[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i saw Ann fan club put this link up on FB.
But i d k what the article says though. hahah

Here's the link to it.

http://www.pantip.co.../A12393677.html
thanks AyLove I will give a little info what i can understand what is written in Thai
it said after she finished filming qi pao and producing punya chon kon klua she will call upon producing/directing her own works again due to her success when she starred in samee tee tra so she wanted to give another shot at remaking her lakorn once more she hasn't decide who's the pra'nang yet cos there are huge amount from both the
older gen/newbie so it be either one
fan request gave some sample
the older gen fans are cheering on
>Ploy playing as n'ek Anne herself > Janie n'rai play by Tanya
> Matt and Margie

tinah

sarNie Coma
^i haven't heard any news regarding this. I know that anne did say on her upcoming project she wants to starr in it.

cecilia

Staff member
thanks AyLove I will give a little info what i can understand what is written in Thai
it said after she finished filming qi pao and producing punya chon kon klua she will call upon producing/directing her own works again due to her success when she starred in samee tee tra so she wanted to give another shot at remaking her lakorn once more she hasn't decide who's the pra'nang yet cos there are huge amount from both the
older gen/newbie so it be either one
fan request gave some sample
the older gen fans are cheering on
>Ploy playing as n'ek Anne herself > Janie n'rai play by Tanya
> Matt and Margie
I think it's better the other way around - Janie as n'ek and Ploy as n'rai ..

I'm whatever on matt and margie b/c i like both girls.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think it's better the other way around - Janie as n'ek and Ploy as n'rai ..

I'm whatever on matt and margie b/c i like both girls.
the fans wanted a switch maybe anyway i wouldn't mind which way they will put it since Anne her role n'ek but kind of rai this role suited Ploy Janie can too she was good in tard ruk but seems like lately Ploy she's very popular for a nang'ek role

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
^i haven't heard any news regarding this. I know that anne did say on her upcoming project she wants to starr in it.
The reporter asked if she will star in her own lakorn.
She said she might.

And that was an interview from a while ago

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Samee Tee Tra was the lakorn that changed Anne's career. It will be difficult to top her performance.

Lots of love scene, probably not suitable for the younger Nang'k.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ann will be starring in Samee Tee Tra again?! Is that what you guys are saying......
there is two suggestion she might also in here but she's not taking her n'ek role it will be someone else taking as a newer version and 2nd choice Anne might be remaking her own work again so we don't know yet

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is a risky role, make it or break it.

I don't think any of the younger generation such as Yaya, Margie, Chalida, etc will take on the role. And I don't think they are capable to do this role just because their image is so innocent like. Well you know what I think I can see Taew in here lol I know she is so adorable but she was pretty much a sassy girl in Plerng Toranong... the beginning of course.

rehann

sarNie Adult
This is a risky role, make it or break it.

I don't think any of the younger generation such as Yaya, Margie, Chalida, etc will take on the role. And I don't think they are capable to do this role just because their image is so innocent like. Well you know what I think I can see Taew in here lol I know she is so adorable but she was pretty much a sassy girl in Plerng Toranong... the beginning of course.
Yes~ this role is so tough... not suitable for n'ek who have small body n innocence look!!
i voting for Matt~ i love Margie more than Matt actually but it just too risky for her since this role need to be really really tough~
for me Margie don't have that image yet~ maybe she have to go to a level like what Matt playing in Kularb rai glai rak... then she can go for Samee tee tra level~ for me Ann role in Samee tee tra is a girl who have tough, wild, sexy, out-spoken, spoiled brad appearance but actually she just innocence girl who have been looking for her true love in her entire life~ this role is really emotional.... Matt is reliable for me~ if not they have to cast a big star... such like chompoo, cherry, jenny or anyone that suitable for this great role!!!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
there are two that i know that can take on this role its either Ploy or Chompoo as for the pra'ek i say Rome, Ken, Por T, Aum
imagine Aum and Chompoo as pair
I agree with Alice ,ploy or chompoo that the only two that can do. I also was thinking of Benz for nang rai. Please don't misunderstood me that others can not do. It just this two have that feisty image in them. Wild, sexy, tough,out-spoken,spoil rich girl.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I just read the synopsis of the old version. Whoa this lakorn is crazily dramatic. I can't see any younger nang ek to play this role.