[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

Christy2015

sarNie Hatchling
I do not dislike Chompoo's acting. I liked, watched, and enjoyed many of her dramas, including this one. However, I just think certain aspects of it could be improved that's all. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I like Chompoo as a person.  I enjoy watching her on 3 zap.  I used to watch her dramas when she first started, but now I can't seem to bring myself to watch lakorn with her in it.  I enjoyed watching Mew portray Sai (one of her best roles IMO).  And in this version, I was excited because both Chakrit and Poh are in it, but...maybe if I get my mom to watch it, I'll watch it with her.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I'm only watching this bc of Chakrit & Mew, they have good chemistry! I really hate Lek & Chompoo's character, they both deserve each other!!!

D~D

sarNie Adult
lynnyang said:
I'm only watching this bc of Chakrit & Mew, they have good chemistry! I really hate Lek & Chompoo's character, they both deserve each other!!!
Lol !!! Totally agree!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
How did you all manage to pass the first episode? This was literally me  :shutup:  :yawn:  :no:

I have a problem with Sai's makeup. Like most people have already mentioned, Chompoo's Sai is so one dimensional, no dynamic. 

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually like this version. I have a love/hate relationship with the old version. They showed Sai's childhood in depth in the old one and it made me so pissed off at the family but hated Sai's venge. I like that this one is modern and up to date and I didn't think I'd get past the first episode. But I did.

Kei

sarNie Egg
I like Chakrit & Mew, they have good chemistry.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I initally wasn't going to tune in on this one but couldn't pass it up for Poh. I totally prefer him in comedy and Chompoo too. When she's in dramatic roles, her zombie- dead fish eyes come out and I can't tolerate it as much.

Mew makes Looksorn's character somewhat annoying as the character is weak- just plain weak... but she must be doing a good job at it 'cause it annoys me whenever Lisa or Chomp plays her. I don't like Lek so him playing a character that makes me not like him even more, bugs me Lol

Chakrit and Mew's chemistry is sizzling cute though... much better than Chompoo and Chakrit (who's had more skinship obviously).. I like Poh and Chompoo more- lol theyre more sweeeeet

ANYWAY-- will Sai ever feel bad for mistreating Looksorn at all? If Looksorn's gonna die in this version too, I hope at one point, Sai seriously sees that her sister is 'innocent' in terms of Sai getting revenge and her sister being super kind and even siding with her thru-out

sarNie Adult
I wonder why Sai can't see what she's doing to Looksarn is the same thing Looksarn's mom did to her mom. This way she's no better than that lady.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't remember the old version, so let's just proceed forward with this version.

Surprisingly, I'm really enjoying this lakorn. Yes, Chom's acting is a bit annoying as well as the script writing for her character too. The 2014 Sai doesn't show any type of sincerity or remorse towards Looksorn especially when she deliberately pushed Looksorn into the water and watched her drown, already killing her in a sense, and then turned down the temperature rising up her fever. That's a legit murderous plot.

Anyway, at least in this version, it's very clear who Sai loves, Buree or P'Bee. Sai mistreats Charles in here because she simply doesn't care for him. Someone you love, you can never use as a pawn in your game of revenge especially towards your sister or to any woman, in that matter, because just the thought of another woman in his life would make your heart ache. The irony is, Sai thinks she's the smartest person out there, who can just manipulate people's minds and actions, but in fact, the one thing she can never control is their hearts. That's why she'll be butt hurt once Charles really falls for Looksorn because she underestimated Looksorn's worth.

The only thing I dislike about this lakorn is the limited scenes or close to no scenes between Buree and Sai. I find Charles and Looksorn to be extremely cute and heart wrenching in certain scenes but gee, I'm just as interested in Buree and Sai too. I want to see the buildup. At least Chom is good at the scenes with Poh though because you can see how much Buree affects Sai in whatever he says, does, or the way he stares at her. At least Pa'Jaew is good at building the emotions and relationships between each pair. We can clearly see that Looksorn has inched into Charles' heart already. We can also clearly see the hurt and agony in Buree as he watches over Sai as well as Sai's pain when she is bothered by the way Buree views her. There's so much reflection time. I like that!

The acting is pretty decent too.

I love Mew as Looksorn. Her innocent reaction towards Lisa was priceless.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
72701 said:
I wonder why Sai can't see what she's doing to Looksarn is the same thing Looksarn's mom did to her mom. This way she's no better than that lady.
Sai isn't any better than Looksorn's Mother. Haha. That's why she's taking on such a petty revenge. If Sai had grown up poor after she moved out of the house, I would understand her revenge but Sai doesn't need this revenge, just being richer, prettier, smarter, and classier than her old family should have been enough.

Anyway, Sai wants history to repeat itself but in the daughter's version, Sai wants to be the winner against Looksorn. That is the whole purpose of manipulating Pat. Pat is like their Father, Looksorn as her Mother, and Sai as her Mother. Sai wants Pat to choose her, so can show Looksorn's Mother that she has more worth than Looksorn can ever be.

I just wanted to say, I really enjoy the dialogue in here, quite deep.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
72701 said:
Simple, to hurt one the most is to hurt the people they love, especially mother-daughter. When we hurt I believe our mom hurt twice more than us..

D~D

sarNie Adult
Would someone tell me why happen in the end between Mew and Chakirt charactor. Did they both confuse their likes of one another?? I wonder what they said to one another.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
@D~D: To sum it up, Looksorn pretty such just says that she'll stay by Charles side until he tells her to leave. She also told him that the night on the boat, she wished him to meet a woman who will truly love him and have happiness! Charles was very moved and touch by her words and kindness. Lookorn is the perfect soulmate for Charles. Sai could just go to hell w/Pat, lol... They make a pair!

D~D

sarNie Adult
lynnyang said:
@D~D: To sum it up, Looksorn pretty such just says that she'll stay by Charles side until he tells her to leave. She also told him that the night on the boat, she wished him to meet a woman who will truly love him and have happiness! Charles was very moved and touch by her words and kindness. Lookorn is the perfect soulmate for Charles. Sai could just go to hell w/Pat, lol... They make a pair!
Thank u soooo much !!! I love watching their charactor. I know Lookorn charactor is so weak but her sweetness toward Charles kind, loving character just makes them a match in heaven. two nice people, that just wants love but can't recieve from the one they want most, mind as well give it to each other where they will find happiness.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Wow, EP 11 is just so FULL of Sorn and Charles. Boy am I HAPPY !! I didn't understand what Sorn and Sai were talking about but from the face expression, the whole plan hit Sai right in the face. now, no one seems to want her and she's now trying to go back to Charles. But from the look of it, Charles seems to be really in LOVE with Sorn that I don't think Charles will go back to Sai.