ken's mom like ploy too but she jus Dnt wnt them to get marry so early she wnt them to wait 2 to 3 more years...so it's not who the mom like, is the fact she doesn't wnt her son to get marry yet...so it really won't make sense if she agree for ken to get marry with Marie...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg this lakorn is getting on my nerves Ploy she's weak so does Ken weak and a mama-boy the mother she's coming up with so many tricks up her sleeve :whatever:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Honestly, that's the reason why I'll only watch chompoo's part because at least she'll confront his mother. When I saw the teasers I was like YES you go girl, let's the lady knows the brutal truth.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Honestly, that's the reason why I'll only watch chompoo's part because at least she'll confront his mother. When I saw the teasers I was like YES you go girl, let's the lady knows the brutal truth.
I'm waiting to see that part too since Chompoo she isn't weak like Ploy and Cherry but still love them with Ken

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So, I finished watching episode 2 earlier today and GOSH, the mother is so EVIL!!!!

I understand both Ploy and Ken side of the story and i also understand ken's mother
side too. But damn, she;s evil/mean. Jai Rai! A mother who is too selfish and won't
let go of her beloved son. She should know that Ken will always be there by her side
when he get married too. A nang'ek where she wants to be first sometime and
wants him to understand her. A pra'ek where he loves his mother and gf that he
would never believe that his mother would ever do such a thing to ruin his love life
because she's his mother.What mother can ever do that. I can never believe a
mother will do such a thing like that ,well only in lakorn that i can see it happen,hahha,
not in reality. If someone comes up to me and say stuff like that that my mother is
lying and tricking me i will never believe that person because again she's my mother
no way will she ever do that. So, yeah, I understand all three sides of them.
but damn, the mother is mean & selfish. Even her friends say that she is doing
something that is wrong and it's a sin that they will not help her out but she
won't even listen to them too. Damn. She's stubborn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So, I finished watching episode 2 earlier today and GOSH, the mother is so EVIL!!!!

I understand both Ploy and Ken side of the story and i also understand ken's mother
side too. But damn, she;s evil/mean. Jai Rai! A mother who is too selfish and won't
let go of her beloved son. She should know that Ken will always be there by her side
when he get married too. A nang'ek where she wants to be first sometime and
wants him to understand her. A pra'ek where he loves his mother and gf that he
would never believe that his mother would ever do such a thing to ruin his love life
because she's his mother.What mother can ever do that. I can never believe a
mother will do such a thing like that ,well only in lakorn that i can see it happen,hahha,
not in reality. If someone comes up to me and say stuff like that that my mother is
lying and tricking me i will never believe that person because again she's my mother
no way will she ever do that. So, yeah, I understand all three sides of them.
but damn, the mother is mean & selfish. Even her friends say that she is doing
something that is wrong and it's a sin that they will not help her out but she
won't even listen to them too. Damn. She's stubborn.
yeah the mum pen khun jai rai jing jing