[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
crap.. i read marie for margie and got excited over nothing lol..
anyways glad the cast is confirmed now though ^_^.. hehe..
im also glad to see more pitta ^_^

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
oh wow so happy finally pitta is back for lakorn she pretty but why i doesn't see her as n'ek role hope next time will see as n'ek naka :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: wow toey is in here huh but i don't very like the guy play with toey i think they not match why it not mark ka? :lmao: :lmao:

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I'm excited to see the pairing. though i kinda wish it was Kim & Boy, but let's c how it goes. OMG Toey is in here too 0_0 how could i'd miss that lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay they had the fitting!! i wish kim got with boy or ken though. mark has a baby face so he look younger than her. everyone look pretty/handsome. the marie girl look really tall.

Mak-Kimberly

Ken-Toey

Boy-Marie

credit to พู่ระหง @ pantip

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks Tinah for the wonderful pictures all the 3 pairs suit this character wow Marie
she reminded me of younger version of Ploy Cherman.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
THANK YOU TINAH!

the couples look great! i'm especially drawn to Boy and Marie, they look cute together.

dayum, Kane has such a boyish handsomeness. I LIKE! 555

Kim and Mark, i'm going to need time getting used to them as a pair.

tinah

sarNie Coma
more pics

pitta look hot!! im glad to see her back on screen. hm, marie kind of resemble namfon patcharin. she should of gotten with ken hehe. he's mighty handsome

credit to same from previous post

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks Tinah good to see Pitta glad she's back haven't seen her in lakorn for awhile
now. :thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
if i have to choose to play each character (base of pok/jakrit/pip/khem/au & nott's sister's version)

i'd say BOY fit Au's character more than Pip.

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
i wonder if woonsen is also in this one ?

i saw pics of her with 3 pairs and chakrit accompanied with her in the fitting spot. khun ja had a pic of chakrit with mark too..

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
very GOOD looking cast, I'm looking forward to the remake!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Kane is very good looking. Although i can't accept the truth LOL (Kim&Mak),
Marie and Boy look stunning side by side.

She looks like a mix of Vicky and Namfon ><