[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

st111

sarNie Hatchling
OKOK!! I must admit Ken, you are a playboy....you really know how to make a girl blush and fall in love with u...what a excellent excuse ti hold a girl hand... :p

see how cherry act....bump into her forehead and blush...heyhey ...so cute...

http://youtu.be/aWc-jcQAbMU

Ken & Cherry sweet scene (love the cherryblossom scene)
Credit to Cherry TaiwanFC

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Ploy is beautiful...
Ken kissed and hugged 3 (or 4?) beautiful girls so many times in this lakorn ahaha he must be so happy .. wonder how Noi's feeling .. :rolleyes1:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Scenes from today. :D I believe so.

This scene must be the scene where Cherry takes him on the tour.And then they
fall into the water and almost have a kiss.hahah. Or did they???

C: fankane;s fb

Nope.they didn't kiss. Look at how they look at each other. aww..

His mom calling. I bet.

Cherry daydreaming/fashbacking about handsome Ken when they fall to the water. :D

Ken going hime. Bye Bye.

c: f3 tv fan club's fb

Meadow

sarNie Adult
The lakorn is kinda boring but Ken looks handsome in every scene.

I also love how Ken stares at Cherry in the lakorn hahaaa.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Happy that Ken stand up for Cherry during the lunch or dinner time with his mother and her at the end.
He picks Cherry. Yay! Crazy Joy R is coming in tomorrow. I love Cherry/Ken's scenes so far. They're
so na'rak together. Their scenes make me fall in love with their story.hhah. Oh my gosh, Ken is very handome.
Love him.

I wonder what will be Noi's next upcoming project she'll want to make next.

Looking at that magazine cover and other covers I've seen I felt like the fourth nang'ek is blah/nothing in here.
It's more like this is a three nang;eks lakorn instead of a four nang'eks lakorn. it's like the fourth nang'ek
is a no need. I know I know her story haven't come yet but I'm just saying.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I saw ep.7 clip, the doctor said cherry is one month pregnant. Guys in the this lakorn not real life don't misunderstand. lol next week I'll be watching chompoo is coming up.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I didn't watch today episode yet. I wonder what happens. But wooo. Cherry's pregnant!! Umm.. Something
must be going on then. My guess she's really pregnant but then b/c of Joy's craziness something happens.
hahhah.. I just thought of that and hopefully it's not right.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
though she's one month but ken and her wouldn't last long the mother will come up another plan to destroy everything next week Chompoo will come to do justice for Cherry
she's a bad mouth talk back and stronger but Ken and Chompoo won't be last long either cos then comes Joy 'Kitty' again

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is such a flop for me. i think it'll be better off as a movie. i feel like the beginning of this lakorn is actually when the real nang'ek, marie, shows up.