[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Whether confirmed or not i have to say bb_ny said everything very well regarding Ann-Nadech pairing. There is no denying the two are wonderful actor/actress so anyone who is a fan can have hope and look forward to the possibilities.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Your point is??? Did you even understand my statement? Don't tell me you're offended by my comment, because it's really unnecessary.
no I'm not offended or angry but your statement its very strange cougar town/mother son
isn't related to this thread storyline next time don't use those words again u can
with me cos I'm a easy person but others might be different

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I really hope Ann is in this one too, the storyline is really interesting. Plus this is for broadcast so I am expecting it to be good. She needs more lakorn too.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Calm down gals..
right now,we focus on Qi Pao that already confirmed..
I'm gonna leave this thread until its confirm.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Calm down gals..
right now,we focus on Qi Pao that already confirmed..
I'm gonna leave this thread until its confirm.
this thread sometime giving everyone a hard time cos of all those complaint with
Barry pairing with Anne its that age problem issue that mainly pop first, no need for calm down for me Alice
cos I'm not the problem starter sis

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Its okay Alice..
Just ignore it..
too much complaint,i'm getting used to it now..
Anyway,i'm rooting for Bupae Sanae Ha than this one.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Since annes in qi pao I don't think she will be this one. I haven't heard about this lakorn so it could just be a rumor. Dila, I want her to be in bupae sanae ha with andrew too

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Since annes in qi pao I don't think she will be this one. I haven't heard about this lakorn so it could just be a rumor. Dila, I want her to be in bupae sanae ha with andrew too
yeah..give me 5 tinah.... :highfive:
Since Qi Pao is the investigation,this one might nit happen..
Also we don't know this lakorn is exist or not..
At least we know she got offer for bupae Sanae Ha..
I hope its happen..
There's so many reason i want Anne in BSH..
1.with Andrew
2.its revenge/slap/kiss :pervie:
3.its for Lakorn Thai.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
no I'm not offended or angry but your statement its very strange cougar town/mother son
isn't related to this thread storyline next time don't use those words again u can
with me cos I'm a easy person but others might be different
Lol, you're funny... I think everybody is free to use whatever words they want. You truly do not comprehend the meanings behind my "words", but it's okay, because i find you to be entertaining. Thanks for the laugh ;)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol, you're funny... I think everybody is free to use whatever words they want. You truly do not comprehend the meanings behind my "words", but it's okay, because i find you to be entertaining. Thanks for the laugh ;)
i know everyone in this world are all free to give out a word phrase but what i meant
u can use it with me cos if i heard it now later i will forget easily but advise for
u that some members here judges differently and your funny too :coverlaf:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Well isn't this story about a young man falling for an older women. We don't even know if these cast are confim to be in here and what role they're playing yet. Even if they're in here I am fine with that because this storyline suit it. Miss Anne and I am willing to take any lakorn that isn't only a rumors...otherwise she would only have one lakorn confirm if the others are rumors as well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Well isn't this story about a young man falling for an older women. We don't even know if these cast are confim to be in here and what role they're playing yet. Even if they're in here I am fine with that because this storyline suit it. Miss Anne and I am willing to take any lakorn that isn't only a rumors...otherwise she would only have one lakorn confirm if the others are rumors as well.
correct TML this is the one wording phrase i wanna read not some funny :eek:fftopic:
like the person above my page said :thumbsup:

kulyia

RUK
idc about the age difference. I know they wont disappoint me. Looking forward to this lakorn if its true about the cast. Will check in later na. i learned my lesson from MGD lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
idc about the age difference. I know they wont disappoint me. Looking forward to this lakorn if its true about the cast. Will check in later na. i learned my lesson from MGD lol
high five 555. kulyia i totally agree with u too na ja i also learnt lesson from MGD
too. :highfive:

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, this lakorn actually exist lol its gonna be produced by Pau Jing Jong and same writer as "mook liam petch" looks like they will start filming mid of the year. im not too juiced considering its for pjj

http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9550000020759

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pau Jing Jong is a hit and miss company, some i hate, some i love, they are at the same level as TV Scene. Whatever, as long as it ain't Good Feeling or Uma 99. Curious who the pra'nang is. Since Ah'Too loves Andrew, i hope he brings him back.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Nek suppose to be older than praek so I don't think it'll be andrew. I do wish to see him back but with lakorn thai