[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

Katerine

Butterfly123
oh yeah. Do you know which day/time does RS air? Is it Wednesday? I forgot.
yeah it's Wednesdays b/c i remember watching it yesterday :yes:

@ Moey lol lol lol I'll have to try everything LOL he's stubborn HAHA, in the end i'll end up agreeing to do something i don't want to :no:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I love that pic of Mark when he was sticking out his tongue.hahha.
When will this episode of RS air? I want to watch it live.
OMG!!! these pics are adorable! Mark is so freaking cute and obviously more laid back in bts!! haha
Kim and he were so goofy offset!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

@ Moey lol lol lol I'll have to try everything LOL he's stubborn HAHA, in the end i'll end up agreeing to do something i don't want to :no:
Oh yeah. Thanks. I'll try to watch it next wednesday if it air or not.

SonYukView4ever

I love the guys in this bonus picture, how did Mario end up in here?

Anyways, can anyone give me Mark's Panthip link? thanks! ^_^

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =

gosh that sounds just like my brother.. we gotta do something for them to do something for us.. sucks.. is your brother younger or older? i got a younger one. hes into 3NNT too so i dont have to begg him not to use the internet.. hehehe..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I won't be catching it live. I gave up on those free sites, they buff like crazy and sometimes I will miss a few second of it. Is your son still asleep?

Katerine

Butterfly123
gosh that sounds just like my brother.. we gotta do something for them to do something for us.. sucks.. is your brother younger or older? i got a younger one. hes into 3NNT too so i dont have to begg him not to use the internet.. hehehe..
he's my little brother, i just asked him if i could have the whole internet tomorrow and went yes. . . god something is gonna happen to me tomorrow >.<

Darn MarKim look good together,
i wonder what scene the first pics from???
thanks for posting myheromike

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
@ fun.. no hes not asleep no more.. hes awake now.. hes fever went down but hes still coughing poor baby..

@myheromike

thanks for the pictures.. MarKim are soo cute!

@ kat

oh oh.. you gotta watch out.. he might ask for money.. thats wat happen to me everytime my brother says yes to something.. he goes.. can i get some money.. i be like.. dude.. go get a freaking job..

SonYukView4ever

those are nice picturs of kim and mark. haha
the last one is funny haha

--
oh yea, what time is live? LOL
I wish I could..if it doesnt conflict with my sleep time. hahahah

Katerine

Butterfly123
Haha Moey, he won't get much i have no money till after Christmas now LOL.
i'm pleased your son's fever gone down, hopefully the coughing will stop soon too ^_^
OMG this is gonna air on xmas day i won't be able to watch it live :(

SonYukView4ever

it's okay. only one day. haha you can youtube it 24/7 darling. lol
thats what i do! hahah =D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I cant miss 3NNT for one day.. Ill probably be the only one watching it live since I dont celebrate Christmas.. hehehe.. ill tell you guys all about it..

i hope theres alot of scenes of Koey and MarKim ehehehe

Katerine

Butterfly123
haha i won't miss, we don't celebrate xmas but we still have Christmas lunch b/c my dads english that the only tradition here requires in are house haha i mean he refuses to have Christmas tree! LOL. i can't watch it live as we have Christmas lunch at like 2pm and that when it airs here LOL so i'll have to wait till 4-5pm when dootv upload it in hd then i'll be spamming... I MEAN TALKING about it when i finish my lunch LOL.

me toooo!! i want narak scenes between both!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
haha i won't miss, we don't celebrate xmas but we still have Christmas lunch b/c my dads english that the only tradition here requires in are house haha i mean he refuses to have Christmas tree! LOL. i can't watch it live as we have Christmas lunch at like 2pm and that when it airs here LOL so i'll have to wait till 4-5pm when dootv upload it in hd then i'll be spamming... I MEAN TALKING about it when i finish my lunch LOL.

me toooo!! i want narak scenes between both!!
lols for me we do presents but no christmas tree.. lols.. but 3NNT airs at 8 30 am over at my time so I have all day to myself.. hehehe.. i have to wake up early to catch it and im usually not a morning person i usually sleep till like 12

I cant wait to Spam i mean Chat about 3NNT with everyone! weee

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is a great Christmas present that it airs. We don't celebrate Christmas either. We just like to give and receive presents and an excuse not to go to school and work. Oh yeah also EAT lots of YUMMY FATTY FOOD and not feel guilty about it until the next year. :beer:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
It is a great Christmas present that it airs. We don't celebrate Christmas either. We just like to give and receive presents and an excuse not to go to school and work. Oh yeah also EAT lots of YUMMY FATTY FOOD and not feel guilty about it until the next year. :beer:
lols we do the same.. lmao.. i just cant wait .. im getting excited as i type.. omg its just hours away...

Katerine

Butterfly123
haha we get present and my lil brother usually wakes me up at stupid o'clock in the morning to open them!
ekk i know 14 hours to go!!!