[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Damn, I felt so bad and sad for Ploy. The mother is so "o m g" she needs a slap. So evil but uh,
i just hate the fact how she lie to Joy and make Joy all have hopes and start coming back to
hit on Ken. Serious.

Next is Cherry!! Bye Bye Ploy's story.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Cherry and Ken T also have good chemistry. :D I will totally be blushing if a handsome man like Ken T come and talk
to me. HAhaha. Loving their beginning so far.

I don't know about ya but I love the scenes where Kitty (Joy R.) always comes and visit Ken's mother.HAha.
Ken's mother is like "WTF! Get away from me" but nope she isn't going anywhere. Hahah. That's what you
get for being a bitch to Ploy and for not letting your beloved son Ken get married with her. Suck on that you
old lady! hahhaha. Gosh,I sounds mean but whatever.

I kind of felt bad for Kitty though. I was disappointed that she came running back to Ken's mother after
she found out that Ploy/Ken just broke up. Like "WTF,woman."

I kind of wonders what happen to Ploy's character like did she quit or did she continue to work there but
she just ignoring Ken. I want to know what did she do after she broke up with him. She just basically disappear
and got replaced by Cherry's character like that.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
i admit a am big Cherry fan but I still didn't like Ken fall in love with Cherry so quickly....
I think they should let us know few months pass in the larkon..
This will make the audience feel much better..

But....I must say.... Cherry is so so so damn elegant and cute with Ken.Don't know it is because the clothes, scene or the Chemistry between them. Especially she looks shy when Ken stands near her..

when when when when can cherry & Ken have their own larkon together?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I agree with you on Ken's "moving on too fast". I didn't like it too but then right after I saw those
scenes of Cherry/Ken I was okay with it.hahahha...

AGREE again, Cherry's very "aww.." in here.hahaha

So,is this Cherry/Ken first lakorn together excluding that there are 3 others nangek?

Meadow

sarNie Adult
The storyline is kinda boring..... there are no bickering scenes between the pra'nangs and Ken is playing the boring "Mr. nice calm guy" role again.

I miss those days where Ken played in talkative roles like in Oum Ruk and Sawan Bieng.

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
Yes i agree that P'Ken move so fast with P'Cherry. It's make me disappoint but like all of u said when see chemistry P'Ken/Cherry...ok smile again :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ken his comfortable with Cherry since they already paired like 3 or 4 times together they will have their own lakorn after RKTF its probably their 5th time

they look so lovely and adorable I also love the Ken/Ploy pair too cos those are the only two pair I like I like Chompoo too but not pairing with Ken I want to give a go to the
K-Marie pair

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Cherry can make you blush along with her hehe. very cute.

i think time did passed by some but it wasnt really mentioned? the dialogue btw the friends, ken and co worker etc...
perhaps ploy's character relocated that's why cherry's in her place? maybe they will let us know that later on...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
cr-หมูกรีซลี่คลั่ง
Wow tat alot of magazine pics already lol...I felt so sad for Ploy and i wanna Slap Teera mommy in da head so much... :smack: OMG i really mad/sad!!!

Anyways Cherry an Ken are soing well too...love them as well but why does Ploy & Ken romance have to slap me in da face so fast!!! UGH