[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't think Rita can pull it off as Sai though. Chompoo and Ploy would be great suggestions though, or even Janie. ;)
agree Rita wouldn't work cos she has a Miss Nice Angel figure unlike Ploy and Chomp
they more experience in n'ek rai and Janie is another suggestion she has been in a
mean bratty role though she's still the main n'ek

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Just went back and skimmed through some of the parts, brings back a lot of memories!! I can definitely picture Chompoo in Sai's role and Mint C, as Sorn if they do accept the roles. I still really cannot see Por N fit into either Willy or Dodo's characters...so i'm kinda hoping someone else that suits it can take the role. BTW i love love the opening theme song!! If they remake this, i really hope they keep the song!

Here's the playlist of the whole lakorn uploaded on youtube by "mewfever" if anyone's interested...

http://www.youtube.com/user/mewfever#grid/user/2E611CE1D2D7CB7A

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Just went back and skimmed through some of the parts, brings back a lot of memories!! I can definitely picture Chompoo in Sai's role and Mint C, as Sorn if they do accept the roles. I still really cannot see Por N fit into either Willy or Dodo's characters...so i'm kinda hoping someone else that suits it can take the role. BTW i love love the opening theme song!! If they remake this, i really hope they keep the song!

Here's the playlist of the whole lakorn uploaded on youtube by "mewfever" if anyone's interested...

http://www.youtube.com/user/mewfever#grid/user/2E611CE1D2D7CB7A
thanks cee clips will refresh my memory I've seen the older version but its been so
long i can't remember all

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ดาราที่เกี่ยวข้อง ยศสินี ณ นคร ,อารยา เอ ฮาร์เก็ต ,ณัฐวุฒิ สกิดใจ

http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/35960

Khun Ja Yousinee has confirm Por Nattawat and Chompoo Araya as pra'nang playing
P'Willy and P'Mew role from the old version but Khun Ja didn't mention who's playing
Looksorn the sister yet so assuming Mint C is just a rumor she's not in anymore
Khun Ja also mention Plerng Boon will begin the open casting book after Sai See Plerng is
finalize :nailbiter:

tinah

sarNie Coma
gee, araya is getting lakorn booked a year in advance. cant they find someone who doesnt have a lakorn lined up already

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks for sharing the news tinah! I too wonder why they have to book her a year in advance and it seems like she's been getting a lot of projects lately. I want to see other actresses have more works too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for sharing the news tinah! I too wonder why they have to book her a year in advance and it seems like she's been getting a lot of projects lately. I want to see other actresses have more works too
Cherry she's another one along side Chompoo having a lakorn back to back
Cherry - Plerng Boon announcing soon, 2 with Ken one of them is produce by Ken wife Noi,
Raeng Ruk rumored Andrew to replace Ken, Ruk Ork Akard with Om this girl even have more
than Chompoo both are hot commodity glad Ploy not many she needed some rest badly

onahc

sarNie Elites
Chom is in demand, if they don't book her now then they won't get her later. Moving to CH 3 was the best thing she ever did professionally and the gamble paid off. She would have never had high profile roles if she stayed with CH 7 because they were busy promoting newbies who were all looks but no substance. And the same applies to Por. He is older than a lot of CH 7 actresses and there were only a handful who matched him so I think it was smart move on his part because now he gets to work with actresses who are his peers and better suit him.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chom is in demand, if they don't book her now then they won't get her later. Moving to CH 3 was the best thing she ever did professionally and the gamble paid off. She would have never had high profile roles if she'd stayed with CH 7 because they were busy promoting newbies who were all looks but no substance. And the same applies to Por. He is older than a lot of CH 7 actresses and there were a handful who really matched him so I think it was smart of him to move because now he gets to work with actresses who are his peers who suit him well.
i agree its a smart move for her switching to Ch3 they're more chances i don like Ch7
they don treat their idols fairly that is why news kept coming such and such idols
from Ch7 switching

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Cherry she's another one along side Chompoo having a lakorn back to back
Cherry - Plerng Boon announcing soon, 2 with Ken one of them is produce by Ken wife Noi,
Raeng Ruk rumored Andrew to replace Ken, Ruk Ork Akard with Om this girl even have more
than Chompoo both are hot commodity glad Ploy not many she needed some rest badly

The two are good commodity. Agree!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Loved the old version especially the ost..I hope n'ek character end up with someone and p'ek end up with the step-sister and that she don't die but highly doubt that it will change...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah hope is so less to see a change ending once the old version like that the new one is same

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Por N has his current one his working on with Aff directed by Khun Ja Sai See Plerng
is Khun Ja Makers Group next project and later its plerng boon they will confirm soon
when sai see plerng schedule open so curious atm :nailbiter:

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
sai see plerng is schedule for next year, this means that plerng bom has to wait for another year to get the cast cleared.