[Ch3] Sai Lub Rai Ruk Puan (Mind@Work)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy is filming her new MV called 'Samui Song' when everything is wrapped up she'll start this lakorn and Peter also busy with his singing 

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, they haven't started filming yet? Ah well looking forward to when they do start filming...I just cant to wait to watch this for my girl Prang...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
elegantnas21 said:
Oh, they haven't started filming yet? Ah well looking forward to when they do start filming...I just cant to wait to watch this for my girl Prang...
Prang and Golf started their filming now they are waiting on Ploy and Peter

tgamber

sarNie Adult
You know Healer Ji Chang Wook. With backup hackers and literally flying between buildings. Golf looks like him but way stupider.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
peter and ploy prefect couple , they suit their roles amazingly ,   if i can see  more of peter in this year beside ARO  it  will be my grand prize , can not wait realllly to see this hit to be lakorn :dance1:  :dance1:  peter fully package bias , wonder why he did not show in more lakorns before , he remind me of tui , they are hot , talented but they so picky for their work  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
PRINCESS AURA said:
peter and ploy prefect couple , they suit their roles amazingly ,   if i can see  more of peter in this year beside ARO  it  will be my grand prize , can not wait realllly to see this hit to be lakorn :dance1:  :dance1:  peter fully package bias , wonder why he did not show in more lakorns before , he remind me of tui , they are hot , talented but they so picky for their work  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
I know right. Peter concentrated on his singing career while Tui did I don't know what. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://pantip.com/topic/33508594
ตกลงว่า "ปีเตอร์ คอร์ป" ถูก "ถอด" จากสายลับรักป่วน จริงๆใช่มั้ยคะ
Peter might be withdrew from this lakorn cos he did not go to the first shooting/filming 

this is why no bts pic of Ploy cos Peter weren't there to do the filming 
now they are trying to find a replacement 
i wonder who will replace Peter 
from the pantip link i see lots of fans wanted Andrew,KenT,Tik

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe....no way. Peter!! Get your head together. Grrr. Haha. They're not Anne, they won't forgive you easily. Maybe this was why he didn't do lakorns because he didn't have good work ethics and was never approached or offered any roles until recently after he successfully filmed the one with Chomp...? Oh...Peter. I don't know your reason because you never speak about it, but I'm disappointed in you sir.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Say good-bye to his acting career if he continues to be irresponsible. He recently got in trouble for not showing up for another event that already paid him. It's either get a better manager or stop accepting work until he is ready. Something must be going on in his life for him to behave like this. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:

I don't know what's up with him, he's being really irresponsible lately... I think something is happening in his life right now because when the manager of the event called Peter's house they said he wasn't home, nobody knew where he was... I don't know what's going on but he shouldn't accept work if he's not ready, but he should think of his family since he already has a son and now his wife is currently pregnant. 
I think his wife and him are going through something. She became pregnant when Panther wasn't even one year yet.  Maybe life's moving too fast for him so it's difficult for him to juggle both family and his new-found acting career after playing Boss in ARO. He kind of rushed to get married and have children. I know he's not getting any younger, but maybe everything he wanted at that time wasn't what he was expecting. Most actors date for almost a decade before getting married in the Thai ET. I think he fell hard for his wife and just wanted to wife her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Say good-bye to his acting career if he continues to be irresponsible. He recently got in trouble for not showing up for another event that already paid him. It's either get a better manager or stop accepting work until he is ready. Something must be going on in his life for him to behave like this. 
Yeah, I feel like something must be going on in his life...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think his wife and him are going through something. She became pregnant when Panther wasn't even one year yet.  Maybe life's moving too fast for him so it's difficult for him to juggle both family and his new-found acting career after playing Boss in ARO. He kind of rushed to get married and have children. I know he's not getting any younger, but maybe everything he wanted at that time wasn't what he was expecting. Most actors date for almost a decade before getting married in the Thai ET. I think he fell hard for his wife and just wanted to wife her.
Just wanted to wife her. Haha. I believe so too. He came out that he was dating a flight attendant and then not too long later he announced he's getting married because she got pregnant.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Awe....no way. Peter!! Get your head together. Grrr. Haha. They're not Anne, they won't forgive you easily. Maybe this was why he didn't do lakorns because he didn't have good work ethics and was never approached or offered any roles until recently after he successfully filmed the one with Chomp...? Oh...Peter. I don't know your reason because you never speak about it, but I'm disappointed in you sir.
i am disappointed too but there is a reason he couldn't do his duty, Ploy i feel pity for her she has to wait but lucky she has a new MV to film while waited to start this lakorn, i hope they can get a good replacement i wouldn't mind if Andrew take over somehow he reminded me of Peter. Andrew&Ploy they are one hot looking pair 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ellug said:
Very disappointed...Does any one know what his reason might be?  Does Pantip give any clue?
right now don't know what the reason, i will ask my Thai translator