[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn made me mad, my poor Willy didn't even get the girl. Why remake such a lakorn, everything made me mad, Sai's character made me mad.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
though the pra'nang didn't end up but the story isn't bad compare to plerng boon its
the one that drive me so cross and mad cos of Rerk and Jai Ruern part i am sure
Chompoo will portray good as the new Sai Mew Lalita but
i kind of wanna see Ploy wanna see her and Mint play
sisters she'd already played as yaya sister in
kularb rai narm

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
It's now confirmed that Chompoo and Por N will be the main actors. Can't wait to see it. And who will be playing the other sister?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
It's now confirmed that Chompoo and Por N will be the main actors. Can't wait to see it. And who will be playing the other sister?
Not sure who will be playing the younger sister and who will be playing Dodo's character(her 1st love)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Not sure who will be playing the younger sister and who will be playing Dodo's character(her 1st love)
i was reading @pantip yesterday so unbelievable Ch3 had brought up Tik name for
consider as pra'ek along side Por N too
the new praew anniversary magazine Tik photoshoot with Chompoo i think that is a twinkling sign clue

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Really Alice Tik will be second to Por N. that would be a shock. I'm glad that Chompoo is in here but just wish they change the ending to a happy ending.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Really Alice Tik will be second to Por N. that would be a shock. I'm glad that Chompoo is in here but just wish they change the ending to a happy ending.
tik Vs Por N as main p'ek the second guy haven't consider yet its dodo's role
don think a happy ending will happen

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
tik Vs Por N as main p'ek the second guy haven't consider yet its dodo's role
don think a happy ending will happen
Alice, i think it's now officially confirmed that Pra'ek is Por N. http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20110905/108133/%E0%B8%9B%E0%B9%8B%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B9%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%87.html

If would be so great if it was Tik.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, i think it's now officially confirmed that Pra'ek is Por N. http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20110905/108133/%E0%B8%9B%E0%B9%8B%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B9%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%87.html

If would be so great if it was Tik.
oh thanks for clarify vanndii kob jai ja oh yeah Por N and Chompoo reunion :toast:
haven't seen them for a long time since morlum samer now they're back looks like Por
his Khun Ja next idol this is directed under Makers Y K'Ja she's the owner

oh well Tik will get his chances with chomp in the near future

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow now this one is confirm finalize now makers y only one to confirm is plerng boon
and its the one serious and nervous frustrated one

tinah

sarNie Coma
when por was still with ch7 they did say if they were to remake this lakorn they want Por N in here along with Anne. now that ch3 got por they gonna cast him in here. thats kind of a slap in the face for ch7 lol

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I actually want Tik with Chompoo more than Por N. because they have not play together yet. Oh well if Por is been confirmed there is nothing I can do except to watch.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Who's gonna play Dodo's character? The p'ek here isn't even significant to the storyline anyways since Sai doesn't even want him.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I actually want Tik with Chompoo more than Por N. because they have not play together yet. Oh well if Por is been confirmed there is nothing I can do except to watch.
I think this is gonna be good. One thing that we need to know is who will be the younger sister? I want it matt p.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Tik would be wasted in here. The focus is totally on Sai and all the guys are extraneous, even though Willy's character had his own side story. Honestly I rather have Ploy as Sai than Chompoo. Sometimes Chompoo gets the dead eyed look. Aum would've been perfect for this role but Ch.7 sucks at remakes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think this is gonna be good. One thing that we need to know is who will be the younger sister? I want it matt p.
I'm thinking of Matt too she can pass as Chomp sister with dodo's role i wouldn't have
a clue or maybe they can get Por T to play the part been wanting to see the Two Por
working together I'm rooting for them play as sibling one day too

tinah

sarNie Coma
Well nothings officially confirmed til they have the opening cause ch3 always changing their cast the last min.