[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know if I can write a sadistic character. I like his playboy image. It's stuck like glue.

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
Pitta definitly enters my list of most beautiful thai actresses with Aff, Pancake, Nao, Vicky, Benz, Rita and "juicy-lips" Aom. Look at this body OMG, this dark skinned tone, these doe eyes, high cheek bones, this warm smile...
I totally agree! Don't forget to add her long legs too :lol2:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Yes Pitta is a pretty grl, to bad they never game her a chance as N'k, ch3 keep popping newbies like rabbits....

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yes Pitta is a pretty grl, to bad they never game her a chance as N'k, ch3 keep popping newbies like rabbits....

Yeah agree they should get her change like boy and Margie. I like would to see pitta play as n'ek roles with por t. I think they very cute from the lakorn that call mafia tee ruk pray some they will make us dream come true.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
LOL..Toey is so small next to Ken in that clip where they went to pass out gifts for the kids....Ken actually looks good w/ the shades on wearing that santa outfit LOL

I'm slowly liking Tee and Pao characters lol...but truth is, I dont favor any couple atm now since I used to favr Aew and Krit but gosh she's getting stupid..hopefully she breaks it off w/ her bf this coming weekend

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't know if I can write a sadistic character. I like his playboy image. It's stuck like glue.
Oh gosh. Why did I saw Sadist. LOL Darn Sawan Biang. I was writing this when i was debating if i should watch Sawan Biang again or not. :coverlaf:
Anyways, Yes. I LOVE his playboy image too. Once a Playboy, always a playboy. lol jkay It'll be hard to see him play a nice role later on in the future...kind of actually because we'll be so used to seeing him portraying a playboy instead. :lol2:

I just realized that our Thee isn't a virgin anymore! :weee: I mean look at how many girl he's dated. There's a possibility of him sleeping with some...at least. :lolyup:
Also, YAYYYY! TMR IS FRIDAYYY! :yahoo:

Katerine

Butterfly123
LOL n'rose, maybe you should write a fanfic ken as a Sadist :coverlaf:

@Thip, i think from what my aunt read me, this week Kim breaks up with her a$$ of a bf. i'm staring to like Markim a bit more, pace is slowly picking up.
BUT still love my KOey <3

EKKKKK!!! Tomorrow!!!! i'm gonna try and watch it live if it doesn't buff again :p

Mann a whole weeks gone already luckily i had a new book to read lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol the spamming sort of died down. I don't blame ya because episode 4-6 weren't all that great except Koey scenes but that was like a total of 2 minutes only lol

roselovesice

^^LOL Yeah I agree. I hope the lakorn picks up its pace soon and MORE KOEY scenes too! :lolyup: That way we'll finally reach 100 pages. :lolyup:

LOL n'rose, maybe you should write a fanfic ken as a Sadist :coverlaf:

@Thip, i think from what my aunt read me, this week Kim breaks up with her a$$ of a bf. i'm staring to like Markim a bit more, pace is slowly picking up.
BUT still love my KOey <3

EKKKKK!!! Tomorrow!!!! i'm gonna try and watch it live if it doesn't buff again :p

Mann a whole weeks gone already luckily i had a new book to read lol.
AHAHAHA. I wish I can but then I would be horrible. I can't write for crap. I can think and imagine only. Also read others FF. :lol2: I'm lazy as well. I find others FF more interesting because of they way they think and write it. :lol:

Katerine

Butterfly123
I expect their be a lot of spamming tomorrow as the lakorn is on :p
i'll def be in here tomorrow after i've watched the lakorn, and done the food shopping.

i hope their are more Koey scenes b/c from the ending credits there looks to be some sweet ones :( and want to make a MV but there is not many scenes apart from like 2 minutes less worth and the song i wanna us is 5 minutes and i'm to lazy to edit the song :coverlaf:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Who is pita again? I think most of the phaotee girls went over to spam on the koey forum, that's y it's been quiet.

roselovesice

^^ Pita is Boy's GF, Naem, in here. :D

Yeah Kat. I hope there's more Koey scenes tmr as well so that we can spam like no tmr. LOL

Anyways, Koey forum is pretty quiet too. 3NNT isn't kicking in yet until tomorrow. ahaha Well, I hope it doesn't hit us too hard because then it'll be so hard to wait for the next episode. ahaha xD