[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
I read a lot reviews they didn't like Mew's character either.  Is it because she didn't choose Willy and ended up with the other guy?  Gosh, maybe this lakorn is a stupid script. lol
Mew character will die in the end the n'ek Sai (Chompoo) her stepsister will kill her 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Uh no, Sai did not kill Looksorn, Looksorn got her butt into the boat and crashed herself. All Sai did was yell at her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cupid Candy said:
Uh no, Sai did not kill Looksorn, Looksorn got her butt into the boat and crashed herself. All Sai did was yell at her.
thanks omg that refresh my memory

imsobored

sarNie Egg
I saw on janet581 ig that has the a photo of chakrit and mew also alex. I think it the fitting but cant upload it here.

nia1987

sarNie Egg
I saw the fitting pics on IG and I must say I'm definitely anticipating the lakorn even more...Chom looks really good

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
i saw the old version, it one of mew best lakorn. she did a good job with her role. so sad none of the lead get each other, they all decided to be friend
so is it rome or chakrit, being cast?

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
at first didn't have any interest with this one, but after seeing krit and por and lek teeradetch! he's cute ;3 with these casts on board I must say I van't wait to see this one. Chom is one lucky girl, eh? From what I see she's got 3 hot guys in one lakorn

another one

cr. hwanjeabjeab's ig

cr. khun yossie's ig

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if nobody will pinned up the cast names guess i'll have to make up another sai see plerng thread please admin merge 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OH GOD, Chakrit is smoking HOT! So hot! He deserves my attention. lol :p
Who is that cute girl? She's so fresh, innocent and cute! Such an angelic face. hehehe

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Makers Group, I know you will not disappoint me!
This lakorn is on my to watch list!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
OH GOD, Chakrit is smoking HOT! So hot! He deserves my attention. lol :p
Who is that cute girl? She's so fresh, innocent and cute! Such an angelic face. hehehe

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Makers Group, I know you will not disappoint me!
This lakorn is on my to watch list!!!
haha his smoking hot love this describing word  :dance3: the cute girl is Mew Nitta she's from the 5 brothers series pairing with p'pope Khun Chai Parwornruj

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh boy they got Khun Mayura to play the mom. Damn, I haven't seen her in ages. Chom looks good, the guys look good. I'm psyched for this!!! Don't let me down Paa Jaew!!!!!!!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:
haha his smoking hot love this describing word  :dance3: the cute girl is Mew Nitta she's from the 5 brothers series pairing with p'pope Khun Chai Parwornruj

Omfg?! Really?! She is so freaking cute!! Wow! I think I am going to watch her series with Pope now despite not liking Pope much. lmao.  I will watch for nang'ek. hehe :pervie:  :pervie:

What is her role in here Alice? Perhaps you might know. :)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
who does chom end up with then? and pa jaew will be the director? this lakorn ought to be impressive

more to add :

cr. khun yossie's ig